• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
Congratulations to everybody with new Shinies!!

Yesterday, my Swarm was Doduo (since I began the game about 430+ hours ago, I've NEVER gotten a Doduo Swarm before), so I went for it, in order to have Shiny Pokedex entry, but failure followed me for the entire time I chained for it!! Also, the night I got my Buizel, I chained Pachirisu up to 40, then for no apparent reason (the real reason is that this game hates me!!) it just broke...

I have done zero-hunting today, I don't even know what my Swarm is today, since I haven't played my DS at all!! I will most likely begin to chain for a (F) Buneary in a little bit (my male Buneary scares me... it shouldn't even be a boy!! Oh well...) I too have tried to chain for a Shiny Skitty, but with no luck. Well, good luck to everybody on their hunts!!

EDIT: Well, Shuko once said that she got 5 Shinies in five days... So it might be do-able!! I say go for it!!

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Dang, your right. I complete forgot! I thought he was at Fuego Iron works. :/
Well, I'm up for a challenge. And from here on, I'm setting a goal. 7 shinies in 7 days or less. May seem impossible, but I'm up for it. I'll start tommorow.
Elekid
Magby
Surskit
Pelliper (hardest one since no chaining)
Spinda
Wooper (second hardest since it's in Safari game)
Sudowoodo
Taking any bets?

Pelipper shouldn't be too hard since you can just chainf or Wingull. To be honest, I don't think you can do it. I'm sure you'll get the shinies, but seven in seven days? that's a lot of hunting.

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
Pelipper shouldn't be too hard since you can just chainf or Wingull. To be honest, I don't think you can do it. I'm sure you'll get the shinies, but seven in seven days? that's a lot of hunting.

Yeah, that's true. I work with what I got though. The time I'm home, I usually spend hunting. I'll probabbly end up with 5 at most. But who knows, lady luck may be on my side.

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
Wow...I just got Surskit. The swarm as a couple days back so I set back time and chained to a 39.
6 to go.

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2011
Well I'm on a chain of 31 for a shiny. Good luck on the 7 of 7 hunt Jake. I'd suggest getting them all as soon as you can. That way you get them in under 7 days. This will help if lets say you got six in 4 days you have a lot of time to try for the 7th.

Edit: Got it after a 40 chain from what is now yesterday's swarm. Nicknamed my new shiny Absol, Apocalypse and no It is not because MM got one. I've been waiting for the swarm and he got his swarm first.

It has Hardy nature and it's a Female, Pressure ability. That makes 33 shinies.

Last edited:

hawkraven

Dialga Used Shiny Roar Of Time
Years
Damn, no luck with my Ralts, still unable to get a chain above 25 (with highest being 25 broken by Bidoof AGAIN), (wonder why???). Anyway, I have given up on Ralts temporarily to start SRing for Shiny Regis in my Emerald (And yes, I mean all three if possible). XDD wish me Good Luck!!

To all Who caught shinies: Congratz!!!

Still SRing away....

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
Good luck lol.
So I got Surskit out of the way, and today I'm going for Pelliper. It'll be hard since I'm going to do it around Stark Mountain, then head for the mountain and get Magby.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
I'm a bit envious of all of you with Absol swarms. I've only had it once, and the one time I did have it, I didn't think to set back my clock to have more time, and I didn't know about the area that is only accessible through Rock Climb.

Soft resetting for Latias for now...

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
Jake: Congratulations on the Surskit!!

Dragonking_ShinyElite: Congratulations on the Absol!!

hawkraven: Don't give up on Ralts!! I too had to suffer under Bidoof's intrutions time & time again...

~Fufu3000~: I've quite a few Absol Swarms before, but nothing have come out of them... And now that I do want one, they don't appear (today's swarm is Delibird...)

Tried for Buneary last night, Murkrow broke it at 23; reason: this game hates me... Good luck to all!!

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I forgot to reset my clock before it restarted. So I have lost my Absol swarm. I am now on around the 5th October and am on a Beldum swarm. But it is so hard to chain in a sandstorm.

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
As I'm typing this I am staring at my shiny target, yes thats right, I finally found it! with a chain of 8 as well! just caught it with a quick ball.

Pics:
SP_A0913.jpg

Sorry for the blurry pic, but thats the best it gets with my phone.

Stunky Level 14
Nature: Quiet (+Sp.Atk, -Spd) Sync failed, great.
Ability: Stench (Would have preferred Aftermath)
Stats/(IV's)
HP: 42/(9)
Atk: 26/(24-26)
Def: 22/(29)
Sp.Atk: 18/(8-10)
Sp.Def: 17/(8-10)
Spd: 24/(12-13)

Decent IV's in Attack and Defense so I'm quite pleased with that. My first DP shiny :D now to decide what to hunt next.

Good luck everyone. (This post took ages to type out ._.)

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Congratulations Yami. How long you been looking for it?

Anybody have any tips on chaining in the sandstorm? I am having a really hard time trying to chain in it.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
Yami_Zidane: Congratulations on the Shiny Stunky!!

It must be hard to Chain with a screen like that!!

Dragon Tamer Ed

Formerly DarkParukia
Years
Hey all. Yesterday I decided to go to Lake Verity and chain to avenge the shiny Starly that I couldn't catch at the beginning of my game.

And guess what? As I type this I am battling the second one found in the chain. I've just False Swiped it and...caught da beyotch.

This one is better than the first, Jolly rather than Rash. But I will keep going until the chain breaks. Boy do I have a load of pics to deliver.

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2011
Here's the Absol

shinies033xk8.jpg

And here's is my first radar exclusive shiny

shinies034xa1.jpg

shinies034twocn6.jpg

I decided I had enough experience to try for an exclusive radar shiny and Route 101 had a swarm of Duduo in it so I took Route 102.

Dragon Tamer Ed

Formerly DarkParukia
Years
Dang, I shouldn't have taken my eyes off the screen. My chain broke and my 2 shinies per chain record remains unbroken. At least I have 2 shiny Starlys now, which means I now have to avenge only Nidoking, Hariyama and Dratini. I'll get all my pics together soon, I hope.

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
I must be the luckiest man ever.
Just got Pelliper on my way to Stark Mountain.
Naughty nature.
Sep. 11, 2007
Route 230
Met at Lv. 44.

Often scatters things.
Likes spicy food.
Female.

And here's Surskit's info.

Naughty nature.
Sep. 10, 2007
Lake Verity
Met at Lv. 2.

Alert to sounds.
Likes spicy food.

I'll be sure to put them both in my next vid.

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
guys im bak and guess what .............. no shinies but i am trying for an lower lvl to raise a super strong team with at least 1 shiny

plus im using up a lot of time breed a perfect budew with extrasensoty leaf storm sludge bomb hidden power(fire) timid or modest with natural cure EVs 4 hp 252 speed 252 sp.attk

Back