• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge: Bringing Misty Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodsFool

🃏
Years
Hi,

I've only recient found this but,
Tangeling hair, aka. カーリーヘアー
Is a steel class between two sand classed abilities.

This Digot is Regional Variant, (amongst other Pokemon) an Everstone paired with their real mother is what channels their genetics.

If we can genetically alter bonds all that's left is calculation of her type, moves, Abilities, base stats, height and weight!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
..that's cool. Why don't you tell us about yourself?

GodsFool

🃏
Years
The Subject, Digot; Gen I Regional Variant has been lost (pokeball misfire).

I Downloaded Pokemon Go.
My catches that night consisted of six. A Spheal, (sat right next to me), two to three Snorunt, and a Mirkrow. Delibird, I must confess, took me almost an hour (including his availing partner, in which I had opened windows, to sneak up on "her", I had not opened in some time). I ignored the Ekens and Rattata.
My studies and time with family have been conflicting and I was not able to collect any more data until the following afternoon.
I walked into my home and practically ran into the Illumise dangling there! It's odd enough occurrence was altered when I sat down and a Stantler walked up the hallway.
Merry Christmas, by the way.

Today after documenting my find, I noticed the Rattata has become Regional Variant.

GodsFool

🃏
Years
That night the Regional Variant Rattata didn't show (Ekans had).

Today I found Snorunt for ?????? processing and Delibird sprung my cast and fled yet again.

Many farther studies with the Pokemon here couldn't provide ground work, only hypothesis.
I would conclude my documentation if not for the Illumise.

This is human Experimentation, and Ilegal, so I will continue to clarify Her as Illumise.

Last edited:

GodsFool

🃏
Years
Digot: Base experience yield
81% Gen I-IV
53% Gen V+

Metamon: Gen VI Normal Type
Manephy: Gen VI Fairy Water Type
Tyranitar: Gen IV Monster Type

The effects of the Insense should be enough to work. I have to document the miasma around Unown B was disorienting, but I managed to let her out the window.

I almost caught a frightened Spheal, but I got a Whismur instead. I let some freeroaming Stantler walk outside.

Bay

Years
Oh. Well it seems this has been moved here recently...

To the original poster, I'm confused what you're trying to do. Are you writing fanficiton, or documenting a playthrough of something? If the former I have a few questions on what you're trying to write. If later, then I'll move this thread to somewhere more appropriate. Please let me know as soon as possible!

GodsFool

🃏
Years
Oh. Well it seems this has been moved here recently...

To the original poster, I'm confused what you're trying to do. Are you writing fanficiton, or documenting a playthrough of something? If the former I have a few questions on what you're trying to write. If later, then I'll move this thread to somewhere more appropriate. Please let me know as soon as possible!

I PLEAD THE FIFTH
Last night I remember up to Whismur, but then a Pouchenyena came out of nowhere and licked my face!
I swear, it's in my Pokèballs.

I even caught a Houndour this morning, (check my Gocode)
Go team Valor!

GodsFool

🃏
Years
The Poocheyna is much more confident in the open air,
I've recently been letting some of my Pokemon run free, (Ever since I left Pikachu) their characteristics are key documentation.
Houndour Is the only one who's wanted back in, at first. His ability to be so skittish with his ribs outside of his body like Ghost Rider armour, while Pikachu helps me find more Pokèmon. The contrast between the three is uncanny.

I found a Gen II Diglett, he isn't the matching son.
His attacks are mud-slap and rock Tomb

Bay

Years
...Yeah, that doesn't answer my question at all. For now I'll have to close this thread as what you have here doesn't remotely resemble fiction.

If you want continue with this, I would first look through the other sections carefully and see if this journal or such fits. if you have any concerns, don't hesitate to contact me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back