• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Eclipse Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 23, 2015
Are you planning to put Physical/Special Splits?
I would like to play this game if you do :D

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
Are you planning to put Physical/Special Splits?
I would like to play this game if you do :D

Updated battle mechanics
Mechanics will be updated to match Generation 6, meaning the Physical/Special Split, new moves and abilities, the Fairy type and an updated type chart.

You should really read the main post fully before asking things like this.

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
Because there isn't a Beta or Alpha available for this hack yet, as the forum title suggest this hack is in "Progress" which means it's currently being developed, when Christos feels he has enough of a hack to show off he will release a beta.

Bill Cipher

Call me Fuxydia~!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 3, 2016
FKT78Dh.png

Is that Whitney, and Morty?

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Lapis in our language means pencil. I don't know if you know that or something. xD

I named it after Lapis Lazuli, the gemstone. Nothing wrong with Pencil Village, though. :p

FKT78Dh.png

Is that Whitney, and Morty?

Yup, it is!

I've fixed up the first city you visit, Sienna City, a little. It's home to the Pokémon Trainer Academy and Prof. Knoll's Research Lab, and also a Gym which is currently closed as the Gym Leader had recently resigned. Around the city there are various street performers you can tip if you like. And also, wild Trubbish can occasionally be found in trash bins!

EUzSv05.png
JIxCyq8.png

wxP5BAj.png
N7fFBGM.png

Link4799

Gage Linkous
Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2016
This game looks amazing!! I'm definitely gonna keep a close eye on it!

I really hope you do the electric/dark type luxray! ( i think luxio should also be the dual type but that's personal opinion) but if you do, please incorporate the move nasty plot- for a type combination, that move is a necessity!! lol

This hack looks great, and i can tell it's gonna take a while to execute, so please take your time! This could potentially be one of the greatest hacks if it's executed well.

Good luck!!!

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
I don't understand why everyone thinks Lucray should be Dark/Electric, just because it has dark fur doesn't really warrant it being a dark type, if anything it looks more like a Normal/Electric type. :s

Christos you're going to have to start rolling out an Alpha or Beta soon, my hands need something to do (Lol), and your hack is what they want to do ;)

TheKyurem

Kyurem
Years
Such a promising idea! The story seems to be thrilling, and the reference to Pokémon Glazed is lovely. A new HM, the Dream World and the Electric/Dark Luxray ideas makes this hack sounds unique. I can't wait to see more about the game, keep up the good work!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 1, 2016
Seems like the kind of hack I won't stop playing until I finished it when it's released lol. Looking forward to it ^^
It really looks beautiful btw

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
I like that nod to Glazed; it's like that world is ours! And to the street performers, just take my money!

It used to say "Shiny Gold" but that was very outdated so I had to change it. :p

This game looks amazing!! I'm definitely gonna keep a close eye on it!

I really hope you do the electric/dark type luxray! ( i think luxio should also be the dual type but that's personal opinion) but if you do, please incorporate the move nasty plot- for a type combination, that move is a necessity!! lol

This hack looks great, and i can tell it's gonna take a while to execute, so please take your time! This could potentially be one of the greatest hacks if it's executed well.

Good luck!!!
Such a promising idea! The story seems to be thrilling, and the reference to Pokémon Glazed is lovely. A new HM, the Dream World and the Electric/Dark Luxray ideas makes this hack sounds unique. I can't wait to see more about the game, keep up the good work!

About Luxray being Electric/Dark type, I don't think I'll actually be doing such a change, but I might include an Electric/Dark Luxray as a mega evolution, or a form related to the Dream World, maybe with a different ability as well, Strong Jaw would work well in this case.

Thanks for the comments everyone! Apologies for the lack of updates, but now I've finished the haunted house in the graveyard, and the first event in the Dream World! Thanks to Bela for the Phantump overworld sprite.

SxzcJje.png
1s2fang.png

c1zWvk8.png
YKi5vdj.png

Last edited:

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Are you open to other Pokemon type changes? If yes, then I'd like to suggest:
Lilligant and Bellossom - Grass/Fairy
Granbull - Fairy/Dark
Golduck - Water/Psychic
Masquerain - Bug/Water
Arbok and Seviper - Poison/Dark
The Goomy line - Dragon/Poison

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
Years
You should look into getting a support banner made for this hack, I'd definitely put it in my signature. Everything about this hack is amazing. Looking forward for more progress! I will be also looking out for a banner.

Ocular Stratus

It's okay, I enjoy being the bad guy.
Years
Another Mod making another sweet Looking hack. I sense a little friendly competition between You, Magic, and Spherical for HotY. Good luck, I pray to see the final product a success.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back