• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Complex Game of Musical Chairs [BidoofFTW is the Victor]

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years

A COMPLEX GAME OF MUSICAL CHAIRS
The Liar Game​

NIGHT ONE
... And this ends the first day of our game! It appears that everyone found a chair to sit on. Well, not like it wasn't obvious, considering everyone has at least one chair.

Now that we've gotten that out of the way, it's now time for my favorite phase, the Leader Elections! In this phase, everyone, those who become extras and those who are still present, must vote for a specific person. Don't mistake it with lynching! This person becomes the Leader and gets one good privilege. He or she gets the opportunity to select one chair to be eliminated by picking the number.

It's up to you how you plan to vote! Vote wisely though and don't let the Leader be someone who will eliminate your chair!

Vote for the person whom you want to be the Leader and to make things efficient, also select the number of the chair you'd like to be removed if ever you get elected as Leader. Send in your responses individually via Discord. You have 24 hours to do so. Phase ends at 12:40 PM GMT, December 29, 2017.

14 chairs in the field right now.

Rules
  1. The Pokecommunity and Underground rules apply here.
  2. Outside Communication is the major point of the game. If you wish to engage in Outside Communication, DM me and I will arrange a specified chat / server for involved individuals.
  3. You can abstain as many times as you want in the game, however, you must inform me if you wish to do so. Votes for the leader selection are to be formatted as [Vote] Player. Non bolded votes will not be counted. All votes are to be sent via DM.
  4. You are required to submit an action to sit on a chair in every day phase if you have a legal chair. Sitting on a chair is formatted as [Sit] Chair Number. Non bolded actions will not be counted. All chair actions are to be sent via DM.
  5. All transactions are organized through me via DM or via specified Discord chats. You may contact me via Meteor Admin Divergent#9501. Questions and other related information will only be entertained there; actions or questions done through PM will not be entertained.
  6. Day phases last 24 hours while Night phases last 24 hours..
  7. Live, laugh, and have fun in this game of betrayal and alliances!
Players
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as your Game Moderator​

1. BidoofFTW
2. Desox
3. Salzorrah
4. L'Belle
5. Pecilia
6. Nakuzami
7. Sparkin
8. Neko Maid Kapper
9. Miah
10. Desinishon
Spoiler:

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years

The Liar Game​

DAY TWO
The first Leader Elections is over! Hmm... the results are interesting. It appears some people have started forming alliances behind other players' back. I wonder who ~

As mentioned, I will be revealing the vote tally without the players who voted for each person. After all, I respect the individual choices of everyone.

Sparkin - 2 votes
Nakuzami - 2 votes
Neko Maid Kapper - 1 vote
Desinishon - 1 vote
L'Belle - 1 vote
Pecilia - 1 vote
Salzorrah - 1 vote
[Abstain/No vote] - Desinishon (1 vote)

It appears the first Leader Elections boils down to a Coin Flip! With Nakuzami as Heads and Sparkin as Tails, I will flip a coin to determine the Leader for this phase.

... Tails ... Sparkin is the Leader! Sparkin says, "I want to remove Chair #7."

We now remove Chair #7 from the field. Unfortunate for the owner of that chair, but the game must go on. Now it is Day Two, time to sit on a chair! Remember, you cannot sit on the chair you sat on in the first day, so find another chair to sit on.

But what if you don't have an extra chair to spare? Well, I suppose it's time to negotiate with your fellow players. You have chairs and coins for that. The keywords are [Trade], [Lend], [Give], and [Borrow]. In most of these transactions, don't forget that you need full consent from concerned invididuals. ~

Select the Chair Number you will be sitting on for this phase. Send in your responses via Discord. You have 24 hours to do so. Phase ends at 1:30 PM GMT, December 30, 2017.

13 chairs in the field right now. The removed chair is #7 for the moment.

Desinishon is required to participate in this phase or risk substitution.

Rules
  2. Outside Communication is the major point of the game. If you wish to engage in Outside Communication, DM me and I will arrange a specified chat / server for involved individuals.
  3. You can abstain as many times as you want in the game, however, you must inform me if you wish to do so. Votes for the leader selection are to be formatted as [Vote] Player. Non bolded votes will not be counted. All votes are to be sent via DM.
  4. You are required to submit an action to sit on a chair in every day phase if you have a legal chair. Sitting on a chair is formatted as [Sit] Chair Number. Non bolded actions will not be counted. All chair actions are to be sent via DM.
  5. All transactions are organized through me via DM or via specified Discord chats. You may contact me via Meteor Admin Divergent#9501. Questions and other related information will only be entertained there; actions or questions done through PM will not be entertained.
Players

1. BidoofFTW
2. Desox
3. Salzorrah
4. L'Belle
5. Pecilia
6. Nakuzami
7. Sparkin
8. Neko Maid Kapper
9. Miah
10. Desinishon
Spoiler:

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years

The Liar Game​

NIGHT TWO
And this ends the second day of our Complex Game of Musical Chairs!

