• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokémon Paradise Green

lilbluedemon

Crunching the numbers!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 4, 2019
Spoiler:

bridge_by_lilbluedemon-dauoiw3.png

Sorted.
Thanks for the advice <3

Also been scripting the first rival event:
rivale_by_lilbluedemon-dauoj26.png

SOmeone refused this handsome lad of his dreams.
Whatta shame.

Years
Hey there lilbluedemon, first off, let me say I like the idea of the project, you don't see very many /good/ original GSC hacks these days, so it's always great to see a prominent one appear, and I wish you luck from here on!

Also, one of the original images in your OP is broken, I believe it's the second to last one. :)

Del

Iт'ѕ rαιɴιɴɢ oυтѕιde [...]
Years
gbc hack gbc hack gbc hack gbc hack gbc hack gbc hack gbc hack gbc hack!!
I just love gbc hack gbc hacks!!!!!!!!!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen yesterday
Are you going to release any beta patches or will this be a done deal when it's finished?

lilbluedemon

Crunching the numbers!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 4, 2019
Hey there lilbluedemon, first off, let me say I like the idea of the project, you don't see very many /good/ original GSC hacks these days, so it's always great to see a prominent one appear, and I wish you luck from here on!

Also, one of the original images in your OP is broken, I believe it's the second to last one. :)
thanks so much!
Will be fixed soon!

gbc hack gbc hack gbc hack gbc hack gbc hack gbc hack gbc hack gbc hack!!
I just love gbc hack gbc hacks!!!!!!!!!

Hmm, It appears you dislike gbc hacks.

Are you going to release any beta patches or will this be a done deal when it's finished?

I plan to release a 4 gym beta.
Then a full release. When the time comes.

dark2_by_lilbluedemon-dav8jq8.png
dark_by_lilbluedemon-dav8jqa.png
dark3_by_lilbluedemon-dav8jme.png

Reactions: Del

Mr.Mako

Resident Edgelord Troll
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
Ah the beauty of a gen 2 hack. The Zelda Oracle game tiles fit very well with the overall aesthetic of the hack. I certainly agree with Rangi about it being nice to see the PC and Mart get different roofs than every other building even if it is the bland gatehouse roof (colored roofs in the future?). That said seems like a very solid hack I could probably say more but I don't remember half the things you've shown or mentioned in Discord.

Ruvaldak

I'M NOT YELLING, I'M JUST PUTTING MAJOR EMPHASIS O
Years
I'm loving it! Can't wait for a full release! (I generally don't play partial hacks, makes me upset when I get to, say, the 3rd gym snd it's like "k,now wait for the next update")

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 15, 2018
Hiya I'm really enjoying the hack progress of Paradise Green, has lots of potential. Very Unique :)
Like someone else mention I'm amazed with the spriting of the zigzagoon, seeing it using old school GBC graphics along with the female professor.
The music included i'm surprised that was from black and white series; Can't wait to see this hack to it's full potential, you got my support <3

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 25, 2021
I'm always happy to see GBC hacks, i think the 1st/2nd gen rom hacking scene deserve more attention than what it currently have

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen yesterday
What's going on with this hack these days? I've heard nothing about it in a long time.

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
Creator gave up on it like most of her projects. AFAIK she was working on something else a few days ago, and was making decent progress on that. Wouldn't expect an update on this hack.

Back