• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

Rakki-neko

Zakki Orichalcum
Years
Question to Manipulation: (I ask this to ever rom hack that I want to show on youtube) Do you mind a Playthrough (or 2) on youtube? Second question if the first is "no, I don't mind" or some variation of it: Would you want me to post the link to it here? Simple yes or no questions.

Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2016
dude, I wanted to say that this is quite possibly the best hack I've ever played, only contested with Ruby Destiny. Except I rage quit late in the game because of the bugs, namely the Byan City freezing and the fact that if you use fly a lot the game will freeze is you use it later. Mostly it was the fly glitch but can you please address that. It's a huge problem and I know I am not the only person that feels this way.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
I'm not going to get everyone's hopes up... but the entire of Voultan may or may not be finished :). I've had the Orange Islands in place as a after-league adventure as a request from the Pokémon Academy you get into for around two years and I started some maps on it a while ago and I need some advice on whether you guys would actually be interested in the Orange Islands or not.

What's going to happen is I'll watch an anime episode or something and then re-map the islands and routes based on my thoughts on them. Here's an example of Sunburst Island that involves the Crystal Onix side-quest:

20k9nrn.png

Now, I'd like to thank DrFuji for all the work he's put in on mapping for this hack. His work has been outstanding but I'd now like to relieve him of any more duties. I'll be mapping the entire Orange Islands because they're all coming from my childhood love of the Orange Islands...

That shall be all.

marcc5m

what
Years
I'd love to see the Orange Islands, especially since it was my favourite series of the anime, even though I haven't seen it in forever. Btw nice map :)

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
Pokémon Naranja was my favorite hack, and I've always liked the orange islands, so yes, I'd love to see it in your style. :) Good luck!

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
I would love to see the Orange Islands, only few have tried to make the Orange Islands but quit (except Liquid Crystal and I think AshGray) so I would love to actually go through the Orange Islands fully. :)

Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2013
Sorry if this has been answered already, but...

What's the deal with trade evolutions in this game? Do they exist or not? Because using VBALink I traded a level 38 Kadabra to myself but nothing happened...also Pokemon like Onix, Graveler (in this game Graveler = Odobble's evo, forgot the name), etc...do they eventually level up on their own or do they have to get traded?

Thanks.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
Sorry if this has been answered already, but...

What's the deal with trade evolutions in this game? Do they exist or not? Because using VBALink I traded a level 38 Kadabra to myself but nothing happened...also Pokemon like Onix, Graveler (in this game Graveler = Odobble's evo, forgot the name), etc...do they eventually level up on their own or do they have to get traded?

Thanks.

Harry has modified their evolutions so they evolve via level, rather than trade.

Years
  • Seen Mar 31, 2024
Wow!Pokemon Sienna's back!That's really great!I hope this hack will be accomplished!

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
I'd love to see Orange Islands in Sienna!
Welcome back as well!! This was and still is my favorite hack.

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
Years
Oh well, it was fun mapping for Sienna while it lasted. I'm happy that you're still throwing ideas around and progressing this amazing game - I'm backing your idea of including the islands after the league.

Keep on truckin' :D

ShadowGrey

Graphix Master
Years
Ive loved this hack hack from the outset, and even though it wasn't finished it inspired me to start my own, which is now well under way!

Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2011
I just know its me failing or something. But I cant seem to get past that first real city. The one with all the locked doors. If I go north this mysterious guy sais stuff, and I jump a tle back. East, another guy shoveing me aside, saying I need the first badge. South, back. West, a beach..

Help?

Edit: nvm. Love the game btw :)

Last edited:
Back