• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The First Underground Elections

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
I think I will join this actually

Profile up in a couple hours (or several hours maybe...)

A little confused about what positions are left so give me president I guess??

btw @Gunner I might recommend tagging a few people for more signups, might get their attention

Well, we're gonna start in 5-6 hours, and I think this an ok number, with 14 candidates now. Better make that form!

As for everyone, there are 14 candidates now:

5 Presidential Candidates
4 Vice Presidential Candidates
5 Secretarial Candidates

We'll be starting in about 5 to 6 hours or more, so get ready folks! The Party Forming phase will start then, and the 3 Anarchists will be assigned then.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
Name: Superjolt
Picture: (uhh let's just go with my avatar for now...)

Position: Underground Republic President

Backstory: I've been here in the Underground for a little over two years now. How did I end up running for President you ask? Good question! I want to say it involved being held at gunpoint or something shortly after Gunner approached me yesterday, but I'm having trouble remembering what exactly happened last night!

If elected, I promise to make sure that as few innocents as possible get lynched! I also promise to build a robot army for us in case of attack (cuz you know, it would suck if that happened)

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
THE FIRST UNDERGROUND
REPUBLIC ELECTIONS

PARTY FORMING PHASE

THE FIRST NATIONAL ELECTION SEASON STARTS

The Underground Republic (UGR) is roaring in excitement as the first national election season has started. There are a total of 14 candidates vying for the 3 highest positions in the land. 5 secretarial candidates are fighting for the job that handles all state-wide affairs, between the mafia, innocent, and third party sectors of the land. 4 vice presidential candidates are battling for the position that handles internal and external relations towards the UGR. 5 presidential candidates are head to head for the so called UGR head of state, the face of the UGR, one who makes all of the decisions regarding to the country.

The party forming phase of the election will start soon, and we would get a first hand look at what these candidates can bring to the table.​

INTRODUCTION

Welcome to the first ever Underground Republic National Elections! I'm Salzorrah, the head of the Underground Election Commission, and I will be overseeing the national elections of the Underground Republic.

The 14 official candidates for this season's national elections are:

Andrew Ryan
Trigglypuff
Kiyotaka Ishimaru
Guzma
Superjolt

Rare Pepe
Nicki
Abby McDabby
One Punch Man

Jeb Bush
Taylor Swift
Phoenix Wright
Spark
Watchog

For this phase, you decide whether to go as an independent or form a party with your fellow candidates, and create your platform.

If you wish to form a party, please inform me through the UG Election Discord Server, and all concerned members must confirm to it, before the party is formed. A party should consist of atleast 2 members, but not exceeding 3 members. A party should only have atleast 1 President, 1 Vice President, and 1 Secretary. If you decide to run as an independent, please notify me through the UG Election Discord Server, and you will receive a PM regarding your enhanced favor actions, and what effects they do.

After that, you must create your platform. For independents, make a post using these guide questions. All of these (except the optional ones) must be present in your platform, or it will not be counted.

Name: The name you inputted in your candidacy file.
Motto: What is your election motto for this season?
Logo (optional): Do you have a specific logo of your election platform?
Platform: Write atleast 2 but not more than 5 promises you would do if you were to be elected.​

If you are in a party, each member must make a post using these guide questions. All of these must be present in your platform. Apart from the platform, all of the other guide questions and the style of the post must be the same for all party members. Failure to do any of these will not be counted.

Party Name: Your party's name.
Party Members: Your party member's names and positions.
Motto: What is the party's election motto for this season?
Color: What is the party's represented color? Also give the hexcode for it!
Logo: Does the party have a specific logo of your election platform?
Party Goal: What is the objective of your party?
Platform: Write atleast 2 but not more than 5 promises you would do if you were to be elected.​

Make sure to make your platform memorable. There is no voting this phase, HOWEVER the voting public can vote for the best platform for each position. The platform with the most number of votes will get a 20% increase in votes for their first voting phase. For the non-candidates, to vote, you must state your vote as [VOTE position] Name.

One last thing to note, be wary candidates, as there are reports of a faction known as the Underground Anarchists, who wish to undermine the democracy of the republic. Reports say that there are 3 candidates, 1 in each position. They may run independent, or in a party, so be careful of who you trust.

That is all for now, good luck candidates, and let the election begin!​

RULES

❋ The PokéCommunity Rules and the Underground Guidelines apply here
❋ To vote for someone, you must format your vote [VOTE position] Name. Fill all the votes for the voting positions available for that phase to count. Failure to do so, or usage of other formats will render all those votes invalidated.
❋ Not voting for two voting phases will result in a forced drop out.
❋ You may not share your PMs. You may share the information contained in them at your discretion.
❋ If you drop out of the race, you may still vote, like the other non-players, however, if you were in a party, you may not vote for your party mates.
❋ Candidates MUST vote for someone. Abstaining is not allowed.
❋ In the event of a tie on the final tally, the one who got the most votes before applying the modifiers will win the tie. If there is still a tie, a random number generator will decide.
❋ Favor actions and save actions should be sent to me by PM or Discord.

