• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon <Hack name here>

mitsubushi1098

UBER DOOBER GOOBER POOH BEAR
Years
I am currently assembling a hack team for my new hack.
The story is this: You appear in your room, and you go upstairs to your fathers lab, but he is GONE! You run outside and into Prof. Johnson's lab and he tells you that your father has gone to another region to research pokemon, Hoenn region. But since you are in Amyon region and you don't even have a pokemon yet, Prof, Johnson gives you a Lv. 5 Bagon and he sends you off to try to become the pokemon league champ!

<New graphics
<New people
<New gyms

current team...
Me: Mapper, scripter
shinypkmnfan13:mapper

we are in desperate need of team members, so if you are interested, PLEASE post or PM me!

If there is anything that you think i should change, don't be afraid to tell me!!!!

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
First post
Wait so are you going to mostly play in the amyon region or hoenn?
Or will there be a ferry to make you go to hoenn?
Anyways i think bagon is a good starter pokemon.
And if you need teaam members then try to get this in group discussions.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Hey NIN, how would you like to be our spriter.
That XELBIX you made was awesome, if mitsubushi 1098 wants it, it could be a shadow CELEBI!
And I'm glad to see you re-posted this. :D
You should've also showed them our first town!
Guess they'll have to wait.
mitsubushi1098, plz PM me when you want another map, I'll make one for you tomorrow probably since I have half days at school every WEDNESDAY XP

Jack of Bl♠des

Former goderator
Years
Hooray, a new hack in the works. Sounds like you're off to a good start here; at least you're not off to JUST get badges like half of the other hacks around here. I'm interested to see how this will fan out, and if you guys need any help I could help you out with the scripting. I can also do OWs if you need em, though it's kind of early for that. If not, I wish you luck.

4fetter0_0

Banned
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2008
Hooray, a new hack in the works. Sounds like you're off to a good start here; at least you're not off to JUST get badges like half of the other hacks around here. I'm interested to see how this will fan out, and if you guys need any help I could help you out with the scripting. I can also do OWs if you need em, though it's kind of early for that. If not, I wish you luck.

Omg,Didn't you read the first post completely
At the end it said to become pokemon champion,so you know what that means

he sends you off to try to become the pokemon league champ!

The story is solid
Alot of hacks have your father missing
I don't think this is something new

Maybe writing a bigger storyline would work

Last edited:

Jack of Bl♠des

Former goderator
Years
Omg,Didn't you read the first post completely
At the end it said to become pokemon champion,so you know what that means

Did you notice I capitalized "JUST"? I was implying that you weren't just aimlessly looking for badges, but also your father. Bit more of a creative spin than the original stories is all I'm saying.

However, that's not the focus of the game, then I am mistaken, but it's way too early on to tell what will or will not happen.

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2009
Hello If you really want to create new pokemon hack, could you make it in GBA format, please!!?! and if you allow me i will help you create the storyline and translate the hack into my language (Indonesia) don't worry, myEnglish is quite well

My address: [email protected]

Last edited:

Mitchman

Banned
Years
If its a hack then it already is in gba format. What do play ruby on a ps3. Im sorry for my rudeness but you have been spamming your noobness everywhere. And again sorry its just that i get angry pretty fast

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Hey NIN, how would you like to be our spriter.
That XELBIX you made was awesome, if mitsubushi 1098 wants it, it could be a shadow CELEBI!
Sorry but i just recoloured the xelbix and made the wings bigger.
i suck at making fakemon but i never tried revamping pokemon.
So i have to think about it.well IF mitsubishi wants it he can have it.
I sure wish you had screenshots though.
But in all the games(official Nintendo games) your dad is missing or never spends time w/ you.
at least you'll TRY looking for him.
But i can make small scripts if you want.

mitsubushi1098

UBER DOOBER GOOBER POOH BEAR
Years
if any of u guys would like to join the team, just PM me or shinypkmnfan13(who i hope will tell me if someone PM's him(HINT HINT)

and also you are going to take a ship to hoenn region after you become the league champ to challenge your dad to any1 who was wondering.....

Last edited:
Back