• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MIB: Mafia In Black (The end is here. MIBs win.)

Mr. James

It was confirmed by one of her posts that Miah and Ida13 had some sort of communication, or something related to Melody's ability, which I do not understand completely.

I may join the voting as well, not to join the bandwagon, but because TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan's overall posts are sheeps. His town self is more scumhunting, and I do not see any of it.

[Lynch] TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
[Vote]TUSF

Yea I was going to give some time in case there was a counter claim, Abby didn't really say who he gave hats to either. Then I had a 12 hour shift and really didn't have the opportunity to check before I got home.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
I was busy with other activities at the time, so I was unable to switch my vote because I don't think I was there while Abby claimed. Not sure because I've been easily forgetting things these days, but I think that's how it went.

Considering that Sawsbuck has been sheeping along the game, I'll be voting for him. I wasn't too sure that was the case as I think he may do that even as town, but with him surrendering like that, I think that reassures the validity of the vote.

[Lynch] TUSF

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
^ so [lynch] TSUF for now.

I got busy with school after voting Abby, and when I checked again, the phase was already over so rip :<

Years
MIB​

Night 3

The polarizing issue of the day was exactly who the guilty parties who allowed Abby, the innocent craftsman, to die after he revealed. The residents quickly winnowed the suspects and got rid of the seemingly most viable option.

TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan is dead. He was a Villager.

This is a Night Phase.
It will last ~24 hours (probably less, since I updated late). If extreme circumstances arise, it may be extended. Send in all your NAs before the night ends, or you may inadvertently idle for the night.

Players​

Earth Traveler as GM
TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as Villager
gimmepie as Neighborhood Watch Guy
Pecilia as ???
Kitty as ???
Sparkin as ???
Abby as Tinfoil Craftsman
Charlie Brown as ???
Mr. James as ???
Miah as ???
Melody as Mailman
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as ???
Bidoof FTW as [REDACTED]
jdthebud as Villager
Ida13 as ???

Spoiler:

Years
MIB​

Day 4

The residents woke up in the morning, wondering if perhaps the murders were finally over...

Short answer is, nope, they sure weren't.

Ida13 is dead. She was the Conspiracy Theorist.

This is a Day Phase.
It will last ~48 hours. During that time, you may vote and discuss the events of the game to this point. As a reminder, all votes must be in bold or they will not be counted.

Players​

Earth Traveler as GM
TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as Villager
gimmepie as Neighborhood Watch Guy
Pecilia as ???
Kitty as ???
Sparkin as ???
Abby as Tinfoil Craftsman
Charlie Brown as ???
Mr. James as ???
Miah as ???
Melody as Mailman
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as ???
Bidoof FTW as [REDACTED]
jdthebud as Villager
Ida13 as Conspiracy Theorist

Spoiler:

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Hey guys. We're putting a bounty on any and all aliens you kill. Kiyo and Mr. James are both aliens are some of those. Happy hunting!

[Vote]Kiyotaka

Last edited:

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
Fellow town, hear me out.

I'm being framed for being an alien. There isn't even evidence to my guilt. I believe that it may very well be that Pecilia and CB are either MIB or Alien. They can definitely not be trusted.

I believe that among here the only one I fully trust is Sparkin. He sounds the most town to me. Everyone else is either of the scum we need to fight. @Sparkin we can still win this

[Vote] Pecilia

I know that both of us cannot hope to get a lynch easily so I implore those who are not aligned with them to vote with us. We'll deal with each other later.

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Fellow town, hear me out.

I'm being framed for being an alien. There isn't even evidence to my guilt. I believe that it may very well be that Pecilia and CB are either MIB or Alien. They can definitely not be trusted.

I believe that among here the only one I fully trust is Sparkin. He sounds the most town to me. Everyone else is either of the scum we need to fight. @Sparkin we can still win this

[Vote] Pecilia

I know that both of us cannot hope to get a lynch easily so I implore those who are not aligned with them to vote with us. We'll deal with each other later.

