• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 927 72.0%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
I know I kinda have a whole gdocs now, but...
When interacting with objects, responses switch between first and third person. A small annoyance, but I feel the third person bits take away from the RPG experience, pulling away from the character's perspective. I really enjoy the humor you put into the first person reactions, though. (Numbers from Lost? What has Oak been doing on his computer? :P)

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Spoiler:

the map IMO shoudl cover the hole region not a portion of the center

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
@Saving Raven
Thanks you for showing me the quote with the pics.

Also @DarkDoom3000
You likely missed this so I will repeat it.
I was rereading the first page and it tells me there is a New Game+ can you please tell me if it is still available and if so how can I activate it?

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
@Saving Raven
Thanks you for showing me the quote with the pics.

Also @DarkDoom3000
You likely missed this so I will repeat it.
I was rereading the first page and it tells me there is a New Game+ can you please tell me if it is still available and if so how can I activate it?

if I remember correctly it exists in mors village (/town/city o.O)
you get it later in the game because it resets the game, while keeping your pokemon and stuff - whether or not it exists in the new version is beyond me, I'm currently working on breaking his game >:D so I'll let ya know my finds

as for breaking your game, Doom, I found that (after you initiate night) you end up in the area near that broken gave or w/e, the problem existing is when you enter the cave you're in the cave like you should be - but when you leave the map is different - any reason why? it especially pissed me off because I encountered a shiny!! its like your game doesnt want me to have shiny pokemon >:l so it must be broken!!

I also would like to comment on the improvement to the day/night sytem and how you went about giving it to the player - it was a very great time and a terrific way of implementing it!

Spoiler:

Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
it appears as seel, with the sprite and menu icon, but when I withdrew it in my party it was psyduck (sprite and I dont like it so I havent tested it out, but it probably has his stats, though iunno what he is supposed to have so its a moot point

Whatcha mean cash in? you mean selling it? thats sort of cool I suppose - But I'd prefer it is james looked cool
and congratulation, now you know how I feel that it was a moral victory instead of an actual one

it was really weird, it kept doing that no matter what I did, I tried er installing it and stuff, and even did it to the previous version I forgot I had un-extracted as well, but the same thing happened there too

what ended up happening was I turned off my comp before I went to bed and started the game this morning, which appearently fixed it - so I suppose restarting the comp is the fix for it
12.%20tongue.gif
NOOOO- DO NOT SELL THE SHINY FRAGMENT!
Basically, heres how shinyfying will work:
See shiny Pokemon -> pokedex -> shiny fragment generated.

in future versions....
Go to prof [oak, elm or cid] -> use shinyfying machine to turn one of your (fully evolved) pokemon into a shiny version.

Your PM did make me want to implement your idea of having more badass pokemon forms.
Thought it would take too much work having both shiny forms and corrupted forms.... so... in SPEE shiny pokemon will not look exactly like official shiny pokemon. they'll look a little bit more like the corrupted versions.

Wait... version exclusives? :O
I thought the "ROM patcher" was a joke referring to everyone who asked which game to patch this over. Anyway, is it really necessary? I mean, we can't trade Pokemon so it kinda seems like a cheap way to include more obtainable Pokemon without creating events for them. Just my two cents.

Nice to see that replies are flowing back again ^-^
thanks- nice to see this thread active again :)

yeah, you are right, I did it as a way to cheapily add more pokemon, but cheapily in the fact that it doesn't add more "heroes". RPGmaker2003 is a POS in that adding too much heroes kills performance. (because every hero is kept in ram for some god forsaken reason)
Thats why the whole concept of corrupted pokemon even exists in the first place - because i couldn't add all pokemon to be catchable, so pokeballs had to go.

I basically took similar pokemon and grouped them together for version exclusiveness. Plus it makes it more.... variety. like, so, for example, if you do NG+, you'll encounter wild pokemon of the other version.
In the next version, i'll be implementing NPC trading, so you'll be able to get the alternate version pokemon. (it doesn't effect the pokedex, trading pokemon doesn't mean your "obtained pokemon" count increases. it means you don't need to trade. ever.

originally the rom patcher was just a joke. But I wanted to give players a way of choosing which version to get, and since the version determining needed to happen before the game started, the rom hacking sequence seemed like the perfect place to implement it.sooo-- before the rom patching fully begins, you can press shift and choose from a list of "roms" to patch. If you select pokemon gold, you get alpha version. If pokemon silver, you get omega versions. worked out quite well :D

Funnily enough, making version exclusives is actually more work than normal corrupted pokemon, because I still have to make the corrupted pokemon sprites, all the events and everything that goes into making a normal pokemon- But in addition to that have to implement trading.

