• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Travel Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
Only just entered victory road since I stopped playing for quite a while.

The team:

Blaziken (M) lv 43
Gardevoir (F) lv 44
Drifblim (M) lv 43
Exploud (M) lv 43
Aggron (F) lv 43
Azumarill (HM slave)

Also in the PC box I have:

Ludicolo (M) lv 45
Seviper (F) lv 43

I really like how the trainers in Victory Road use Pokemon from each region, it makes it seem like challenging the Elite Four is a really global/international thing. I'd like to see them do that in future games, or at least the remakes and sequels.

Last edited:

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
Like the poster above, I stopped playing for a while as well. Finished up all the water routes and explored Pacifidlog, and then finally made it to Victory Road. I received a harsh surprise at the first trainer who wiped out half my team, but my Sealeo finally evolved so I'm feeling a bit better about things. About halfway through Victory Road atm! Also like the poster above, I think it's cool how there are National Dex Pokemon in Victory Road, definitely makes it more of a challenge and ups the prestige of VR imo.

sceptile.png
swellow.png
chimecho.png
kecleon.png
swalot.png
walrein.png

Ty ~ Atticus ~ Jingle ~ Millie ~ Tomas ~ Charlotta
(All Lv 44-45)​

NocturnLeader

Team Nocturn Leader
Years
Hello everyone I started on my new Sapphire tonight.

Hello my name is Daphne, I just moved to Littleroot town and everything was put away by some pretty Macho looking pokemon. Anyways I set my clock upstairs and said hello to the Neighbor. (can not believe people don't lock their doors). So I am off to look for Professor Birch and I heard a scream in the field and to my surprise its the professor in trouble, so I saved him with Torchic. After the battle I got to nickname my Pokemon, I named him Atomic.

I soon was to meet with my neighbor but have to train my pokemon up a bit, so after a few minor battles I met my neighbor and he had a Mudkip. Which i took out in 4 hits. Then we headed back to Littleroot to talk with the professor. I got a Pokedex to record pokemon during my journey. Anyways before i left I talked with Mom and then headed off towards Dads Gym.

NocturnLeader

Team Nocturn Leader
Years
Good Morning Poke fans!

Daphne got off to a good start last nite as she trained and Traded 5 Pokemon, getting Pidgey (Speedy), Squirtle (River), Shuppet (Sasha), Spoink (Xavier) and a Skiddo (Clover). As she battled Roxanne with her Atomic (Combusken.) She got her first badge and then she heard a Scream from a scientist.

OMG a Scientist is in Trouble! I ran over to him and asked if he was ok and he was still crying about something that was stolen. So of course i went to search for the Thug. and started into the cave when this sailor told me his Peeko was being held hostage by the Thug as well. So I went into the cave and stumbled on some deaf pokemon ... and then caught up the the Thug who was wearing Blue sailor outfit. I battled with River and after defeating him river evolved to wartortle.

Peeko went back to his owner, and i returned to the city to return the goods that were stolen, only to be given a task to give a letter to the Owners son, oddly enough they don't use phones or the device they made with the telephone wrist watch thingy? Anyways I also got something for a ship captain in Slate port. So off I went and Brendan was waiting outside (STALKER ALERT), he told me that the person with Peeko was looking for me. So off I went in search of this dude.

As I got to his house he was Oddly chasing his bird around the Kitchen, I think he was trying to cook him... Anyways i asked him for a ride on his Boat to get to dewford and give a letter to the son. I get to Dewford and there was line in the cave just to see this "Steven" person. Anyways I go and defeat the 2nd gym with Pidgey and Spoink and pidgey evolves. I head back to the cave and this guy gives me FLASH, and I get to Steven and he tells me some story, and then I give Steven his letter and I get a TM. So off I go to Slateport to give something to a captain.

In closing Dewford a pretty boring town with a gym. a little cave and like two residents.

Last edited:

NocturnLeader

Team Nocturn Leader
Years
As we last left our young Heroine, she defeated the 2nd gym and met Steven and was off towards Slateport.

During my time in Slateport I went to return an item to the Captain but was told he was in the Museum. So I headed into the museum and it was filled with these people all dressing alike. I confronted the one with the Uni-brow that I met the other day and he threw a TM at me and ran away! So I walked upstairs and found the captain and before I could give him the goods I was confronted by these people who say they are from Team Aqua. So I defeated them with Clover. After the battle this really Buff dude Archie came over and talked for a moment and then took off. I gave the item to the Captain and off I went to explore the Museum.