You're the Psychotrooper, James is the Assimilative. If that clears things up. Also this is a no risk play for me because me and my partner already can't win with JD getting lynched D1 and Saws was our last shot so we auto lose no matter what goes down. We chose to help the town versus the alien threat. Whether they choose to believe us or not is up to them, but one mislynch will cost them the game. Also you're about as trustworthy as I am to everyone else considering how you also voted for Abby, I will admit I knew they were tinfoil from D1.

Mr. James

...It seems that fake tinfoil hats do mess with investigations. I am a villager through and thorough. Though you are claiming MIB?
That certainly is a great help.

[Lynch] Pecilia

Sparkin

You're the Psychotrooper, James is the Assimilative. If that clears things up. Also this is a no risk play for me because me and my partner already can't win with JD getting lynched D1 and Saws was our last shot so we auto lose no matter what goes down. We chose to help the town versus the alien threat. Whether they choose to believe us or not is up to them, but one mislynch will cost them the game. Also you're about as trustworthy as I am to everyone else considering how you also voted for Abby, I will admit I knew they were tinfoil from D1.

Actually, this makes sense. gimmepie was the neighbourhood watch guy and it looked like he was very sure that jd wasn't town.

Since all the PRs are dead, only villagers left: me and Miah. Pecilia and Charlie Brown claim MIB so Kitty, Mr. James and Kiyo are the aliens here.
[Vote] Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Last edited:

Sparkin

...You're right, she isn't confirmed town because I misunderstood the mail thingy. Well...I'll look more into that later

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years

HA HA HA

Nice try! Trying to claim MIB, so you both get to betray the town later as the real aliens? It's a nice plan, but I won't let you just win like that after you decide to lynch me of all people here.

So, guys, I and Mr. James are the real MIB. I'm the Rolecop and he's the Oneshot Bulletproof Bodyguard. And yes, we definitely don't have a chance of winning especially when jdthebud got lynched on D1. Well, it turned out to be basically unavoidable and we thought we still had a chance after that, but after reanalyzing, it turns we don't have a chance anymore to do so. I applaud you for realizing that jd was an MIB due to that role status after getting lynched, but I feel awful how you try to take our place in the MIB.

Here are my NAs:
N0: gimmepie - Neighborhood Watch Guy [I usually check mods on N0s because they tend to be dangerous to attack; we knew jd was doomed when GP attacked him D1]
N1: Abby - Tinfoil Craftsman [He was making interesting posts on D1; knew he could have had a potentially dangerous role for non town like us MIB which I was why I actually didn't change my vote no matter what]
N2: Sparkin - Villager [I decided to look into him because he seemed oddly genuine and it turns out he was indeed a villager; which was why I trust him the most out of here]
N3: Pecilia - Alien Psychotrooper [I investigated you because Sparkin seemed to have an eye on you; and truly you were what we were looking for; a shame that eliminating you would not help us but I'd prefer to help town rather than you fakeclaimers]

I know why Miah isn't actually commenting here or anything. She's definitely not inactive because she's very active in places elsewhere. Making her appear silent would just make people think that your pathetic fakeclaims are true because it gives an illusion that only the two of you are working together. She's definitely Alien along with you and CB.

P.S Nice try for attempting to kill me when Mr. James protected me ^^

@Sparkin Please vote for Pecilia. I can't let them just win over us.

@Kitty @Miah Either of you is Villager or Alien. I may be correct or wrong with my thoughts on Miah, so if either of you are the last villager, please vote for Pecilia!

Sparkin

So, guys, I and Mr. James are the real MIB. I'm the Rolecop and he's the Oneshot Bulletproof Bodyguard. And yes, we definitely don't have a chance of winning especially when jdthebud got lynched on D1. Well, it turned out to be basically unavoidable and we thought we still had a chance after that, but after reanalyzing, it turns we don't have a chance anymore to do so. I applaud you for realizing that jd was an MIB due to that role status after getting lynched, but I feel awful how you try to take our place in the MIB.
How interesting.

...It seems that fake tinfoil hats do mess with investigations. I am a villager through and thorough. Though you are claiming MIB?

:thonk:​

Last edited:
Back