It isn't a surprise, but it appears everyone has managed to secure a chair to sit on!

I was worried for a bit there that some people would not have been able to make arrangements, but certainly, everyone has managed to secure a deal with the other players.

We now look forward to the second Leader Elections of this phase. Who'd like to bet that this election would not end in a tie? Fingers crossed, but I think the results of this election will turn out very differently.

It's up to you players to preserve your chairs. After all, you get to choose the player who removes one. Vote wisely!

Vote for the person whom you want to be the Leader and to make things efficient, also select the number of the chair you'd like to be removed if ever you get elected as Leader. Send in your responses individually via Discord. You have 24 hours to do so. Phase ends at 12:30 PM GMT, December 31, 2017.

13 chairs in the field right now. The removed chair is #7 for the moment.

Rules
Players

1. BidoofFTW
2. Desox
3. Salzorrah
4. L'Belle
5. Pecilia
6. Nakuzami
7. Sparkin
8. Neko Maid Kapper
9. Miah
10. Desinishon
Spoiler:

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years

The Liar Game​

DAY THREE
This ends the second Leader Elections!

Let me take my cue card containing the results. My, my, my predictions are way on the mark. The second Leader Elections did turn out differently from the first and it isn't a tie this time ~

Here is the voting tally:
Nakuzami - 4 votes
Sparkin - 3 votes
Salzorrah - 1 vote
L'Belle - 1 vote
Desinishon - 1 vote

And our winner is Nakuzami this time! Nakuzami removes... dun dun dun... Chair #1! I wonder who the poor guy or gal is ~

It seems that quite a few have aligned themselves with others. I wonder what kind of alliance has been done, but for now, it's currently Team Nakuzami vs Team Sparkin from the looks of it.

Get prepared to sit again on a chair. You can sit on any chair as long as you didn't sit on it in the second day. Get to finding a chair!

Select the Chair Number you will be sitting on for this phase. Send in your responses via Discord. You have 24 hours to do so. Phase ends at 1:30 PM GMT, January 1, 2017.

12 chairs in the field right now. The removed chairs are #7 and #1 for the moment.

Rules
Players

1. BidoofFTW
2. Desox
3. Salzorrah
4. L'Belle
5. Pecilia
6. Nakuzami
7. Sparkin
8. Neko Maid Kapper
9. Miah
10. Desinishon
Spoiler:

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years

The Liar Game​

NIGHT THREE
I was worried for a second there that some people wouldn't get to sit on a chair and be extras while the game still has quite a lot of available chairs.

We'll now be proceeding to the third Leader Elections! Vote wisely~

I don't have much context to give you for today, but may the odds be ever in your favor!

Surprise me with the next votation.

Vote for the person whom you want to be the Leader and to make things efficient, also select the number of the chair you'd like to be removed if ever you get elected as Leader. Send in your responses individually via Discord. You have 36 hours to do so. Phase ends at 2:30 AM GMT, January 3, 2017.

12 chairs in the field right now. The removed chairs are #7 and #1 for the moment.

Rules
Players

1. BidoofFTW
2. Desox
3. Salzorrah
4. L'Belle
5. Pecilia
6. Nakuzami
7. Sparkin
8. Neko Maid Kapper
9. Miah
10. Desinishon
Spoiler:

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years

The Liar Game​

DAY FOUR
This concludes the third Leader Elections of A Complex Game of Musical Chairs!

Before we continue, I remember an interesting thing from the previous day. One player seemed to stumble into the Forest of Lies by chance and almost got entangled in the spider webs that were growing within. Luckily though, he kept himself from going insane and losing the game.

It seems quite a few of you have been very sociable with the other players. It seems to be a good step, but be wary, you can never know if and when someone might backstab you ~

As I had expected, the Leader Elections have take another turn this time. Here is the voting tally:

Sparkin - 6 votes
Nakuzami - 4 votes

And Sparkin takes the Leader spot for the second time! Sparkin announces to remove Chair #2.

It appears the Sparkin vs Nakuzami battle has enveloped all players in the game. Perhaps that won't last for long though; I hear whispers of mutiny behind closed doors ~

Select the Chair Number you will be sitting on for this phase. Send in your responses via Discord. You have 24 hours to do so. Phase ends at 12:30 PM GMT, January 3, 2017.

11 chairs in the field right now. The removed chairs are #7, #1, and #2 for the moment.

