• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forum Event: Celebrate: Halloween Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Yay, it's 30th today. When will the Scary Cinema start?

Also I'm sorry for not participating more, but I barely had time to post in my section for the last week.

Years
Its the 30th in my time zone too, almost noon here in the U.S Eastern Standard Time, but the time may be different for our phoenix Ho-oh in her part of the world. So we'll just chill and wait for her to bring her goodies. I loved myself some Salem the Cat from Sabrina, and named my Absol after him. Anybody else remember the star of Sabrina Melissa Joan from the Television show Clarissa Explains it All?

I say in the meantime folks go ahead and keep posting costumes and avvies. We have have a million ways to entertain ourselves! I love this anime short Kakurenbo, and thought I would post it for fun while we wait. Anybody got any favorite horror animes? I have always liked Petshop of Horrors and Vampire Princess Miyu. They are classics.

Presenting Kakurenbo: Hide and Seek!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oqQKGdAsOYM

Years
I don't think I ever watched horror anime. Is Tokyo Ghoul consider as horror? Anime adaptation surely is horror to watch...

But horror games are my cup of tea. I'm thinking about buying Call of Cthulhu that was released today, but so far, I heard it's mediocre game at best and I'm not sure if I'm that huge fun of Lovecraft work to buy it now. Speaking of Lovecraft and Old Gods, are there any fans?

Years
Wow, inspired by Lovecraft's Call of Cthulu,?! It sounds like a great concept at least. I haven't played a scary game In a long time. I seem to remember the Clock Tower series terrifying me though. I'm also going to check out Silent Hill since it was so notorious in its day.

Speaking of games, to kill some more time I thought I would post this youtuber's top 10 list of Pokemon creepy pasta. A lot of these are classics.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rkDcuuv93o0

Years
I haven't seen Sabrina The Teenage Witch since I was a child! I'm so excited.

I've spent the night listening to Halloween music and planning out my costume to wear to school tomorrow. I'm going all out!

Last edited:
Years
It's already dark in here and while I was returning home from uni I've met so many children in costumes. This is probably the 1st year I've seen someone out there.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
I have 30 pieces of candy right next to me. Do I eat thee or hold off in the hopes of finding the willpower to forego doing so? NGL, I'm tempted to eat it all knowing that there won't be any Trick or Treaters ringing our door(2 years in a row with zero, likely to be 3).

Years
My apogies, I have no idea where our dear friend has gone, I do hope nothing has happened. Anyway, I just want to wish you all a happy Halloween.

Today was a day of pumpkin carving, burning incense and arranging candles at my house. We're cooking Spaghetti and eyeballs right now and filling our baskets full of candy for trick-or-treaters.

I am very nervous. I never dream of showing my face online. But if I am masked and my face still a secret then I can step out of the shadows. This is my first appearance on pokecommunity. Surprisingly, I startled several people today as I walked down the street, stood in line in stores and used the elevator. I thought I looked tame, I am only a soft-spoken little countess after all. Its not as though I was going to drink their blood....

Years
Sam, you look lovely! Your costume is superb!

tumblr_phhtlq8AYY1v2dtn4_540.jpg

I was a punk rockstar on Saturday. You can't see but I was wearing a long Kiss t-shirt with fishnets and distressed black jeans. Anyways, I took this photo at a party so I kind of look like a mess but yea.

I hope everyone has had a spooktacular Halloween! Mine has been incredible so far. I ordered pizza with one of my best friends and we watched Scooby-Doo and handed out candy. I count the number of trick-or-treaters we get every year and this year we got a considerable amount. :)

Last edited:

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Trick or Treaters: 0
Candy for me: Lots

Not my fault they don't show up... I know of at least two families, if not more, with kids on my block so I don't know what they do on Halloween.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back