As I headed out of the Museum I went to find more pokemon but was stopped by people drooling over this girl named Lisia. Who then saw me and put my in the spotlight and wanted me to do contests. So of course i gave it a go. I was given a costume that made me look like BAIT for an older man and a pokeblock kit to feed my pokemon pokeblocks and make them!?!? Anyways I gave some green ones to Sasha and off I went into the Cleverness contest. It was a tough go the first round but Sasha made it and got 1st! I am so proud of my Shuppet, maybe next town I will try for the Super contest with her.

After that we found a few pokemon and then fell asleep for the nite.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jan 13, 2017
Restarted by Omega Ruby Adventure Only being able to play a little on my days off from work. Currently at 24 hours of gameplay time, With me having 7 gym badges and completing the Legendary mission. Currently working on my Fire team and evolving my hardest team members of Larvesta and Litwick.

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
So I've already decided that I'd do a Halloween 2015 run though Hoenn, but in the mean time, I'm going to do a quick run with some Pokemon that I'm not so familiar with. I was going to do all dogs, but I decided against it. But, there are dogs.

Here's what I'm starting with:
Chespin - "Juggernaught" - Brought in as an Egg from Kalos to be the starter. Nickname is a portmanteau of Juggernaut (Marvel Hero) and Chesnaught.
Absol - "Fury" - Brought in as an Egg from Kalos. Nick name is a direct reference to Nick Fury, from the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
Houndour - Not Named - Brought in from Johto and unfortunately can't have a name. It's got a pretty moon-ball though.

Not sure where to go from here. I'm not actively using Houndour yet because he receives bonus exp. For now, he just sits on the sidelines and looks pretty whilst soaking up some of that sweet, sweet second-hand exp.

The rest of the team will probably consist of:
Ampharos - I'm keen on naming it "Thor" to keep with the Marvel theme. It makes sense. I might attempt a Fast Ball, if not a Quick Ball.
Goomy - I'm not sure what to name this. I'll do a Dive Ball.
Diancie - I can't name this, unfortunately. :( Stuck with a Cherish Ball, which isn't bad.

Just cleared the first gym, and I'm having an island adventure in Dewford.

NocturnLeader

Team Nocturn Leader
Years
Today we headed up to the 3rd gym in Mauville City, but first I caught a few Pokemon. I battled a few trainers that had some really cool pokemon, and then met Brendan and we Battled. His pokemon are getting tougher but I beat him and he healed my team up. Soon I was in Mauville City and went to the Bike shop and got a Mach Bike, and then went to the Gym and Wally was complaining to his Uncle about wanting to beat the gym. Well to prove himself he tried to battle me but his ralts didn't stand up to my Shuppet for very long. He didn't even have more than 1 Pokemon. He really needs to catch more to defeat this gym. His uncle gave me and HM to break rocks in my way and wally is now my rivial?!? Ok then.

So I went onward and Defeated the silly man Watson and his team with Atomic. I got my third Badge and then went out to check out the surrounding area. I found the pokemon daycare and then found some cool trainers and battled them. I then headed up Route 111 and battled more trainers. I soon found Brendan again and he gave me HM Strength which I taught to Clover. I managed to go into the tunnel where I caught Torkoal and then when I exited i found a strange guy near a tree and he taught me about Secret bases.

Well for now I am sipping tea with a nice old lady and resting up for the nite. Til I see everyone tomorrow!

Team is Level 29/30

NocturnLeader

Team Nocturn Leader
Years
Well rested last Night and said good bye to the nice Elderly woman before heading to Route 113, I found a few pokemon and a Skarmory gave me a hard time catching it even with 1 hp and several ultra balls. Couldn't catch it which was weird. So I battled a few other trainers and found Items that were hidden. I made it to FallArbor Town and met with Brendan about a a scientist that didn't return and his wife was concerned about him. So Brendan asked me to help out with the search.

