• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Charlie and the Ice Cream Factory - Froyo wins!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
Double Scoop might be a Cupid who used their action on members of opposing factions. There are a few other possibilities, but I feel like this is the most likely scenario. If this is what happened, and one of them is in fact a bad cream, then someone might have to make a noble sacrifice for us to off one of the mafia.

I still want to know what Ho-oh's original flavor was.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Oh I just realised you think it was me lol I didn't become froyo... I just left out "someone" by accident. I was assuming there was a Chutlu in the game because SOMEONE became froyo overnight oopsies.

Like:

"Ok so imma assume we have Chutlu cuz turned into froyo overnight so be careful who you visit y'all."

"Ok so imma assume we have Chutlu cuz someone turned into froyo overnight so be careful who you visit y'all."

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
If someone did hit the hypothetical Cthulhu, they'd have to speak some form of gibberish or not speak at all if they were trying to avoid being caught. Froyo seems like a cultist of some sort, or that's what I want to believe for now.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Hi I put this together in like ten seconds so have put very little thought into it, but feel free to share some input

blue roles are ones I'm fairly confident about

green ones are basically confirmed

highlighted Rainbow in red since it's dead and uuuuh might be irrelevant to what it was unless there's an amnesiac or something similar hiding out

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
Rainbow was def a joat, one of neapolitan and whipped cream is probably a driver.

Years
Whats a joat
Apart from jack of all trades

Also i think salted caramel is hunter due to then being salty aka salty enough to kill

Could vanilla be mafioso and whipped cream godfather?

Also doof could still possibly be bad cream due to them visiting. Not a chance ill risk rn but something to think about.

Nakuzami

Years
Whats a joat
Apart from jack of all trades
That's exactly what it is

usually a one time use cop/vigilante/doctor and one other thing I think

And I can go for the Hunter idea for salted caramel. The same logic I used for it being a Vigilante

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
I agree with Chura.

The vanilla might really be just a mafioso whilst the whipped cream is a godfather.

I can't tell what alignment Doof has since he visited the Strawberry, but there aren't a lot of visiting town roles: thinking:

EDIT: wow if the rainbow really was a JoaT then that's just really unfortunate RIP Abby

Last edited:

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
Yeah it's entirely uncalled for to be voting bidoof now since there are a whole lot of visiting roles, even among town. There is a chance he is mafia of course but I feel like the risk is a bit too high if you ask me.

Also wtf i have nevrr heard of some of these icecreams

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Yeah it's entirely uncalled for to be voting bidoof now since there are a whole lot of visiting roles, even among town. There is a chance he is mafia of course but I feel like the risk is a bit too high if you ask me.

Also wtf i have nevrr heard of some of these icecreams
Clearly you need to eat more ice cream! :P

Also, agreed on Bidoof. I'd like to hear from him first.

This is acceptable. I will change my vote if more people decide that bidoof is inoccent
You're looking for an easy mislynch. Has the first bad cream been found?

[Vote] Calzone407

Last edited:
Years
Oh I just realised you think it was me lol I didn't become froyo... I just left out "someone" by accident. I was assuming there was a Chutlu in the game because SOMEONE became froyo overnight oopsies.

Like:

"Ok so imma assume we have Chutlu cuz turned into froyo overnight so be careful who you visit y'all."

"Ok so imma assume we have Chutlu cuz someone turned into froyo overnight so be careful who you visit y'all."

I'm not sure I believe you.
You knowing someone's alignment is Froyo would suggest you're a cop but you say you know someone became Froyo and I don't know any role that could know that. I'm wondering if maybe you made a mistake and are now trying to cover for it.

Could vanilla be mafioso and whipped cream godfather?

I agree with this.

Nakuzami

Years
I'm not sure I believe you.
You knowing someone's alignment is Froyo would suggest you're a cop but you say you know someone became Froyo and I don't know any role that could know that. I'm wondering if maybe you made a mistake and are now trying to cover for it.
Meanwhile, one of the ice cream flavours seemed to convert into a froyo flavour overnight. Peculiar.

this is why pie is always beneath the ice cream in the bowl

Years
I was thinking of pointing out the same as well, Nakuzami. lol

We were given that information, Ho-Oh just was pointing it out...a lot for some reason. That does still leave me suspicious of Ho-Oh, but also for the same reasons as Bidoof FTW. In other words, only curious, but not committed.

Another thing making me curious about Bidoof FTW...I'm not sure we'll even hear from him. He hasn't logged onto PC since the third...which was when Night Zero started. Granted, you can also do your NA through Discord, but one would think at least to see how Night Zero went. I want to hear what happened with Bidoof FTW, but if he doesn't respond in about 12 hours, I'm going to assume he has been muted in some way and that he might be the Vanilla role. That would be just enough for me to have to make a vote rather than risk being considered inactive in this game...

