• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blotchy energy...

Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2013
Hello again folks, hope all be well.

Nosing around at cards I have noticed a few with blurred/blotchy energy symbols. Can anyone tell what these are? What they mean?

Thanks

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2013
Hello again folks, hope all be well.

Nosing around at cards I have noticed a few with blurred/blotchy energy symbols. Can anyone tell what these are? What they mean?

Thanks

What do you mean? You mean they are not printed clearly? If so probably not a legit card would be my guess.

Renpuu

Gengar !
Years
If you could take a photo of the cards in question and upload them to an image hosting website. That will allow us to view the cards.
Thank you !

Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2013
Look above Donavannj and yea shall see. Hopefully it helps in determining things. If it is a free attack then that is quite awesome.

Renpuu

Gengar !
Years
Yes that's right. If it is a "faded" symbol for an attack, it mean's it's free.
Just like cleffa from HG/SS and Call of Legends. It has a free attack !

CleffaCallLegends24.jpg

Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2013
Excellent, thanks for that. I recently bought a Turtwig to go in my deck because of that skill. It is quite a potent little skill as saving energy is high priority in the game I find. Thanks very much.

It is also handy as you can up the damage depending on your opponent's weakness, even if you don't have the energy to power it that type of Pokemon.

I shall have to see what other Pokemon have that trick up their sleeves.

:-D

Back