• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Season 2 Part 2

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
It's here. Season 2. Part 2. The amazing adventures of slime boi is here to grace us once more.

So let's talk for a second. How many of you here have yet to start the series? Because there is still time. You can binge what's currently out by next week. I won't judge you. Then we can all gush over waifus, husbandos, and best boy Gobta together.

Feel free to use this thread to discuss your reactions to new episodes as they drop or to give your takes on past seasons if you decide to catch up with us for the new season :))

Last edited:
Years
I tend to binge this so will most likely just wait for the next part to end before watching.
I was up-to-date though, last episode ended with Veldora being freed iirc.

This reminds me though... I need to re-continue watching The Slime Diaries =p
Think I was at episode 8 or so *starts rummaging around in bookmarks*

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
A very satisfying end to the second season :) I don't think it was as interesting as the past seasons personally, but I'm content with what it did end up doing.

Final rating for me was a solid 7/10

Back