So I went off to search, well sort of. I first entered the Pokemon Contest with Shuppet (Sasha), and we entered the 2nd contest SUPER Cleverness, we actually did really well, Shadow Ball was used on the 5 star and did a really awesome move which I took a Photo! We won and I was so proud of Shuppet. I need to find more green pokeblocks to give before the next contest. I gave Yellow to Clover, and Red one to Atomic, I also gave Xavier some Blue ones. So that they didn't feel left out. Speedy got a few pink ones, and I gave a couple to River as well.

After that I headed out towards Route 114 to find this person. I met Lanette who runs the pokemon communication system (PC BOX System). and then ran into a few trainers. I finally got to Meteor falls and ran into trouble with Brendan as Team Aqua was harassing the Scientist, we defeated them and another team showed up; Team Magma. I guess they are rivals, ayways both teams left and we all headed back to Fallarbor town. We returned the scientist and soon headed back to Mauville city to come up with a plan to defeat team Aqua who took over Mt. Chimney.

We headed towards the Mt. and used the cable car to get to the top. A Big battle was happening and Team Magma was trying to stop Team Aqua. Of course no police were around to stop what was happening, which was really weird. So I stepped in to control the situation; I really need a Police badge for doing their job!

I took care of team Aqua with Clover and Xavier and Archie had to run off for something. Then Team Magma thanked me and headed off as well. I then Went down the MT. and found a few trainers and defeated them. Xavier and Clover both evolved and xavier learned teeter dance, while Clover learned Seed Bomb.

I am currently resting at Lavaridge Town before a Battle with the Gym Leader.

NocturnLeader

Team Nocturn Leader
Years
Last night I beat the Gym Leader in Lavaridge town with River, and he evolved to Blastoise. She was loud and very unprofessional because she was a complete NOOB. After I beat her Brendan (Stalker boy), found me and gave me goggles for the sand in route 111, so I could locate more Pokemon without getting my eyes all scratched up!

So I went towards 111 and found some Pokemon and beat some trainers and collect tons of items in the sand! I then headed back to Verndanturf town and tried out in a competition HYPER for my next ribbon and Failed. I got 3rd place to pokemon using Tough and beautiful moves, HOW?!? I have no idea when it was a Cleverness contest. So I went to see my dad and go defeat him but was leveling up my Pokemon at the same time. I made it to Petalburg City and rested for the night.

NocturnLeader

Team Nocturn Leader
Years
Well today was the day I defeated my father and he Got really fustrated with losing. WOW what a sore loser he is! Anyways my Atomic swept his whole team under the rug. After that I got outside and Wally was waiting and I got another HM, me and Wally went to Mauville together and had a few laughs along the way he showed me a few pokemon he obtained and we parted ways as we got to Mauville.

I used surf with River and crossed the bay, and found Steven who was telling me something when Latios came swooping down and we went to this mysterious island. Latias was in trouble as we soon found out because of Team Aqua. So We defeated team aqua together and Latias joined my team. On the way up to the next gym I managed to catch a Gloom and Linoone. I battled many trainers and I am resting for awhile before heading to the next town. But I am looking for secret bases as I found 1 already!

Catch you later.

Team Update: All level 39/40

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
Officially going back to my quest to complete the national Dex in Omega Ruby! I've never actually completed the national Dex in a game, so this will be a first for me. Between all my 4th, 5th, and 6th gen games I've already got all of them, -1 a few event Pokes. But I figure it will be more fun to try to catch as many as I can in ORAS, and just trade/Poke Transport the ones that aren't available in Hoenn. Wish me luck! I really want that shiny charm.

NocturnLeader

Team Nocturn Leader
Years
I continued tonight on my Journey and I happened across Team Aqua at the weather Station, still no sign of a Police Station with this whole TEAMS trying to take over the region!!!! So I defeated all of them and was given a Castform by the guy who runs the weather station. As soon as I exit and cross the bridge Brendan confronts me for a Pokemon battle and I over take his whole team with Xavier.

In Fortree City I could never imagine that people would live in trees! So I bought a few cool things for my secret base and found Steven again and he gave me a device that could see the Invisible pokemon Kecleon. Come to find out It was the only was to get to the gym! I also found a TM behind the gym, and continued into the gym. I defeated Winona using River, Sasha, Atomic and Xavier. I got my 5th badge and then headed out towards route 120.

