lover of milotics

Age 27
Male
Viridian City
Online now
Posted 16 Hours Ago
10,544 posts
6.3 Years

Pokemon Gold, Silver, and Crystal introduced 3 legendary pokemon: Entei, Suicune, and Raikou. Let's say that you've been given a chance to capture one of these. Which one of these legendary dog pokemon would you prefer the most? What does your chosen have what the other two lack?

PkMnTrainerWilliam

Aspiring Professor's Aide

Male
Texas, United States
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted November 4th, 2019
54 posts
89 Days
Suicune is my choice, personally. Raikou is cool and all, and Entei is... there... but the elegance of the water beast's design just wins me over every time. That and the ability to run on water is pretty cool.
/!\ Please send me a PM here or on Discord if you add me on any of the following. /!\
| 3Ds FC: 0619 - 5500 - 0519 | Switch FC: SW - 7362 - 2356 - 3326 |
| Main Team: |
| Pokemon GO FC: 5706 - 0357 - 1276 | Partner: | House Instinct : There Is No Shelter From the Storm |

Dawn

of the Final Day

Age 30
Non-binary
Away with the fairies
Seen 45 Minutes Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
11,125 posts
5.2 Years
Definitely Raikou, it's a freakin' sabre-toothed tiger, which is better than both Entei and Suicune's more canine designs. Cats > Dogs. Sabre-toothed tiger + electric typing = (Thunder, Thunder, Thunder, Thunder) Thundercat.

Poor Raikou. Entei gets its own movie, Suicune gets a minor role in one, and all it gets is a special where the most memorable part of it is a Steelix that keeps giving everyone the middle finger with Iron Tail...

colours

ice beam

Female
the dream world
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
5,602 posts
14.6 Years
never personally cared for Entei. that may be because im not really into most fire-types in particular.

Suicune and Raikou however... i dunno. i've been stuck between who i've preferred for years. one moment im leaning Suicune, the other moment it'd be Raikou. if i was forced to choose a favourite at this very moment i'd say Suicune but it honestly doesn't really matter because it's by a hair and I like Raikou just as much, anyway.
Advertiser Content