• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film What was the last movie you watched?

Years
Last night I watched a Chinese adventure romance called The Sorcerer and The White Snake starring Jet Li. I liked it a lot like 4 stars. Beautiful color and creature designs, and interesting characters. The ending is more sad than the legend its based on White Snake, Green Snake, but I would definitely recommend.

What was the last movie you watched?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
I watched Game Over, Man on Netflix, by the workaholic guys. It's fun, but I'm never going to rewatch it, and I doubt I'll ever recommend it to anyone.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I have finally wrapped my head around watching Black Panther; it was worth every second.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
Last movie I watched was on Netflix with my parents called Panic Room. That movie was boring and terrible. Netflix has alot of bad movies and I'm tired of watching a bad movie on Netflix.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 3, 2018
Shape of the Water, its really weird and confusing, a little bit boring because stuff doesnt happen for a while. Dont know if I should recommend or not xD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Black Panther. It was epic and all, but not as fun or fantastic as the reviews had made it sound somehow.

Years
The last movie I saw was Ong Bak: Thai Warrior. I had seen it a long time ago and the sequels, but was willing to sit through again. I'm really glad I did because I'm falling in love with Tony Jaa all over again. His style is so complex, there's judo, kung fu, taekwando, jujitsu, dance moves, acrobatics, all the while he's this soft-spoken guy with a boy-next-door innocence about him. Tony was my first introduction to any kind of muay fighting for the movies.

Would I recommend it. Yes, if you like modern acton martial films and don't mind a low budget. His footwork is breathtaking. At times the fight scenes are a bit more violent than I'd like, but its good old-fashioned fighting. No lifts or doubles and overall it entertained me. Come back George we love you!

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
The last film I watched from on loan from my boss called The Doors. Or it was about the Doors' lead singer.

Not my kind of movie, but it was interesting and Val Kilmer portrayed the lead character near flawlessly to how he was in real life. Almost a mirror image.

Years
Fist of Legend. It was weak. It started of well from the perspective of the Chinese during WW1, but by the time of the Japanese invasion I think its not as interesting. The best parts of the movie are already on youtube. Donnie Yen is a great martial artist, but he doesn't have anyone noteworthy to fight with. The main actress I really did not like and the violence is a bit cheesy. Its watchable, but instead I recommend going with Iron Monkey instead for a stronger Donnie Yen flick.

Back