• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Drawing Board (Idea Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurosaki

Hello everyone, and welcome to the Drawing Board, where you can give your RP ideas, and allow other members to help you improve them. I HIGHLY suggest using this thread if you're new to RPing, as we get a lot of spammy RPs from members who are new to the experience. So enjoy and discuss! XD

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 9, 2010
Okay, I have an idea that basically goes like this: There are a few people that believes that something in their everyday life that could not be avoided is haunting them, and they must find a way to avoid the spooks that they see and return to normal life. How do you all think of that?

Cyber Link

Sexier than Raichu Master
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 19, 2005
I just had an idea about 5 minutes ago that I think is at least worth getting out there to see what everyone thinks.

How about clans? Like have a subforum for them. Let the top rpers make club type enviroments for new rpers to come an socialize, and get aquainted with the rules here. In the clan, the clan leader takes the newbie "under his wings" and show him or her the ropes. And help them become a better rper.

Yes I know this sounds like the Rp Academy. But I thought it would be better if the top rpers individually teach the newbies, instead of assigning people to teacher and student roles.

Anyway it was just a suggestion. If your interested, and have questions David, please pm me. But I have a feeling what you're going to say. But you've been known to surprise me before.

Years
I used to have a process like that calling it Rp toutoring, but it didn't go so well.

However, I am exploring the consept of a world much like ours where dragons once existed long ago but were banished from the human realm, but now, a few have found thier way into the human world and bringing the possibility of a dragon-human war. If anyone's interested, I'll put more thought into it, but until then...

Cyber Link

Sexier than Raichu Master
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 19, 2005
Flygon trainer said:
I used to have a process like that calling it Rp toutoring, but it didn't go so well.

However, I am exploring the consept of a world much like ours where dragons once existed long ago but were banished from the human realm, but now, a few have found thier way into the human world and bringing the possibility of a dragon-human war. If anyone's interested, I'll put more thought into it, but until then...

Sounds interesting. Can't wait to see what happens. It's very original. It's hard to be that nowadays...

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
I've been thinking recently, and came up with an idea. Not really came up with, as was more melded between one of my bouts for control of my mind and Rachel's RP, The Authors.

In it, we each portray ourselves, basically. Your normal kid, going through life. Except, well, one day, during school, one of our characters takes over our mind-space. Kinda like "The Real World." Kinda not, too.

Years
So basicly you're saying that we're ourselves when suddenly our charecters take over our minds and we're suddenly acting like them instead of ourselves? Nice idea, I could see something happening with it...

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
Years
Okay this Idea has been brewing in my head fer a while now, the idea is that the world is turning into like a large risk boad, there are a certain # of generals, (The number of Rpers) who own the entire of the world, pretty much they just duke it out for "World Domination. If anyone like the idea I might make it into a real Rp.

And Jake I like the basic idea to yours although I really dont understand whats happening in the Plot, just need a little more explaining that's all.

Kurosaki

aww I made this thread last night where did my thread go
Eh? What are you talking about? This is the only one made, Oo
Or were you talking about a different thread? Oo

Sorano

幸福☆
Years
Is anyone here familiar with the anime Futakoi~ Twin Girls~? O.O; I highly doubt anyone here does, but anyways. XD Its about the boy who moves back into a town that he had lived in since kindergarten. He moves back to because his father is going on a trip for two years. He stays with a friend of the family and two twin girls around the age of 7. They live at a shrine, where there are many graves. Legend has it that two twin girls fell in love with the same man, and turned into birds and flew away. ^^; This is known to be the reason why so many twins are born in this town, and why twin girls are most likely to fall in love with the same person. o.o Well, this is when all the trouble begins. About four pairs of twins develop a crush on Nozumo [[I think thats his name. O.o]].

David and I are trying to figure out a plot for this, so we can make an RP out of it. Any ideas~? XD

~Karli

Years
I made a thread the same as this and its gone I posted it at like 9pm so it was here before where did it go :(

Kurosaki

This was the only version of the thread made here, and I posted this one around 6, so I dunno. All I know is that I made this one, and this is the only one I can see. OO;;

Years
Koinu-chan said:
Is anyone here familiar with the anime Futakoi~ Twin Girls~? O.O; I highly doubt anyone here does, but anyways. XD Its about the boy who moves back into a town that he had lived in since kindergarten. He moves back to because his father is going on a trip for two years. He stays with a friend of the family and two twin girls around the age of 7. They live at a shrine, where there are many graves. Legend has it that two twin girls fell in love with the same man, and turned into birds and flew away. ^^; This is known to be the reason why so many twins are born in this town, and why twin girls are most likely to fall in love with the same person. o.o Well, this is when all the trouble begins. About four pairs of twins develop a crush on Nozumo [[I think thats his name. O.o]].

David and I are trying to figure out a plot for this, so we can make an RP out of it. Any ideas~? XD

~Karli
Ah, well I actually think this to be quite a good idea and creative on top of that ^_^ What I can suggest for a plot is that this man, Nozumo sends these girls on a quest to find something/someone or do something and the first to compleatet he quest wins his heart, or it could be a chain of quests, thats up to you, but thats what I can suggest for you ^_^

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Koinu-chan said:

~Karli
Hmmm...I think it could do well as somewhat of a real-life RP, no quests or supernatural, just life. That's it.

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
Years
Hey, sorry to change the subject, but I have an idea for a megaman RP and I want to know if anyone here likes megaman. If any of you people do, I will tell you all about my idea.

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 9, 2010
What's megaman? o.0 I know I'm of the least help here. Just post your plot out and we'll give you a rating..or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back