• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which crossover ensembles you're wants to see (in fanworks)?

which crossover ensembles we wants to see in fanworks

• Sora, Riku, Kairi, Donald, Goofy, Ash, Misty, Tracey, Melody, 8 DD, Robin, Starfire, BB, Raven

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Anyone from WH40k with HTF, Mario, Sonic, and MLP:FIM main characters

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Sylar from Heroes with Flippy from Happy Tree Friends

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marco, Tarma, Eri, and Fio from Metal Slug with any FPS Protagonist

• Extreme Ghostbusters and O'Connell family(Rick, Evelyn, Alex, and Jonathan) from the Mummy Trilogy

• Hokage from Flame of Recca with Isami, Soshi, and Toshi

• Mystery Inc with TF2 mercs

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Adam Jensen and Avatar Korra

• Jimmy Neutron's gang, Timmy and his fairies, DP gang, and Blizzard characters

• Deadpool and Simpsons' comic book guy

• Lex Luthor, Hannibal Lecter, and Emile Danko

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Claire Bennet and L4D Series' Survivors

• Grox from Spore and Sermeg Oguma

• Sheldon J Plankton and CABAL

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 24, 2018
Here's the crossover ensembles that this poll presented:
  1. Sora, Riku, Kairi, Donald, and Goofy (Kingdom Hearts); Ash, Misty, Tracey, and Melody (Pokemon Anime); Taichi, Yamato, Sora, Mimi, Koshiro, Joe, Takeru, and Hikari (Digimon); and Robin, Starfire, Beast Boy, and Raven (Teen Titans Cartoon): where the specifics are 8 Original Digidestined are takes 02 forms with Summer Clothes, KH humans takes KH2 forms, both Ash and Misty are wears Advanced Generation clothes while Melody are wears her Street clothes(without her sunglasses), the Teen Titans are must from 2003-2006 cartoon, etc(including at least some characters here are powered up to make everyone in this crossover ensemble fight together in equal terms).
  2. Anyone from Warhammer 40.000 universe with whole bunch of Happy Tree Friends, Mario series, Sonic the Hedgehog series, and My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic main characters
  3. Sylar from Heroes TV Series and Flippy from Happy Tree Friends
  4. Marco, Tarma, Eri, and Fio from Metal Slug with Any FPS main character(whatever it's Doomguy, Master Chief, or so on)
  5. Eduardo Rivera, Kylie Griffin, Garrett Miller, and Roland Jackson from Extreme Ghostbusters with Rick O'Connell, Evelyn O'Connell, Jonathan Carnahan, and Alex O'Connell from The Mummy Trilogy
  6. Isami Hanaoka, Soshi Yukimi, and Toshi Tsukikage from Soar High! Isami with Recca Hanabishi, Domon Ishijama, Fuko Kirisawa, Tokiya Mikagami, and Kaoru Koganei from Flame of Recca
  7. Mystery inc from Scooby Doo Series and Team Fortress 2 Mercenaries
  8. Sheldon Jr. Plankton from Spongebob and Computer-Assisted and Biologically Augmented Lifeform from Command and Conquer
  9. Adam Jensen(Fully Augmented and can add extra technologies to his augs) and Avatar Korra(when she can access Super Saiyan(the only reason it refered as such is for the same reason Sonic characters super forms are refered as such) Powers through her Avatar state)
  10. Grox from Spore and Sermeg Oguma from Metal Slug 3d
  11. Lex Luthor, Hannibal Lecter, and Emile Danko: both Lex Luthor and Hannibal lecter are heavily flanderized where this Lex Luthor let his hatred toward Superpowered Beings completely overrides his willingness to join one while This Hannibal Lecter are completely consumed by his own Carnivorous Cravings(this can't explained with Zombie Virus infection), plus Emile Danko got overpowered Crysis' Nanosuit(this must be cool next-gen Power Armor instead of Spiderman's Symbiote reskin), and both Danko and Lecter got Lex Luthor for their boss
  12. Claire Bennet and Zombie Apocalypse survivors from Left 4 Dead series: what if Claire Bennet's blood got mixed with serum extracted from Survivor's Genetic material?
  13. Deadpool and Simpsons' Comic Book Guy
  14. Anyone from Warcraft Universe as well entire Overwatch Heroes with Jimmy Neutron(and his friends), Timmy Turner(and his Fairy GodParents), and Danny Phantom

Bay

Years
Hey, so I'm assuming you're asking what crossover choices there we would like to see? I'm going to be honest, the majority of those I don't think will work well because they're like across different mediums and genres. For instance, Heroes and Happy Tree Friends have different tones to their world/setting and I just can't see characters from those series together. Another problem is half of these choices I don't have much knowledge of so I don't think you'll get much discussion here with that big of a poll.

I think the only that could be believable is Deadpool and Comic Book Guy since I can see that interaction actually happening somehow.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 24, 2018
Hey, so I'm assuming you're asking what crossover choices there we would like to see? I'm going to be honest, the majority of those I don't think will work well because they're like across different mediums and genres. For instance, Heroes and Happy Tree Friends have different tones to their world/setting and I just can't see characters from those series together. Another problem is half of these choices I don't have much knowledge of so I don't think you'll get much discussion here with that big of a poll.

I think the only that could be believable is Deadpool and Comic Book Guy since I can see that interaction actually happening somehow.
I'm asking crossover ensemble choices you're like to see

and here's how I make these crossovers work(at least in my Mega-crossover project): when I do crossover ensemble between Sora, Riku, Kairi, Donald, and Goofy (Kingdom Hearts); Ash, Misty, Tracey, and Melody (Pokemon Anime); Taichi, Yamato, Sora, Mimi, Koshiro, Joe, Takeru, and Hikari (Digimon); and Robin, Starfire, Beast Boy, and Raven (Teen Titans Cartoon), I gave Ash&Co and Digidestined powerups from Latent Psychics(Aura-related and one that tied to Digidestined's crests respectively) to make everyone here can fight together in (near) equal grounds. when I crossovers Warhammer 40k with Happy Tree Friends, Mario series, Sonic the Hedgehog series, and My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, I makes both Happy Tree Friends an Warhammer 40k Universes destroyed by Kingdom Hearts' Heartless with Anunnaki nanotechnology(that makes them immune to even Keyblades). even when Heroes TV Series is part of this crossover, Flippy and Sylar team up doesn't happen from Sylar himself are among 7 Billion people from Heroes universe that consumed by Grey Goo Alex Mercer, oh yeah the reason Heroes Universe got similar treatment with HTF and Warhammer 40k universes(in terms of being compromised by doomsday events) is: either I can't worry about actual settings of certain series that this project mixes. the O'Connell Family in this Mega-crossover are also fell victim of Anunnaki's Nanotech Heartless, and so on(even when team-up between Scooby Doo Gang and TF2 Mercenaries are another some of those that doesn't actually happens in my mega-crossover from Scooby Doo characters are in the Ultimate crossover Movie while TF2 mercenaries are in Spin-off)

Back