Also on a side-note you may want to update the first page with all the exclusive pokemon that belong to each version since I am having a hard time locating the original. (Not that it matters that much)

Also on a side-note rereading the first page tells me there is a New Game+ can you please tell me if it is still available and if so how can I activate it?
here ye go, I'll add it to the first page when I do a revamp on the first page.
qZURQvi.png

in 0.72 - you only have oppotinuity to get
(ALPHA) - weedle, bellsprout, nidoranF, grimer, psyduck and phanpy

(OMEGA) - caterpie, oddish, nidoranM, electrike and sandshrew.

you can check the version of your game via the trainer id

Also, speaking of corrupted pokemon, Crystal is a LOT more helpful now if you call her. She will tell you the locations of corrupted pokemon that you havent caught, and also filters her response depending on which chapter you are in, so she won't tell you about corrupted pokemon you can't reach yet.
Very handy for hunting corrupted pokemon.

And about NG+, I forgot that I didn't put it back in. I'll be back in the next version.
And a little bit more expanded. which i'll go into more detail when its completed.

Might just be my game but the Saw Dust Quest is glitched. It says I have 98/99 pieces but in my inventory it shows 99. (And if the counter went above 100 I'd probably have ~150). The Belt Refining Items (Novice and Professional) are both glitched unusable. (Black Belt is spelled B;ack as well)
cool, fixed all 3 problems. I apperently had 2 different sawdust items programmed in, and you get one kind from cutting trees, but the quest is counting the different one.

I know I kinda have a whole gdocs now, but...
When interacting with objects, responses switch between first and third person. A small annoyance, but I feel the third person bits take away from the RPG experience, pulling away from the character's perspective. I really enjoy the humor you put into the first person reactions, though. (Numbers from Lost? What has Oak been doing on his computer?
12.%20tongue.gif
)
Fair point. I'll commit more to first person person and phase out third person responses. :)

the map IMO shoudl cover the hole region not a portion of the center
I do agree, I left a lot of open space so I could fill in with postgame content if need be. So hopefully by the time im fully done with the game, it should have stuff there.

drowzee didnt look corrupted, he looked normal, as did hypno - luckily there was no complications with him ^ ^
Oh, you are indeed right. I forgot to make a corrupted sprite for them. :O will fix asap.

I'm pretty sure DarkDoom isn't quite done with the map.
Keep in mind that this is not a finished game.
Indeed, the current map is based off story progression, so nearly every place in the (current) region map is traversed through the story. there'll be optional/bonus areas of the game coming later that you can get to via train/boat- which will fill up the northen and southern parts of the region.

if I remember correctly it exists in mors village (/town/city o.O)
you get it later in the game because it resets the game, while keeping your pokemon and stuff - whether or not it exists in the new version is beyond me, I'm currently working on breaking his game >:D so I'll let ya know my finds

as for breaking your game, Doom, I found that (after you initiate night) you end up in the area near that broken gave or w/e, the problem existing is when you enter the cave you're in the cave like you should be - but when you leave the map is different - any reason why? it especially pissed me off because I encountered a shiny!! its like your game doesnt want me to have shiny pokemon >:l so it must be broken!!

I also would like to comment on the improvement to the day/night sytem and how you went about giving it to the player - it was a very great time and a terrific way of implementing it!

Spoiler:
OH NOES. Was kinda dumb of me to not check both exists of that goddamm cave. fixed now.
On the plus side, you can still go through sola forest-route8 and reach ferreus town- then so not completely gamebreaking. probably just wholly confusing and adds annoying backtracking.

Thanks, i totally agree about the night mode. it's much more streamlined.

I love coming up with trophy names. That one is definetly one of my favourites :D
it just happened randomly. now when ever i withdraw nidorina i get nidorino

Odd... Can you go into the menu and select stats, and check what species the nidorino/a is?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2015
Soo I just finished playing through the most recent update, and the following patch and I was amazed! Since the last time I played the game, the changes in the recent updates are so vast it felt like a brand new experience.

The day/night change is great, and I hope that it contributes towards future captures/events/side-quests. Nice to see that broken Oak side-quest was fixed too, but while playing through the sawdust collecting quest still won't complete. Also, upon further inspection in the achievements screen, "sawdust" is labelled "stardust". I've also found a glitch in the trophy section too: if you select the Aipom quest, then it won't let you de-select it. Might just be me, but it has happened on multiple save-files so thought you ought to know!

