• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"You're hot and you're cold"

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
So, do you prefer hot weather or cold weather? Why/Why not?

I prefer the cold because at least if you're cold... you can always bundle up. With the heat, it's nearly impossible to stay cool. The sweat sticks to you like glue and feels gross. I live in Arizona, and the heat here can be absolutely brutal at times... even though it's dry heat and what not. D:

Years
I much prefer the heat. When it's too cold my body feels almost like it's in pain whereas if I'm too hot it's uncomfortable but doesn't feel painful. I move about and accomplish more in the heat and am just generally more productive.

Also even on intensely hot days you generally will get a break from it at night time whereas that's when the cold unleashes its true terror.

You can wrap up in the cold but you can't take all those blankets outside with you and a coat can only do so much.

Pig

Angry ecologist
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2023
I can continuously put layers on, but there's a limit to how many i can take off >_>

That said, I still vastly prefer warmth if I'm not working in it

nuuk

gsc spriter
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 17, 2020
i too much prefer the heat. more clothes is just way too cumbersome, and if you put too many on you begin to sweat which then just make outside feel even colder.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Online now
I much much prefer cold weather. I'll take a week of -20 over a week of +35 easily. Outside of those limits, I really don't function at all however haha.

pkmin3033

Cold. I break down in hot weather; I can't sleep or eat, I sweat - and I HATE sweating - and I have a permanent headache. Anything above around 23 degrees is too hot for me and I hate it.

Metriname

its metr
Years
cold, i just can't stand hot temperatures, even though i can handle them (there's a difference), but with cold, i can just put on a ton of layers (which i like doing), and relax indoors.

Years
cold because it's easier to warm up than cool down (plus the summer humidity is awful here), but i start missing warm weather each time winter rolls around here haha....

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Cold. Mostly bc I love jackets and hoodies and the like so the colder it is the better excuse i have to wear one especially when i live in a state that's so hot.

Years
Cold weather because I can actually go outside and not sweat my ass off, which already happens for like 11 months of the year already

Years
Years ago I would have easily said I prefer the cold weather. Now I'm not so sure, and might actually prefer the heat more slightly.

Although with lesser extremes, I do still like cooler weather. It energizes me like few other things, somehow.

Back