While on route I saw a few pokemon here and there but nothing I wanted to catch. I also got a bunch of berries and made a few Green Pokeblocks for my next contest and gave them to Sasha. I also found a new place for my secret base and decorated it! Then I found Team Aqua planning something at Mt. Pyre and before heading there I went to Lilycove city to heal my pokemon and ran into Brendan again. This time I battled him with same type vs same type.

Speedy took out his Swellow with Steel-Wing, and then it was Swampert vs River and using Surf after weaking his Swampert with Skull Base it defeated it. After that he sent out Magcargo and I switched to Atomic and after a Blaze kick it was defeated, the final pokemon he choose was Breloom and I sent out Clover it took a few hits to knock him out but we defeated Brendan! After that we ended up going to stop Team Aqua.

While at Mt. Pyre I got a few good items and caught a Vulpix that was Hiding! So I confronted a few Team Aqua members and then found a Banettite and gave it to Sasha to hold as she was fixated on it when we found it. So I came across the Archie on top of MT. PYRe and he stole the Blue orb and his friend was sent to distract me as he Ran away. Sasha mega evolved and battled his Sharpedo and won using Sucker Punch. I got the red orb after they told me to take it and they told me that Archie was planning something later on in Slateport. But my team had enough with Team Aqua today and all this traveling made us Tired.

So I flew back to Lilycove healed my pokemon and entered the next contest HYPER Cleverness. It was extremely tough because of the Seviper kept using tough moves and clever moves that made other pokemon loose points. But all in all I got my 3rd ribbon with Sasha!!!!! I m so proud of her but it really was a close call. Anyways Lisia wanted me to stop by the dressing room again and congratulate me on winning when her "Boyfriend" came in hollering at me to stay away from her... Dude get of my Jock, I am only here to win contests and I dont swing that way Buddy! So I leave and we are resting up for the night.

Tomorrow Stop Archie and Team Aqua!

NocturnLeader

Team Nocturn Leader
Years
To start things off this morning I went on a safari trip and caught a Doduo and named them Spice Girls.... We went to Slateport city and found out that Team Aquas plan was to steal the Sub, and they did, the goons Jumped us and I battled both of them, After that Doduo evolved to Dodrio so pretty much Baby Spice, Scary Spice, and Posh Spice on one body. We then headed back to Lilycove to head to Team Aquas Hideout....Still no Police involved!

So we headed into the place and fought tons of Team Aqua goons and I actually found Archies Bedroom. I grabbed what looked like a Pokeball but it was an Electrode. So I defeated it and i grabbed a masterball and a Nugget. So I found the Submarine room (That's what I am m calling it) and battled 5 trainers at once but easily defeated by Clover and Bulldoze. I then confronted his right hand man and beat him with Clover as well. Archie got away in the Sub that looked like a Sharpedo.

Nothing much to do at this point so I left and went to contest battle to clear my head. Sasha earned her final ribbon a Master Cleverness ribbon and a Plaque. Lisia congratulated me and told me that she wanted me to get all the master ribbons. So I entered Atomic in the cool contest for awhile today and he won his Master Ribbon as well. Spice Girls is currently on the Master ribbon for Cuteness and is one step away from winning it. Clover is going up for the toughness ribbon as well he just needs to get the Hyper badge. I don't know who I will use for Beauty contest, maybe a new pokemon I will catch later?!?!

After the contests I went off on my journey and surfed til I got to Mossdeep City. I got a Kings rock from a kid that knows Steven, and come to find out Steven lives in this city. They even have their own Space Station here. The gym leader is actually Twins and they Double Battle, I heard they use Psychic types. Looks like Sasha will cause them trouble.

Well I am resting for awhile and then going to defeat the twins and head on over to earn a few more ribbons later on.

NocturnLeader

Team Nocturn Leader
Years
I went battling this morning and defeated people swimming and fishermen. I also found a new Home Base near Mossdeep city. Anyways I ended up in a cave nearby and found some salt and caught a few pokemon Sealo and snowrunt.

I took on the gym in Mossdeep city. I won with Sasha and River and also I added a Slowpok named Snooki to get it evolved to Slowbro while i battled thru the Gym. As I existed the gym a HUGE pillar of light exploded and hit the sky. Steven asked for me and I went to his house, we had a discussion about the pillar and what it could mean. He wants me to investigate and gave me Dive and Scuba Gear.