I wanted to ask... is there any form of prize for collecting every trophy in one section, or for getting a certain amount of points on your trainer ID? Also, is the game-corner/activity thing going to have an exchange section in the new update. And will the next released sections have higher wild pokemon levels and trainer levels-- haven't had much of a challenge in a while (I am not sure if I am overlevelled or if the game is just not too tricky yet.)

Oh! And is there anywhere I can find a moon stone? Sorry if this has been asked already.

Lastly, I just want to say how enjoyable and amazing this game is to play through!

EDIT: Wanted to end positively, but I may have just stumbled on to a glitch. I refined items into the Solarbeam TM and as soon as I confirmed the process, my game crashed. I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem, or if it was already known?

Last edited:

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
I refined items into the Solarbeam TM and as soon as I confirmed the process, my game crashed. I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem, or if it was already known?

speaking of TM's I got all the fuel (all 3 needed) to make firepunch, and when i tried to I couldnt make it, but it was highlighted and showed up as "able to be refined" and it wouldnt work and stuff - of course I've never been big on refining, so I'm quite new at the whole process it could just be me

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
Years
Can it be? Is it truly back? Well, downloading the new version now and will proceed to try and break it like everyone else.

After the first visit to M, you can't jump over the ledge, is this intentional? Also, directly after, "Destroyed" not "Destroied."

Okay, I download the version 0.724 and right now in the Team Rocket takeover, it crashed, just after I beat the Nidoking and Nidoqueen, Silver walked up and it froze. Nevermind, I needed to patch it. No, it did freeze, even after applying the patch, right after Silver shows up and defeating the Nidos.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2022
I love, love the game! Wished it wasn't in beta stage, haha.

However, I seemed to come across a glitch. It occurred when I beat Wedge and Bigg (love that ol' FF reference) for the third time and Silver just came in. After that, it just stuck, frozen. :( No speaking line or nothing. Just froze, with music playing.

It stayed like that for a good, long while, pfft. (Will provide a print screen upon request, hopefully through PM or whatnot. Being an new member, I cannot post any URL just yet, fff.)

Do I need to wait longer for the scene to proceed or something?

Everything before that I hadn't hit any glitch.

I really wanna keep playing, haha. You, Sir DarkDoom3000, did a good work! Hope you will keep at it and one day finish it. ^^

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years

However, I seemed to come across a glitch. It occurred when I beat Wedge and Bigg (love that ol' FF reference) for the third time and Silver just came in. After that, it just stuck, frozen. :( No speaking line or nothing. Just froze, with music playing.

It stayed like that for a good, long while, pfft. (Will provide a print screen upon request, hopefully through PM or whatnot. Being an new member, I cannot post any URL just yet, fff.)

I really wanna keep playing, haha. You, Sir DarkDoom3000, did a good work! Hope you will keep at it and one day finish it. ^^
unpatched version, guy
if you scrolled up a few posts you'd have seen
Here ye go!

The patch I promised, hopefully it fixes more bugs than it introduces.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/z3c27vb6ax3c621/Pokemon_Eevee_%5BPatch%5D_0.74(2).zip

Download->Extract->Copy contents->Paste in 'Pokemon Eevee Beta 0.72' folder->Overwrite YES

Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2017
Actually Saving Raven, I have the fully patched version and got that same glitch of the game freezing after beating Biggs and Wedge in Amplus city, I also noticed when it happened my eevee was not visible. I had to go back to an old save and try again, the second time my eevee was visible and the scene worked. The only thing i did differently the second time was that I didn't switch eevee forms during the battle. I also noticed that during the Rocket takeover, if you switched eevee forms outside of battle, eevee would get stuck and stop following you but unsticks if you switch areas.

Also, in item refinement, you have the green seed in the fire area, and the last status resistance item under the green area seem to have been replaced by one from the fire area, rather than 100% resistance to stun, poison, and sleep it says 75% resistance to freeze.

I do enjoy all the changes you have made and eagerly await the next update.

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
Years
I had Eevee get stuck picking up that item just before Biggs and Wedge, I'm going to see if it works any better if I have Eevee with me.

Okay, it worked when I had Eevee with me.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2022
:S It was fully patched, directly from the recent download and everything, like what Tenneko said. And the strange thing is, I had it happened twice. First time, my Eevee (as Espeon) was stuck in a corner after picking up the item, and never switch out forms. Second time, I left the item alone and had Eevee (Espeon) followed. Still happened. Never changed forms either.

