• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Design-a-Pokémon Contest

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Congratz every one, they're all wonderful fakemon. I'll need to favorite this page so I can get Poltergust somewhere safe...

Years
Yay, I got a honorable mention! More than I thought I would get xD

Congratulations to the winners and to everybody who participated. I loved this contest, probably the best one I've ever been into. Great entries, great competitors, great contest.

:3

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years
Congrats to Fireworks, Giovanni Boss, Bluerang1 and Aragornbird. Quite the pokemon you all have there. xD I knew when I saw Aragorn's he was winning, so I'm not disappointed at all. :] I'm just happy I got my act together and finished this pokemon that I had been imagining for so long, and the fact that I got a decent sprite for him has encouraged me to possibly pursue pixel art and get better at it! In my opinion, I won. ! :D

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 2, 2015
Congratulations to everyone! Thanks for the considering me for an honorable mention. Quick question, are there emblems for honorable mentions?

Last edited:
Years
Yay! Honorable mention. :D Congrats to the winners and everyone brave enough to post their entries after aragornbird's entry. This was fun. I want to do it again next time this contest comes around.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
A worthy winner. Congratulations to everyone who placed. :) And thank you hosts and judges. :) It gave me an excuse to have a go at giving my fakemon stats. XP
I knew I stood no chance. XD

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
You guys are all winners. And I was thinking of making an honorable mention emblem to.. hrmm. Perhaps; we'll see. It was truly a fantastic competition. Oh and a note Bluerang was 71.5 I made an error, soo woo another .5 congrats. x)

Emblems will arrive soon to everyone so look out for them!

"Oh look there it is!"
picture.php

Last edited:

Giovanni Boss

Team Rocket's Head
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 10, 2023
Congratulations to everyone, well done to the ones that placed. Guess I'm quite a bit late. xD
And althought I did think my piece of work was good,placing was a welcome surprise.
Hope there's more contests like these soon. Also, I'd like to thank the Get-together itself, since it brought me back here, even if not as frequently as i used to, but hey, I'm visiting again!

marcc5m

what
Years
Jw, what was the mystery Pokemon we would've gotten bonus points for had we made an evolution of it?

Back