Rules
Players

1. BidoofFTW
2. Desox
3. Salzorrah
4. L'Belle
5. Pecilia
6. Nakuzami
7. Sparkin
8. Neko Maid Kapper
9. Miah
10. Desinishon
Spoiler:

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years

The Liar Game​

NIGHT FOUR
And it seems everyone has managed to sit - oh wait ... w-what is this - looks like a surprise is in for us!

At 11 chairs at the moment, one player has been eliminated and demoted to extra status! You're not gonna believe this... it is Nakuzami, leader of the two main factions in the primary parts of the game!

I wonder what set of events caused this. Perhaps a series of misfortunes bumped into the group of Nakuzami, pushing such an outcome. Luckily though, Nakuzami being not one of the contenders for survivor doesn't stop his team, not yet.

While he cannot be voted as Leader anymore nor sit on a chair, he still has voting power and the capability to transact coins. You might want to try bribing him~

Vote for the person whom you want to be the Leader and to make things efficient, also select the number of the chair you'd like to be removed if ever you get elected as Leader. Send in your responses individually via Discord. You have 24 hours to do so. Phase ends at 1:30 AM GMT, January 5, 2017.

11 chairs in the field right now. The removed chairs are #7, #1, and #2 for the moment.

Rules
Players

1. BidoofFTW
2. Desox
3. Salzorrah
4. L'Belle
5. Pecilia
6. Nakuzami [demoted to Extra status]
7. Sparkin
8. Neko Maid Kapper
9. Miah
10. Desinishon
Spoiler:

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years

The Liar Game​

DAY FIVE
We're now at the end of the Leader Elections once more, and as we've continuously seen in the previous election results, the Leader never remains consistent. I suppose it's just like everyone to be so indecisive about whom they want to follow.

BidoofFTW - 5 votes
Sparkin - 2 votes
L'Belle - 1 vote
[Abstain/No vote] - Desinishon, Nakuzami (2 votes)

It's quite surprising how the newly formed Team BidoofFTW managed to gather the majority of the votes in an instant while Team Sparkin is broken and shattered, a few leaving to swing the other way and others choosing to simply not support his cause.

I wonder how he will react to this. Well, he did say in a statement, "Your tooth won't reach me." Sparks is one for unpredictability, so I assume he has a secret plan up his sleeve.

Before you all go finding a chair to sit on, BidoofFTW declares Chair 4 to be removed.

Get to finding a chair to sit on ~

P.S: Some have considered sitting on other players to be able to sit during the day; it's cute, but that's not gonna let you survive.

Select the Chair Number you will be sitting on for this phase. Send in your responses via Discord. You have 24 hours to do so. Phase ends at 12:30 PM GMT, January 6, 2017.

10 chairs in the field right now. The removed chairs are #7, #1, #2, and #4 for the moment.

Rules
Players

1. BidoofFTW
2. Desox
3. Salzorrah
4. L'Belle
5. Pecilia
7. Sparkin
8. Neko Maid Kapper
9. Miah
10. Desinishon
Spoiler:

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years

The Liar Game​

NIGHT FIVE
Time's up to find a chair to sit on! Hmm... let me see the results. It seems another one has become an extra this time. Well, it isn't as surprising as Nakuzami's as it's more difficult to find chairs when the number of extra ones are limited and trading becomes more complex.

Please welcome Miah into the extra club! And it appears she's kept the chair she wasn't able to sit on, so that will be confiscated by the Game Staff.

* Chair 5 has been removed and Miah Coins in circulation are removed. *

I wonder how Miah and Nakuzami will make use of their voting power next phase ~

P.S Only two players have all 22 of their original coins intact ~

Vote for the person whom you want to be the Leader and to make things efficient, also select the number of the chair you'd like to be removed if ever you get elected as Leader. Send in your responses individually via Discord. You have 24 hours to do so. Phase ends at 1:30 AM GMT, January 8, 2017.

9 chairs in the field right now. The removed chairs are #7, #1, #2, #4, and #5 for the moment.

Rules
Players

1. BidoofFTW
2. Desox
3. Salzorrah
4. L'Belle
5. Pecilia
7. Sparkin
8. Neko Maid Kapper
9. Miah [demoted to Extra status]
10. Desinishon
Spoiler:

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years

The Liar Game​

DAY SIX
So, I've been busy with the reality game School Life which had a lot of hectic activities and tasks, but I'm back to tune in to the Leader Elections! After all, this is the more interesting phase to look forward to ~

Considering this, the last Leader Elections was a tad bit boring because Doof obviously won again. The only thing that was exciting is the weird division in votes from quite a few different nominations.