It looks like I am off on an Under Sea Adventure next....

NocturnLeader

Team Nocturn Leader
Years
Last night I found the Under water cavern where Team Aqua was, After finding my way thru the cave I saw Archie and him using the Blue Orb on Kyorge and it was not Happy! So Kyorge escaped to a cavern under Sootopolis and I was tasked in finding in. While in the city I met up with Steven and Wallace (the gym leader), Team Magma and Team Aqua soon joined the conversation on how they thought I was the best choice to go and save the Pokemon from destroying the world.

So I got a Dive suit and with my pokemon we headed into the cavern. The closer I got to the Pokemon the more earthquakes happened and the Howls from how upset it was. I soon found myself face to face with Kyorge and the red orb glowed, he dived deep into the ocean with me on its Back. Trying to communicate with it I finally think some sense was knocked back into it. It challenged me to a battle and I captured him. After all that a beam of green light shot into the sky and the weather was back to normal.

Steven and Wallace thanked me, Steven gave me an EON flute to fly the skys with Latias and Wallace wanted to challenge me at the Gym. After all the obstacles I went thru I went to the last gym. I beat Wallace and his Water pokemon with Clover. He then gave my HM Waterfall so I could then go on my journey and Try to Defeat the Pokemon League.

I ended up using the Eon flute before continuing my journey to the Pokemon League, I found a Mesprit in a Cavern and caught it, giving it the name of Blossom. Next step is to go on forth to the pokemon league.

NocturnLeader

Team Nocturn Leader
Years
well I am currently Training for the Wifi Challenge the Spooky Cup.

My Team will be Gothitelle, Cofagrigus, Muk, Kabutops, Houndoom, & Mawile.

Anyone else competing this year?

NocturnLeader

Team Nocturn Leader
Years
Omega Ruby: Jacob Grimm

I just moved to Littleroot town from Ecruteak City. Unfortunately homes were burned down by a Mysterious fire Pokemon, and two weeks later Mom told me that Dad got a job as a Gym leader in Hoenn so we packed up and we headed out. It was a long journey but we finally made it.

I headed out of the moving van and Machokes Moving Services finished with getting the house organized. I set my clock upstairs and mom wanted me to meet the Neighbors. The Birchs' are our neighbors and the Mom was nice, her husband in a Professor and went off into a field to do research. May is their daughter and was a delight to meet. Mom told me to find Professor Birch so I set out to find him.

route 101: I heard a Scream and ran over to a man getting attacked by a pokemon. He told me to get a pokemon out of his bag to help him. i grabbed one and it was a Treecko. I fought off the Poochyena and saved the Professor. he invited me back to the lab and I got Treecko as a partner. I named him Juniper, and he asked me to go find his daughter who was doing research. So off we went!

Training my Juniper along the way we made it to Oldale Town and a stranger told us about the store and Pokecenter. On route 103 we found May and she challanged us to a battle. She has a Torchic who was tough to beat. But we won and she asked us to return back to her father. So we went with her back to Littleroot. The Professor gave us a Pokedex and pokeballs.

Before I left on a Journey I met with mom who wished us well on our Journey. We headed to route 101 where May taught us how to use Pokeballs and how to sneak up on Pokemon. We soon split ways and I went onto find more Pokemon!

On route 102 I caught 4 Pokemon while using the radar. Zigzagoon, Poochyena, Surskit, and a Ralts. I battled a few trainers and May caught up to me as a bunch of Beautifly flew past use. In Petalburg City I met up with my dad and Showed him the Pokemon I caught, he told me to train my Pokemon stronger and come back to see him when I had at least 4 Badges. Then a kid named Wally busted into the door and I guess my dad made him an agreement to use a Zigzagoon to catch his own pokemon because we were out the door as he dragged me with him!!!!

Wally is a strange kid but I can see him be a really good Pokemon trainer. He actually caught a Ralts and was very happy to have a Pokemon of his very own. We went back to my dad and Wally thanked me and updated my PokeNav system. dad wanted me to train and go after the first gym, and Wally and I went our seperate ways.

With the Pokenav I used it to wonder trade a couple of the pokemon. To my surprise I got Torchic and Mudkip, and two Eevees, One of them was holding a Thunder stone and he Evolved in Jolteon. His name is Flash which works perfectly. The other eevee was a female named Luna. Torchic was named dash and Mudkip was named Quinton from their previous owner. Its cool to have these great Pokemon to my team.

