• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 1, 2014
Y does everyone h8 riolu?!??!??!!!!!??!??!?!!??!???!??!??!!!
I don't get how the abra guy is hard

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
I love custom sprites and u did a great job with this im gonna have to play :) great job!

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 15, 2014
Im missing one shard. For mission 3. Ive been in windy cave moss cave and shale tunnel also abandon mine. I cant find the last shard i need. The only place i think it could be is in moss cave as there is one tile i cant get to. It just blocks me like im walking into a wall.

pokemonlover493

Trainer
Years
How do I use the A-332? I need it for the event for the shards. Also how many of each shard do I need, I don't remember.
P.S. Great job on this hack I have enjoyed completely so far.
Never mind, I know how it works. I just need to know how many I need for the third mission.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 15, 2014
Ok i downloaded this about 2 weeks ago. Im at dragons den but my clampearls whirlpool wont get me through. Whay do i do!!!! 1158 help!!!

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Im missing one shard. For mission 3. Ive been in windy cave moss cave and shale tunnel also abandon mine. I cant find the last shard i need. The only place i think it could be is in moss cave as there is one tile i cant get to. It just blocks me like im walking into a wall.

You can also get shards from some Pokemon like Trapinch, Tentacool and Dwebble, sometimes, they have shards and you can get them by catching them or just use THIEF.

How do I use the A-332? I need it for the event for the shards. Also how many of each shard do I need, I don't remember.
P.S. Great job on this hack I have enjoyed completely so far.
Never mind, I know how it works. I just need to know how many I need for the third mission.

Thanks so much for liking this hack.

Ok i downloaded this about 2 weeks ago. Im at dragons den but my clampearls whirlpool wont get me through. Whay do i do!!!! 1158 help!!!

You need Pryce's badge. Please challenge him before that.

pokemonlover493

Trainer
Years
I have 10 green shards so I think I have enough of those for mission 3, but I only have 3 red shards, and 2 yellow shards. How many do I need each? Also, I think you made it too rare to use thief to get shards from Tenacool and Dwebble. I have yet to get shards from Dwebble, and got only 1 from Tentacool.
Okay never mind I finally did it. Now what do I do for mission 4, Alma's mission? I don't know what to do.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 14, 2020
In the forest basement, after I activated all three switches, I can go as far as to getting TM31, but the door after the tm remains closed. I looked on Youtube, and that door is supposed to be open. Could you please fix this?

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
I have 10 green shards so I think I have enough of those for mission 3, but I only have 3 red shards, and 2 yellow shards. How many do I need each? Also, I think you made it too rare to use thief to get shards from Tenacool and Dwebble. I have yet to get shards from Dwebble, and got only 1 from Tentacool.
Okay never mind I finally did it. Now what do I do for mission 4, Alma's mission? I don't know what to do.

You can find shards by using A-332, I think. In the 4th mission, You need to go to the depth of Windy Cave.

Beat the elite four but stuff is repeat themselves, like battles I already have done

I know it, it was caused by some wrong flags, but I really don't know which of the flags are wrong.

In the forest basement, after I activated all three switches, I can go as far as to getting TM31, but the door after the tm remains closed. I looked on Youtube, and that door is supposed to be open. Could you please fix this?

You need to open the switch 3 at first, then open switch 1, after that, you need to open switch 2. Don't forget the order, please.

Version 1.17 released for changing some tiles and fixing some minor bugs.

Screenshot:
tileschanged_by_wind1158-d84itrw.png

Link:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/ih7mqs

Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Oct 30, 2014
bisharp

Hi there I was wondering if anyone can tell me how to get bisharp in pokemon resolute thank you

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
Hey 1158, can you help me please. I have 2 Q's. 1:Litwick in this game and where can he be found.Also what level evolve?
2:I have just beaten Camila isle and now I have to go to cedar city.Do I have to walk from Lilycove (Sorry I cant remember name, the one with the docks) back around the whole map?
Thanks for your time and please anwser as soon as you can.

Last edited:
Back