• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I like all the OPs except for R.P.G ~Rockin' Playing Game~ and The Rock City Boy, though I honestly haven't heard the latter so I don't have a complete opinion on it ._.;

MuffinPaula

「PONPON!? ??
Years

Now I remember. OP 1 was the one I liked (and the best compared to the others) I didn't really like the other OPs

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Snow Fairy, don't say goodbye~!

S.O.W. ~Sense of Wonder~ makes it seem like a mahou shoujo series, but I still love it anyways <3
Ft. is pretty cool, though I'm not too big a fan of Funkist's Engrish this time around XD;
Egao no Mahou is awesome (WENDYYYYYYYYYYY) and fits.
Fiesta sounds good even though you'd think Japanese lyrics wouldn't work well with Latino-esque background music.
Eternal Fellows. Do. I. Need. To. Say. More. Biased because it's Natsu's second image song? OH HELL YES.
Evidence is just beautiful and really fits the arc (mostly for the Exceed, but w/e).
Towa no Kizuna. The name. Fits. The entire guild. And the latest arc.

The EDs, on the other hand, I'm not too big a fan of.

Tsuioku Merry-Go-Round is OK, but I don't think I'll put it on my mp3 player XD;
Holy Shine is beautiful and WENDY.
Nichijou Sanka ~This Place~ Is not as good as OPEN THE GATE, but still, Hirano does a good job~
Don't Think. Feel!! is really pretty too, and I love the refrain/whatever you'd call that.

Of course, I could go on about all the other image songs too... XD;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm still waiting to here all of Honto Uso, though the single isn't coming out until the day United Worlds come out. It's alright though, since I already know by what I've heard of it that it doesn't top the ending. Akiko Shikata ilu. <3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I only know her through Umineko's anime XD; I love Katayoku no Tori though <3

/and because I need to get off humor me by letting me post what I love about the FT character songs I hadn't mentioned yet

Blaze Up. Effing awesome guitar solo and Natsu/Kakihara sounds so hot when singing this <3
Frozen Soul. IT RESONATES WITH ME. SOUL RESONANCE! ...Wait, wrong series.
OPEN THE GATE. It's really pretty <3
Happy Day. This song really does make you feel happy no matter what. You cannot help but smile every time you hear this song.
Wings of Liberty. Gdit Erza why do you have to be a good singer. It's really cool-sounding and has a sweet guitar solo~
METALLIC KISS. Strangely catchy and good; you wouldn't expect that from Gajeel. (Just don't tell him that 'cause he thinks he's a good singer.)
Have a nice day!. This also makes you all happy inside~ Rie Kugimiya and Yui Horie make a good pair!
Amazing Blessings. WENDY. BEAUTIFUL PIANO SOLO. ENOUGH SAID.
TRUE PRIDE. It's really laid-back compared to Frozen Soul but still beautiful with a great guitar solo~

Someday I will have a Wendy theme. But if I changed themes based on order of fave characters, then Natsu Dragion would be next <3 I like my dorky and lovable Fireball OK. Of course, Wendy comes right after him... XD;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I can say now that my next theme is going to be Symphonia, which will more than likely be the Symphonia collab. And speaking of said Symphonia collab I should post an entry showing the possibly layout (it's simple, but it allows everyone to add their own text if they so wish to).

I need to put more music onto my phone, since it's going to be doubling as a second music player from now on.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I know for a fact my next one will be the collab :B Then it'll probably be another DGM one xD;

My music library is all English music 'cus I'm awesome like that. (b'-')b

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Niinii, I think your themes since like last year have gone like this:
- DGM
- Symphonia Collab
- DGM
and will continue to go like this:
- Symphonia Collab
- DGM

I love it. xD

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Such an awesome pattern that. We should throw in a CM collab after the next DGM one though for good measure ;b

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Good idea! My themes seem to last longer for the most part when I'm in a collab/twin theme with someone. :P

Years
76. More and more, I am leaning toward taking a semester off to work. I'm not in a studious mindset this semester. :(

In happier news, I am enjoying living on my own. Finally figured out how to take a hot shower in the shower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back