• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Any YouTubers in the community?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 28, 2018
Sorry to the MODS if this is in the wrong place (New Here) but im wondering if there is any youtubers in the community?

I only started out a month back and Im finding it fun,would like to see other peoples content and possibly collaborate with anyone that is intrested?

Also this thread is here to talk about the hobby ETC.

Cheers.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
I wanted to start one a few years ago, but by the time I got an ELGATO a new version had just been released, so I just bailed on the whole thing.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 28, 2018
I wanted to start one a few years ago, but by the time I got an ELGATO a new version had just been released, so I just bailed on the whole thing.

That sucks,youtube can be hard its like having a second job that your not being payed for,but i enjoy making my videos,you should have a go mate you never know.

TimmyTom

TimmyTom
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 11, 2018
What's good guys? I just started my channel like a month ago and honestly it is as you say; the most important thing is to enjoy making your videos which I do. The payoff is long term but how long is unforeseeable so it's better to focus on the short term benefits like developing new skills which I feel I have.

Unfortunately I don't have that much clout at the moment so a collab would be very selfish of me, but I will be sure to check back here to see if people may still be interested in a collab when I have a decent following.

I'll be sure to subscribe to anyone who posts here because we all need a little help to get by in this world.

Good luck to all the poketubers working to get that 1000 subs!

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
I just upload some music videos I sometimes feel like making and sharing. Maybe a few random things too.

If other fans find and like them, great.

I actually had a fair bit if attention before, but my channel got deleted by stupid means (me) so I lost it all.
Redoing it didn't help me.

TimmyTom

TimmyTom
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 11, 2018
Lit. Love the randomizer stuff. Keep up the good work and keep trying to improve. Good luck.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
Ive subbed to everyones channel hope it heaps guys!!

You really don't have to cater to everyone, especially in the hopes you feel you'll get it back with them subscribing.

Even if I had given my link, I'd rather you sub because you like the content, not just because. Wouldn't you want the same thing for your channel?

Last edited:

TY

Got one, I am inconsistent as hell with it though. Sometimes I have upload streaks, sometimes I don't. Depends on what I've done on the day.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 28, 2018
You really don't have to cater to everyone, especially in the hopes you feel you'll get it back with them subscribing.

Even if I had given my link, I'd rather you sub because you like the content, not just because. Wouldn't you want the same thing for your channel?

I think it comes down to knowing how hard it its to get subscribers when your starting out,I dont care if they sub back give somthing positive and it gets returned one way or another I guess,I dont know mabye thats just me.

Back