• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge Royale

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
PM. And if the GT8 is extended, then shouldn't this event be also? especially since no one has posted their times yet...

Times aren't going to be posted in the thread, they're sent in to me. I'm out of the loop, I didn't know they extended this. So yeah, looks like this event will be extended too. Final screenshots must be submitted no later than 11:59 Central July 21st now. Hope that helps some of you that are thinking you can't finish. :P

Years
This is brilliant. Thank you Syd. I was planning on finishing it tonight, but now if any complications come up, we are good :D

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years

Times aren't going to be posted in the thread, they're sent in to me. I'm out of the loop, I didn't know they extended this. So yeah, looks like this event will be extended too. Final screenshots must be submitted no later than 11:59 Central July 21st now. Hope that helps some of you that are thinking you can't finish. :P
dang, there goes my strategy of waiting to see what my opposing time is, then beating that. lol.

I actually finished last night, since solos go pretty fast. I'm thinking I could have gotten a better time, but w/e.

I'll PM you my screenshot soon, syd. I'll post it here after it's over as well, just because. XD.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
dang, there goes my strategy of waiting to see what my opposing time is, then beating that. lol.

I actually finished last night, since solos go pretty fast. I'm thinking I could have gotten a better time, but w/e.

I'll PM you my screenshot soon, syd. I'll post it here after it's over as well, just because. XD.

I literally just finished. The most Revive hefty battle EVER. Lordy gracious. I am NEVER EVER speed running again. Not being overleveled...not having awesome TMs...killed me lol. I even took Slugma as a placeholder to the E4. It was level 3. He managed to burn Aerodactyl though, so he's the obvious MVP.

Years
pkmnredspeedruncensored.jpg

Man, that was more fun than I expected.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Just posting to remind y'all that you still have a day to send me your final screenshots! Results will be posted shortly after the time limit is up. If you do not send in your screenshot, but your opponent does, they'll win those points for their team, so remember to send'em in! Good luck! :)

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
It's my event, and I can double post if I want to. You would double post too if it happened to you. DUN DA DA DAAA DA!

Times of Competitors
Spoiler:

Points Earned
Spoiler:

THE WINNER OKAY
Spoiler:

Thanks to both teams for participating! Hopefully everyone had fun and emblems will be handed out as soon as the emblems are uploaded. :) Hopefully we can do something like this again and...get a better turn out and a better time limit. Yeah. lol ngl, I don't expect to see this event back again next year, unless it's in popular demand. But anyway everyone, thanks again. :)

Post 69. Heh heh. Alright!

myrrhman

Challenge God
Years
Aww poo. I can't upload stuff here, and I got off so that the nurse could take my blood. Oh well, my 8 hour Nuzlocke still wouldn't have put us ahead.

I think this would work really well if we did it on the challenge board, and like had a full month to complete it. Seems like that would work well.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Okay, I'm posting my run here. I did a solo on Sapphire and used Swampert.

Final Screens:
solozensteven.png
solozenhoennhof.png
solozenhoennchamp.png

Team Jd:

Spr_3r_260.png

Zen the Naughty Swampert, ♂ - L58 @ Soft Sand
Ability: Torrent
Moves: Surf, Ice Beam, Earthquake, Strength
Final Stats: 198/180/126/124/104/89

Seriously, I'm the only one on my team who won, so lame...

How do the emblems work, do you get the sky high one if you win your matchup? cause I don't think that those who failed to finish should get one. and there were quite a few who didn't finish, it looks like.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
They were meant to go to the winning teams, but I was actually thinking the same thing tbh. A lot of people seemed to make no effort. If someone actually made an effort, they'll get their A Feather Short emblem (Laure lost her save file, so I know she tried at least) but people that I didn't hear a peep from just...sorry y'all. I assume people signed up just cause they wanted an emblem. But yeah, I like this idea better, even though it kinda defeats the purpose of teams. Just sucks that the turnout...well, sucked.

Anyway, if you won your match, you'll get Sky High. If your lost or at least made an effort to try and do your challenge, you'll get A Feather Short. Sorry if some of y'all don't like the change, but I think it's only fair considering how things turned out. You can blame the people that didn't try.

Myrrh, since your time didn't even make the cut, I'll have to stick you with A Feather Short. Hope you're not mad about that. lol :(

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
Wellll this event was pretty fun I might shift myself to the Challenges forum now.
Congratulations to Team Charizard for winning~

And the change in how emblems are handed out seems fair enough.

Back