Now its off to the next part of my Journey!!!!

Last edited:

NocturnLeader

Team Nocturn Leader
Years
Omega Red: Jacob Grimm

Its been a great couple of days. I got through Petalburg Woods with my Team and ran into someone trying to steal a device from a scientist. He said he was from Team Magma, but Juniper defeated and the guy ran off crying. I then got an EXP Share for my team. I then met some girls at a flower shop and they taught me about the Berries and how to replant.

Rustboro City: I got to the city with my team, its huge!!!! I also ran into May again and she told me about the Gym and that I should go and try for a Badge. So that's where I headed 1st.
Roxanne is a rock type Gym Leader. So her trainers uses rock types, Quinton took out the trainers and grew to level 11 and wouldn't obey me so I left him to the side for now. Juniper faced off against Roxanne and it used mega drain to defeat both her Rock types (Geodude & Nosepass). I then got my 1st badge and roxanne told me now pokemon Level 20 and lower, I get from trades will obey me. I ran out of the gym and a team Magma guy stole something from the business near the Gym. I ran to help out on route 116, were I had to defeat trainers so I used Dash and Flash to battle many of the trainers. I came across Rusturf Tunnel where the Theif also stole someones Wingull, so I charged forth and battled him in the cavern. Easily defeated him with Dash, and Dash evolved! I was thanked by the man and his Wingull, and headed back to the city and gave the Scientist his stuff back. He asked me to meet Mr. Stone upstairs and I was then tasked with finding his son and the device to give to someone in Slateport at the shipyard. So off we went.

May was outside and told me about the guy with his Wingull and that he would give me a ride to dewford. So off we went and traveled back to Route 4. During our travel back Quinton evolved and then after 2 battles Juniper evolved as well. My team is stronger and they seem happy. I introduced them to Super training and had a bit of fund training them. I also played a few games with them and fed them pokepuffs. we arrived at Brineys House and met him to discuss the travel to Dewford. We set out on his boat and we were there in no time at all.

Dewford Town: I went to the pokecenter and healed up my team and then headed to the Gym. The Gym Leader uses Fighting types, so Dash defeated his trainers. Brawley is the Leader at this gym and he used Machop first so I used dash to use Electric moves to defeat it. He then sent out Makuhita and it defeat Flash and I sent out Dash and it defeated his Pokemon with double Kick. I got my 2nd gym Badge, two in one day. NICE! He told me pokemon level 30 and under will obey and he said he knew a trainer in a cave nearby named Steven and I should go talk to him. Inside Granite Cave I met a guy who gave me a TM FLASH, and I soon met up with Steven who was researching the cave and he told me about it a little. I gave him the letter and he in return gave me TM Steel Wing. He thanked me and went on his way. I soon returned to Briney and we went to Slateport.

Slateport City: We arrived and many trainers wanted to battle at the beach. We even went into a beach shop and battled trainers. My Eevee named Luna soon evolved into Espeon. We reached Slateport soon after and found the shipyard unfortunately the captain wasn't there and was at the Museum. So we found a Pokecenter first and healed up and then went there. We found the place over run my Team Magma. I asked one why they were here and he threw a TM at me and ran away. I went upstairs and found the Captain when we were jumped by the Thugs. I battled them off with Dash and Quinton, suddenly a strange man appeared and told his team to leave us alone and he soon left. I gave the item to the Captain and he thanked me.

I soon overheard something about Pokemon contests and I went to see what it was about. A Trainer and her Altaria were in the spotlight then she brought me to the Spotlight and told me she wanted to see me do some contests. I told her I might and then went on my way to Route 110 where I overheard Team Magma and some plans they had. They all scattered and I figured I would go back to the Pokecenter and rest for the night.

Quinton (Lv 21), Dash (Lv 22), Juniper (Lv 20), Dash (Lv 19), Luna (Lv 19)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 18, 2015
Hi Evryone I Just Ariived in Slateport City . And the Sights Are really beaytiful. It Bringsback so much nostalgia . i havent been to hoenn in so long its just amazing . oh and Just Caught a Magikarp . and Got Me a wailmer lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back