• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen First shiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I encountered my first shiny during my first wild battle in Pinwheel Forest. I found a shiny Cottonee, which is one of my favorite Pokemon. Her nickname is Arcelia, which means treasure. ^_^ Here was my blog entry that night as well:

Posted March 6th, 2011 at 04:13 AM by TwilightBlade
OMG I WAS PLAYING POKEMON BLACK WHILE IN MY BED... YES AT 4 AM.

In Pinwheel forest, I ran into my first Cottonee. 3 hours into the game, 2 badges. My favorite BW Pokemon..... I bought Black just for Erufuun/Whimsicott. And and and omg my first random shiny in forever...

I jumped out of my bed. I'm still all sweaty. I caught her in a heal ball. She needs a nickname. I am shaking so hard lol Pokemonz. ~O~

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
I only got one shiny and it happens to be that shiny Dratini you get as a gift in White 2.

Psychic

Really and truly
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2018
Not counting Haxorus or Dratini (or the event dragon trio), my first (and only) gen 5 shiny was a Boldore! I really like blue shinies, and she looks excellent. I can't bring myself to evolve her, haha.

~Psychic

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
Years
Well, the first shiny I ever SAW was.... well I don't even know. I was going through a route just spamming the "run" button whenever I encountered a pokemon and one pokemon I ran into I just caught a glimpse of sparkles. But it was too late, I had already left the battle. At the time I didn't even know what a shiny pokemon WAS so I was just like "Well, that was a weird glitch"

But the first shiny I caught was when I was just walking through the gym badge confirmation part of victory road and I don't remember which badge it was but in one of the rooms there are patches of grass. So I was just walking through and BOOM! Shiny Vullaby! I was just like :O for five minutes before I caught it. lol. (sorry this was so long :p )

magicalgirlj

I liek Popplio
Years
Today at the rec center in the SDC's copy of White 2 I found and caught a shiny female Grimer in the Castelia Sewers, I names her Trina from Victorious. Yay

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
Years
Well, I did catch a shiny, but that would probably be named the worst freakin shiny. I was playing pokemon black, and I had just finished my gym batlle. I went to train a bit a BOOM, here comes shiny vanillite, I knew it was a shiny, and it was my first shiny ever, but I wasn't all that excited tho.

jdprager

OH MY GOD I FREAKING LOVE HYDREIGON
Years
My first shiny is my favorite Pokemon story I have. I was doing a nuzlocke playthrough of White, and had just lost my Stoutland in the final gym. I entered Victory Road, and the very first pokemon I saw was a shiny Deino. Hydreigon is my favorite pokemon in any game, and I still have the shiny, named Cerberus. He was instrumental in my win over the Elite 4, and I can't wait for Pokemon Bank to update so I can show him around Alola. (I also killed a whiny Gothorita because I hate Gothorita and it's shiny was stupid, but that's not important.)

Log

It's your boy Guzma!
Years
My first and only shiny in the Fifth Gen games is a Shiny Cubchoo I caught in Black. I thought it was just adorable as a Cubchoo, so I left it in the PC without any intention to evolve it. :P

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
This is a year old so I'm gonna be closing this thread! If you want to talk about your first shinies though you can make another thread! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back