• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: Pok?mon Nature Version

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
Yeah sorry abot that log story which most know. My computer got rebooted like 7 times which caused me to lose all files so i had to restart. Its nic to see people who were interested in my hack still being, and come back. Thanks guys. :P

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
Years
He Alexiz...I could make up some pokemon for you..look..

18kf1e

I shaded it my self to. So, think about it..

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
Lex, thats a really nice sprite. It could be edited more to look differently and the colors would have to be different as well as the size. But it looks pretty cool.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
The first starter is a grass type the seond one is water and last one is fire. That can also learn ground moves.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
The next beta wont be until I get back and when I get the tile sets working perfectly.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
Thanks, well I need a new bug type somewhat like a beetle. with an evolution, and a new bird pokemon. Any one would be nice.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
Years
alright...it can do..just wait ok!lol

I hate IT!!!!!!HATE
1f751v

if you give the description, i could easily do it, its just that im not good at all with imagination and creativity with pokemon.

Last edited:

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
Well Nature is taking about more of my time that Im dedicting to ROM hacking than Forest Nature. FN is in its mid beta release and will be soon, Nature's beta will be soon, but not sure though.
The sprite is good but not that convincing, plus to big and colors over the place in order to insert in the game. ANywyas Rememebr that Pokemon i made last time? The water one? The one I forgot to post, well im gonna post it now. :P With some otehr screens but in a while. Im uploading them so it will take time.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
Years
alright, Im currently working on one now...

EDIT:
1ffkf4

you said it was too big, so i made it smaller..

ice and flying

Glacock....how do you like it?

Last edited:

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
Sorry for the long 4 period month wait, but i had yet rebooted my computer more than 9 times again. Too many problems but I will be getting a new preview within the next two months since ill be on summer vacation so just wait for some updates after May 26.

Back