Vragon2.0

Say it with me (Vray-gun)
Years
We were given that information, Ho-Oh just was pointing it out...a lot for some reason. That does still leave me suspicious of Ho-Oh, but also for the same reasons as Bidoof FTW. In other words, only curious, but not committed.

Another thing making me curious about Bidoof FTW...I'm not sure we'll even hear from him. He hasn't logged onto PC since the third...which was when Night Zero started. Granted, you can also do your NA through Discord, but one would think at least to see how Night Zero went. I want to hear what happened with Bidoof FTW, but if he doesn't respond in about 12 hours, I'm going to assume he has been muted in some way and that he might be the Vanilla role. That would be just enough for me to have to make a vote rather than risk being considered inactive in this game...

I dunno the exact number, but there could be perchance around 3 roles for Bidoof FTW to be. If it's mafia it could be a spier that reports on the activities, but again this is conjecture. I'm not entirely certain about Bidoof.

Hmm...if we do have a cultist/spreading role I wonder what the effects of the "froyo" is.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
Is it possible that Vanilla hit Pistachio (who we assume to be the granny right now) and somehow survived, which would explain why they "came out completely unscathed?" Since Abby was found in the same freezer, maybe they visited the same person?? Though that wouldn't explain the lack of a mafia kill, so that's just my crazy theory for this phase.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
Hi there, I'd prefer not to claim but I am indeed one of the visiting town creamy bois, a pretty tasty flavor too if you ask me, but that's besides the point.

Also, I appreciate you all thinking about me but I've noticed that several users are using my visit to just C/P towny logic that was already brought up, although it's day one so I can respect that a little bit since there may not be much to say, but I will be watching them. If you're looking for something to post about maybe try to help Naku get a good rolelist going, with that, I will say that I soft serve is maybe a town survivor or something of the like, I think there's a cat role on EM that matches the hiding theme as well.

Also @Tails reaching with his theory of me being vanilla, if I was the vanilla mafia role then the only reason I'd visit is if I was going to NK strawberry, right? So I'm not that. Also, I've basically not checked PC since I was n0'd in Naku's game so I've been doing everything on discord. Most GMs tend to accept Discord or PC for PMs. Now that I know that it's day you can expect me to be more active.

Years
Also @Tails reaching with his theory of me being vanilla, if I was the vanilla mafia role then the only reason I'd visit is if I was going to NK strawberry, right? So I'm not that. Also, I've basically not checked PC since I was n0'd in Naku's game so I've been doing everything on discord. Most GMs tend to accept Discord or PC for PMs. Now that I know that it's day you can expect me to be more active.

Although this didn't answer all of my concerns, it's enough that I will not be making a vote at this time. Unless some new information comes up, I will have to make a vote mostly because the game kind of requires it.

"~ missing two votes in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacement."
"~ you cannot abstain. You are however free to change your votes."

And in this case my vote might still be for you because my remaining concern wasn't addressed:

Abby is more than likely the actual night kill of the mafia. So what was the purpose of the visit to the other user, even if it was a random pick? This is more an information-seeking question than a pressure question, since I am not all that familiar with Epic Mania roles. If answering the question would require revealing your role, then it might be tough to give a solid answer.

I always could just force a vote on Day Two, but I will not be able to wait any longer than that. If anything I'm feeling more pressured by the game's rules to make a vote tonight, rather than the little uncertainty in your answer.

impulse~

im not going to be of much help since idk many roles. however i think nakuzami's been very helpful by suggesting we guess the roles, so i think she's town-y

Years
Ok, I did a little reading, and the fact we have a cultist role means that in order for the town to win, we must be even or outnumber the cultists AND the mafia. So things are more dire now than it seems, so we need to control these two groups asap. So with the little research I did on Epic Mafia roles, I am prepared to make a vote.

[Lynch] Bidoof FTW

My reasoning is NOT because he's a bad cream, but because he's possibly a Froyo. A Cultist visits a person every night and converts them to being a Cult. Who do we know made a visit during the night besides the one carrying out the night kill? Whoever encountered the Strawberry, which we're calling the role a Loudmouth. This line of thought also makes me think our Strawberry flavor also became a Froyo, so if my logic is correct here, the Strawberry flavor will also cease to be in our machines...

...We have to make a vote anyway, so I will follow my gut feeling here.

EDIT: Following this logic, and if I understood the Loudmouth role correctly, it was possibly the Vanilla bad cream that carried out melting the Rainbow flavor.

Last edited:
Back