• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SC Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Well i'm done with number three. It came to me this morning in school.

The reason Lickitungs mouth isn't open is because the beard covers up his mouth :D.

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
Years
Goatman, that was hilarious. I definitely didn't see the snowman, err, I mean liceman thing coming. I had to laugh out loud a few times for that one.
*imagines a poor helpless puppy getting attacked by a giant lump of lice*

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2012
Lol, that was funny. At first I thought the beard was his mouth, lol.
The ice man thing was funny as well, lol.
Keep up the good work. :D

BluePhoenix

http://www.pokefusion.com
Years
Goatman56 said:
Well i'm done with number three. It came to me this morning in school.

The reason Lickitungs mouth isn't open is because the beard covers up his mouth :D.
Man you suprise me with your comics. I like them. How do you get the ideas man. Keep it up^^
~RAP~

Izzy

=O
Years
  • Seen May 31, 2006
Really cool. *smacks self because he made an unintended pun* The 8-bit sprites are AWESOME. Make the textboxes white inside, though

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
Years
Comedy, adventure, mystery, and romance I like.

Congrats on your 1st FMA dream! I'm a huge fan of FMA & I've yet to have one. =\
Oh good you like! Well, I just wrote down the script for the next comic. All I just got to do is put the scenes together and then part 2 will be up
About the dream
It's really funny because I couldn't care less about FMA. I'm one of those people who like Inu Yasha better. But I just like blond girls.

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Well for those people who ask me to change the boxes to white I don't really think i'd do that. The reason I don't do that is because the text would look wierd. Cause theres all these colors involved when I type it, so yeah.

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
Years
Crystal Clair said:
Oh good you like! Well, I just wrote down the script for the next comic. All I just got to do is put the scenes together and then part 2 will be up
About the dream
It's really funny because I couldn't care less about FMA. I'm one of those people who like Inu Yasha better. But I just like blond girls.
Yeah, I just got the script to my comic done as well. I'm working on the comic part now. Mine is taking forever to finish though...

Could care less about FMA!?!? Blasphemy! XP
Goatman56 said:
Well for those people who ask me to change the boxes to white I don't really think i'd do that. The reason I don't do that is because the text would look wierd. Cause theres all these colors involved when I type it, so yeah.
That's probably because of the type of font your using.

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Its an okay comic but not the best. I didn't really find it funny. But now that someone has posted I made a new comic. Also the things on the floor are shrunk. You'll understand when you read it :D.

Years
I didn't find it funny at all.
and you should really whiten the speech bubbles.
and the comic that I made was spoce to be a continued thing but I didn't want too. kk?

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
If you guys would have read my post about that you would know my text is messed up. So I can't make the white background. It would make the text look ugly.

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
Years
Davis = ToK:
I chuckled a little at the "I stold Kirby's condoms!" line, but other than that, not too funny. I did however laugh out loud at the comic in your signature. I guess it's just the type of since of humor I have. "ZOMG WTF BBQ LOL!" XD

Goatman56:
I don't get it. o.o;
As usual, it looks great. Especially the expessions on the spritrs faces.
We seriously gotta do something about those text bubbles though. If they can't be white, maybe something else can be done so we can see them better?

Last edited:

BluePhoenix

http://www.pokefusion.com
Years
Davis = ToK:
I had a little laugh at the "I stold Kirby's condoms!" line, but other than that it's not that much funny. But the one in your sig is funny.

Goatman56:
I couldn't read some of those lines but I rad it later with a lot of Difficulty. But as usual it looks cool.

~RAP~

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Well I redid #1 with white backgrounds on the bubbles. About to do that to the others :D.

Years
Thanks guys. yeah, I got another Meh done.
meh25kz.png

More action and making fun of Final Fantasy in this one. A little bit of swaring. no bad stuff though. Yes, Blade Knight is gone. he joins Kirby in my friends comic. swee, I'm doing the evil side and he's doing the good side. and yesh, thats what metaknight looks like with out his mask on. and do you really like the Ross comic? I just used screenshots from my Fire Emblem Rom to make it. lol

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
Years
^
It's definitely funnier than your 1st one.
"and I ate the boston cream donut in the fridge."
"you......BASTARD!"
XD!

Goatman56:
The white in the text bubbles makes it a whole lot easier to read. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back