• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How often are you on the computer per day?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
If I'm bored and home, I'm on the computer wasting time and avoiding responsibilities and tasks I should actually be doing on the computer in favor of things like posting, watching videos, playing games, and chatting. I have two freelance projects that I'm 'working on' but anytime I go on the computer, I neglect them in favor of finding a cure to boredom. It's become apparent to me that this career path is not for me and I'd be lying if I said that doesn't make me sad.

Last edited:

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
Everyday. and I just recently celebrated 1 year of service (Last September 8) with my current computer too.

As for the stuff i do:

25% playing video games
25% talking to friends although my Mobile Phone is now a large part of the chatter.
20% browsing (a large part of that WAS related to job hunting)
20% now will be related to work since I'm working now
10% looking for memes to share

Years
way too often for my own good

it's basically how i spend my free time these days because the rest of my time goes to either school or work lmao

Years
i use my computer more than I should. I mostly use it for doing things for school and watching movies or anime. ooh, and browsing the internet as a whole

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
well my work involves using a computer for most of the day, so i'm on that computer thing for almost all day.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Oh boi. I'm there a lot. Mostly just reading things like news, memes, fanfiction, or writing RP posts or my own fiction, or stuff for PC, or just chatting with friends over Messenger or Discord. Most of the time though, I do all this from my phone, not the laptop.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Too much, and too often, lol. I watch a lot of anime when I'm home and sometimes leave my computer on before work to charge my phone, I'm on the computer when I'm away from home too.

Probably the only time I'm not on a computer is when I'm not near one, or sleeping.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
Far too often, especially if I'm at home all day. Youtube videos distract me and after several clicks, I realise 7 hours have gone.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Mostly working. Few hours a day.

I'm on my phone maybe 16 hours of the day though. Oops.

edit: well lookie there i already replied. Yep that but on phone.

Last edited:

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
I'm on the computer quite often. I pretty much live my entire life on the computer. Usually, I'm either doing fangirl related things, talking to friends on Discord or just other things I can't think of.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
i've recently started going onto the computer as a way to destress since i wasn't able to destress my other way (if i even had any other ways lol). honestly i'm only really on the computer to go on pc, maybe browse a bit, and talk to people on discord. but even then if i don't want to be on a laptop i'll just use my phone. heck for some reason i find reading fanfiction easier on my phone than on my laptop i'm not sure why.

TY

almost 24/7 really. At least whenever possible just to chill, play video games or update discord ffs discord

Back