• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1 quick question about tcg

Years
  • Age 42
  • Seen May 24, 2018
Hey my names tim and I?m new here, yesterday I bought a box of sun and moon tcg cards plus a box of sun and moon ultra prism.

My question is, can they be used together if so can I mix them all up, or should I keep them separate?

I?m new to this and feel like it?s a silly question lol.

Thank you for any reply?s :)

Years
Hey my names tim and I?m new here, yesterday I bought a box of sun and moon tcg cards plus a box of sun and moon ultra prism.

My question is, can they be used together if so can I mix them all up, or should I keep them separate?

I?m new to this and feel like it?s a silly question lol.

Thank you for any reply?s :)

For casual play, you can mix together cards from any set as long as they have the same style card back. Actually even if they don't match, you can, but having the same card back ensures the game is fair and that players can't tell what card they might have coming up just by the card back.

Probably wouldn't be a bad idea to buy some card sleeves to protect your rares in case you choose to sell them on later.

Years
  • Age 42
  • Seen May 24, 2018
Thanks for your reply.

I?ll be getting card protectors as I got some really rare cards.

Cheers.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 18, 2020
Agree, sleeves are a good way to go. But you can use both sleeves and top loaders as well, so I'd recommend buying some top loaders too

Last edited:

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Any actual event will require you to have sleeves on your deck.

You can mix the cards, format right now is SuMo onward

Back