• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fame Checker for Pokémon Essentials 20.1 (with 19.1 support as well)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 17, 2022
Hey all, I'm back with an update to my Fame Checker script. With this release, I do intend on supporting both v19 and v20 for the time being. Included in this update is a few small bug fixes.
I still very much intend to do a complete re-write eventually, as I have even more I don't like about my code now. Nothing has changed about the UI from last version, just the bug fixes, but I'm sure you want to see what it looks like either way right?

It does all the things the original Fame Checker did in FRLG but also has an additional feature. you can have as many pips of information as you want per character, be-it 1, or 200. this code should be able to support it (though it'll be tough to keep track of 200 bits of info). And it will also allow for as many people as you want as well. I'm going to be doing a complete re-write of the code soon-ish, which will include a few more features, such as animated sprites for the info pips and a v20 PBS style input system. for now I just wanted to get it up to date, just in case people want to use the system as it stands.

Well, regardless here is the link to download the script: https://github.com/domx9200/FameChecker
This also has a guide on how to use the program.

If there are any questions or bug fixes, you can report them on this thread, or make use of the issue tracker that GitHub has. hope this tool helps in making your characters a bit more in depth.

previous post: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=461978

Attachments

• screenshot.1.jpg
    screenshot.1.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 23
  • screenshot.2.jpg
    screenshot.2.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 22
  • screenshot.3.jpg
    screenshot.3.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 26
  • screenshot.4.jpg