If you have any questions, you can private message me on PC or direct message me on Discord

CANDIDATES

Salzorrah as the Underground Election Commission Head

metroid711 as Andrew Ryan
gimmepie as Trigglypuff
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as Kiyotaka Ishimaru
Bardothren as Guzma
Superjolt as Superjolt

Home as Rare Pepe
purplecicada as Nicki
Abby as Abby McDabby
Desinishon as One Punch Man

Pecilia as Jeb Bush
Swiftie as Taylor Swift
Mr. James as Phoenix Wright
Sparkin as Spark
HyperMorian as Watchog

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
I would like to join a party, any presidents not going solo want to adopt a child that was left behind?

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
w҉e҉ ҉a҉r҉e҉ ҉u҉s҉e҉ ҉e҉x҉p҉e҉r҉i҉m҉e҉n҉t҉a҉l҉ ҉t҉r҉a҉n҉s҉l҉a҉t҉i҉o҉n҉.҉ ҉M҉a҉y҉ ҉n҉o҉t҉ ҉b҉e҉ ҉1҉0҉0҉%҉ ҉m҉e҉ ҉j҉o҉i҉n҉i҉n҉g҉ ҉p҉a҉r҉t҉y҉ ҉h҉e҉l҉p҉ ҉f҉u҉n҉d҉ ҉b҉e҉t҉t҉e҉r҉ ҉t҉r҉a҉n҉s҉l҉a҉t҉e҉

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years

Trigglypuff: with my undeniable talent, good looks, massive following and ability to write diss tracks about other candidates, and your... uh... hair, we'd make an amazing party.

If you say no, then watch out for my first set of TV commercials because you're going down.

Last edited:

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
It is better to work with a group rather than proclaiming one's candidacy alone. To anyone who wishes to bring a better world where effort is recognized and justice is served, join me and let's make the Underground Republic the best place!

Last edited:
Years
Trigglypuff: with my undeniable talent, good looks, massive following and ability to write diss tracks about other candidates, and your... uh... hair, we'd make an amazing party.

If you say no, then watch out for my first set of TV commercials because you're going down.

Jeb Bush is an experienced politician and can be relied upon to actually be involved in the campaign. Ms Swift, can you promise the same reliability? Can you promise not to make any "music"? These are important questions.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
My goal is simply to follow and give heavy support to any side that I choose to cooperate with. Obviously, if we were to work together, your ideals and cause are too, also mine.

Am I doing this right?

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
T҉h҉e҉r҉e҉ ҉b҉e҉ ҉t҉w҉o҉ ҉p҉e҉o҉p҉l҉e҉ ҉n҉o҉ ҉g҉r҉o҉u҉p҉.҉ ҉A҉t҉ ҉l҉e҉a҉s҉t҉.҉ ҉W҉h҉o҉ ҉y҉o҉u҉ ҉w҉a҉n҉t҉ ҉n҉o҉ ҉g҉r҉o҉u҉p҉?҉
҉
҉A҉m҉ ҉v҉p҉.҉ ҉M҉e҉ ҉y҉o҉u҉ ҉w҉a҉n҉t҉ ҉i҉f҉ ҉g҉r҉o҉u҉p҉!҉

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
L҉o҉s҉s҉ ҉o҉f҉ ҉y҉o҉u҉.҉ ҉G҉o҉o҉d҉ ҉p҉r҉e҉z҉ ҉w҉a҉n҉t҉ ҉v҉e҉e҉ ҉p҉e҉e҉
҉
҉Y҉o҉u҉ ҉f҉u҉n҉d҉ ҉t҉r҉a҉n҉s҉l҉a҉t҉e҉?҉ ҉H҉e҉l҉p҉f҉u҉l҉ ҉m҉a҉n҉?҉?҉?҉

metroid711

Thumbs up~
Years
It appears i slept in and missed a bit of controversy.
Anyway I am aiming to build a great utopia where anyone can practice their careers to the fullest extent. It will be a place where the working man will get great benefits from his work.
It will be a place of freedom and prosperity.
The sweat on your brow is what youll reap and sow in my city.
I hope you will think it over and come to a decision.
Any hard working person with strong ideals is welcome in my party, and welcome in my city.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
My goal is simply to follow and give heavy support to any side that I choose to cooperate with. Obviously, if we were to work together, your ideals and cause are too, also mine.

Am I doing this right?

Great! Let's prove to the world that we can take on the challenges and problems presently occurring in society. To the potential Vice President Candidates, if you're willing to support our cause, please do so. We'll be awaiting you!

Years
I would like to purpose a bill.....

#killAbby bill.....

Pros: We will get rid of that freakin text and Abby...

cons: none

( I'm all in for a party :p )

Last edited:
Back