Will try again though...>_<

Edit: Nope. Had my Eevee with, and still get stuck after the battle. :S

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 23, 2013
:S It was fully patched, directly from the recent download and everything, like what Tenneko said. And the strange thing is, I had it happened twice. First time, my Eevee (as Espeon) was stuck in a corner after picking up the item, and never switch out forms. Second time, I left the item alone and had Eevee (Espeon) followed. Still happened. Never changed forms either.

Will try again though...>_<

Edit: Nope. Had my Eevee with, and still get stuck after the battle. :S

Do you have a Pokemon in your Party that would evolve after the battle? I also got stuck after the battle and also had my Espeon following me, but only when my Totodile reached Level 18 after the battle. I trained in the sewers, tried the battle again this time with Croconaw, worked.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2022
:S Nope, my Totodile already evolved ages ago. And all of my current pokemon's evolution will not happen, at least not for a while. I don't think I can grind over 10 more levels given the battle system either. That'd take very long time. :/

Meh, I will wait for the next update to the beta or something.

7highstraight

Lucky 7
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
So, I found something interesting. My Repel happened to run out just as I stepped on the tile to activate the gate guard's script in Brevis town, the one where he says you can't go by without at least one gym badge. It ended up switching back and forth between the use another repel bit and the guard's asking me about the badge.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
speaking of TM's I got all the fuel (all 3 needed) to make firepunch, and when i tried to I couldnt make it, but it was highlighted and showed up as "able to be refined" and it wouldnt work and stuff - of course I've never been big on refining, so I'm quite new at the whole process it could just be me
firepunch refining was broke. fixed now.

Can it be? Is it truly back? Well, downloading the new version now and will proceed to try and break it like everyone else.

After the first visit to M, you can't jump over the ledge, is this intentional? Also, directly after, "Destroyed" not "Destroied."

Okay, I download the version 0.724 and right now in the Team Rocket takeover, it crashed, just after I beat the Nidoking and Nidoqueen, Silver walked up and it froze. Nevermind, I needed to patch it. No, it did freeze, even after applying the patch, right after Silver shows up and defeating the Nidos.
Yes, SPEE is indeed back :) yeah, ledge is broke on purpose, due to path funneling reason. might have to "fix" it somehow.

Thank you, I will finish it if everything goes according to plan.

Actually Saving Raven, I have the fully patched version and got that same glitch of the game freezing after beating Biggs and Wedge in Amplus city, I also noticed when it happened my eevee was not visible. I had to go back to an old save and try again, the second time my eevee was visible and the scene worked. The only thing i did differently the second time was that I didn't switch eevee forms during the battle. I also noticed that during the Rocket takeover, if you switched eevee forms outside of battle, eevee would get stuck and stop following you but unsticks if you switch areas.

Also, in item refinement, you have the green seed in the fire area, and the last status resistance item under the green area seem to have been replaced by one from the fire area, rather than 100% resistance to stun, poison, and sleep it says 75% resistance to freeze.

I do enjoy all the changes you have made and eagerly await the next update.

So a lot of people are reporting that the silver freezing glitch.

So after extensive testing I finally found the culprit of the stuck eevee and silver freezing glitch. It's the last Team Rocket grunt before you fight Biggs/Wedge. once you defeat him, anytime you and eevee switch positions, eevee will become stuck. and silver will freeze. (it's because after that grunt sees you, he's meant to face the main character. BUT instead of him facing the main character, the code is accidently assigned to the previous grunt you faced. But the previous grunt doesn't exist anymore because you defeated him. This creates a chain reaction causing all movement on the map to glitch out)which is why eevee got stuck after obtaining the itemball, because after obtaining it, people would turn around, causing them to switch places with eevee. And also why this glitch flew under my radar, because I went back to the pokemon center all the times I tested it. which cleared the glitch.

I've now fixed this glitch and am gonna be issuing a 0.725 patch soon.

BUT there is an easy way to bypass the glitch. After defeating the last grunt. Head back into the sewers and head back up. That should allow all movement and stop the rival from freezing up the joint

So, I found something interesting. My Repel happened to run out just as I stepped on the tile to activate the gate guard's script in Brevis town, the one where he says you can't go by without at least one gym badge. It ended up switching back and forth between the use another repel bit and the guard's asking me about the badge.
Hmm... need to modify the repel coding to avoid this.

Last edited:
Back