• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2011
Looking for:
Carracosta, Vanilluxe, Jellicent, Klang, Klinklang, Haxorus, Golurk, Rufflet, Braviary, Zweilous, Hydreigon
Water stone
Offering: Gen 5 starters, Charmander, Bulbasaur, Eevee, Piplup, Zorua, Larvesta, black exclusives, other gen 5 pokemon (PM me which you need)

Basculin

Dragonite Fan
Years
B/W only
I'm looking for regirock, registeel and regigigas, I have a few legendaries that I'm willing to trade, let me know if you have one of those up for trade so we can negotiate a trade.

Also would like a ferroseed or it's evolution. Klink or it's evolutions, vanillite or it's evoltions, tynamo or it's evolution, litwick or it's evolution and axew or it's evolutions

I have a Chandelure and a Vanillite!

pokehunter87

Pokemon Breeder
Years
Looking for Latias

Hi, fairly new to this but i was hoping someone would have Latias they would trade me for a Lv75 Kyurem?

Also dont know how to find my friend code so some help would be appreciated.

Peace

Years
  • Seen Mar 28, 2011
I cant help you with the pokemon but to get your FC go into Key Items, Then Pal Pad and you can get it from there :)

Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2011
I just need one eevee to breed on pearl and i can return it
anyone have any?
can offer almost any pokemon on pearl except for lengendaries

Last edited:

ToWriteLove

On Her Arms
Years
Looking For:
Shiny Klink perferrably with a nature that raises attack. If not, as long as nature does lower attack that's fine as well.
Shiny Axew with stat that raises speed but doesn't lower attack.
Shiny Shelmet modest perferably.
Shiny Solosis with nature that raises sp. attack.

Offering:
Anything from my thread here.
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=243806

May be willing to offer 2 pokemon for this. If is adamant, I may push it up to three but depends on the pokemon. Must be LEGIT. Also have Zekrom and Victini, and other pokemon from Pokemon White, plus legendaries from HG and Platinum, including the event celebi and jirachi. All Pokemon can be traded to your Pokemon White/Black copy, don't worry about that.

VM/PM Me.

Years
  • Seen Mar 31, 2011
Trading for Pokemon Black/White

Offering: Arceus, Mew, Dialga, Latias, Latios, Shiny Event Entei, Pokerus

Items I want: leftovers, choice band, choice specs, focus sash, life orb
Pokemon I want: untrained reshiram, any untrained fifth generation shiny

Pm me for trade

TTC

Tommy The Cat
Years
Looking for Leftovers on Gen 5.

I'm offering anything you can get from the battle subway no matter how many points, or any pokemon available on either SS or White at level 1 with a perfect IV or your choosing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back