• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Netflix Originals!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
netflixlogo-56a4b4183df78cf77283d151.jpg

Not only does Netflix provide tons of movies and network television shows to their library, but over the past few years Netflix has added tons of original programming including both shows and movies.

Do you have any favorite Netflix original shows or movies? Some of my favorites are House of Cards, Orange is the New Black, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, etc. Let me know some of your favorites!

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Not sure if they should be called originals since some of them are adaptations. But I like the MCU shows on there. Daredevil, Punisher, LC, JJ, IF, Defenders. I'm probably forgetting some non marvel show but Daredevil for me eclipses all the other netflix shows

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 30, 2018
I am glad I have Netflix in my life. Everything is so easily available here. I found series by Andy Yeatman recently and I am also planning to add some more shows by him in the watch list. I am going to make my kids' vacation a really good one.

Years
Netflix is fantastic. We're actually not going to renew our paid TV and are just going to use Netflix in the future because it's much cheaper and has a wider catalogue of quality shows that are more readily available.

Personally I haven't explored as much as I want yet (my list of things to watch is huge) but I really enjoy the stand-up and documentaries of which I've seen a lot and the other things I've watched have also been really enjoyable.

My only complaint is that they don't have every season for some of the shows they have obtained.

Back