Even I from the get go didn't expect this.

* BidoofFTW - 5 votes * (LEADER removes #8)
Sparkin - 2 votes
Pecilia - 1 vote
Salzorrah - 1 vote
L'Belle - 1 vote

That said, Chair #8 is removed, the game is getting even more hotter, and 24 hours is left to find another chair.

I wonder if we'll get another extra to follow Miah soon ~

Select the Chair Number you will be sitting on for this phase. Send in your responses via Discord. You have 24 hours to do so. Phase ends at 12:30 PM GMT, January 6, 2017.

8 chairs in the field right now. The removed chairs are #7, #1, #2, #4, #5, and #8 for the moment.

Rules
Players

1. BidoofFTW
2. Desox
3. Salzorrah
4. L'Belle
5. Pecilia
7. Sparkin
8. Neko Maid Kapper
10. Desinishon
Spoiler:

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years

The Liar Game​

NIGHT SIX
And the time to sit on a chair has ended! No extensions this time, given that you've been given sufficient time and opportunity ~

It doesn't come to a surprise to me that someone gets eliminated despite the number of chairs being equal to the number of players still surviving. After all, someone is keeping an extra chair between the players.

Well, maybe not someone, more like the extra chairs have been utilized well and effectively.

... to the point that two players have been demoted to Extra status! One who failed to grasp where to get a chair and another who had failed to pop up in time - both whose stable relationship has been broken by a sudden chair elimination.

Allow me to welcome - L'Belle and Desinishon. It appears L'Belle still has Chair 9, so that will be confiscated as he is an extra now, along with any of their coins circulating.

Next phase, excite me with your votes ~ it seems the Leader Elections have been way one-sided lately.

Vote for the person whom you want to be the Leader and to make things efficient, also select the number of the chair you'd like to be removed if ever you get elected as Leader. Send in your responses individually via Discord. You have 24 hours to do so. Phase ends at 12:30 PM GMT, January 10, 2017.

7 chairs in the field right now. The removed chairs are #7, #1, #2, #4, #5, #8, and #9 for the moment.

Rules
Players

1. BidoofFTW
2. Desox
3. Salzorrah
4. L'Belle [demoted to Extra status]
5. Pecilia
7. Sparkin
8. Neko Maid Kapper
10. Desinishon [demoted to Extra status]
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years

The Liar Game​

DAY SEVEN
It seems the night has ended once more and the sun rises once more.

The last night was another boring one. Votes were not too much differently distributed from the last and it appears that the others had either just remained under the protection of a savior while the others had chosen to keep themselved vigilant yet passive in the night.

Not to worry though, I doubt such a voting pattern will remain in the future night phases ~

Aside from that portion, it seems people have been actively giving out and dealing with coins. Some players are even close to broke at this point. I wonder whose coins will be held valuable at the end of the game now.

* BidoofFTW - 7 votes * (LEADER removes #10)
Sparkin - 2 votes
[Abstain/No vote] - Desox (1 vote)

Time to get on a chair to sit on ~

P.S. Leader took too long to submit a request, so next best request from votee/s was acknowledged.

Select the Chair Number you will be sitting on for this phase. Send in your responses via Discord. You have 24 hours to do so. Phase ends at 12:30 PM GMT, January 12, 2017.

6 chairs in the field right now. The removed chairs are #7, #1, #2, #4, #5, #8, #9, and #10 for the moment.

Rules
Players

1. BidoofFTW
2. Desox
3. Salzorrah
5. Pecilia
7. Sparkin
8. Neko Maid Kapper
Spoiler:

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years

The Liar Game​

NIGHT SEVEN
Ding ding ding, the time to sit on a chair is over!

It appears that something very interesting has happened! Two players have been demoted to Extras, yet neither of them had a chair we could confiscate. 6 players, 6 chairs, and only 4 were able to sit on one. It appears two Kings have managed to obtain extra wealth to add to their repertoire.

Allow me to welcome - Desox and Neko Maid Kapper to the Extra group.

Voting phase is next ~ 4 players left, 6 chairs present, whose chair will be taken?

Vote for the person whom you want to be the Leader and to make things efficient, also select the number of the chair you'd like to be removed if ever you get elected as Leader. Send in your responses individually via Discord. You have 24 hours to do so. Phase ends at 11:30 PM GMT, January 13, 2017.

6 chairs in the field right now. The removed chairs are #7, #1, #2, #4, #5, #8, #9, and #10 for the moment.

Rules
Players

1. BidoofFTW
2. Desox [demoted to Extra status]
3. Salzorrah
5. Pecilia
7. Sparkin
8. Neko Maid Kapper [demoted to Extra status]