• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen Favourite R/B/Y VGM?

Years
Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow had one of the most classic chiptunes soundtracks of the Pokemon franchise. Which track was your favourite?

Mine would be the Cinnabar Mansion theme for how mysterious it sounds. The mansion also has a mysterious history, it's rumored to be where tests were done to clone Mew to make the legendary Mewtwo.

Last edited:

Swithdas

What's a forum and how do I use it again..
Years
I think my favourite track would be the track that plays when you're going past the guards on the way to Victory Road. As soon as that started playing out of your gameboy, you knew things were getting serious.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
It's a tie between Cycling road and Cerulean city. Being that I have Pokemon Yellow, I spent so much time on Cycling road for training(excellent experience spot pre-Victory road for all but grass types) that the Bicylce theme is stuck in my head. I also like Cerulean because it has a calming and soothing nature to it, much like the Water type Gym that inhabits it. Also it's not like any Gen 1 fan doesn't have a soft spot for our original Pokegirl in Misty.

blue

gucci
Years
I haven't got many favourites from the originals, but out of them all I'd have to say the Gym/E4 theme. I would've also said the Pok?mon Tower theme but I think it's much more improved in the remakes.

Back