• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game of Thrones Challenge

RoreyG

Lizardon Man
Years
Emerald- House Greyjoy- Update 1
I did the usual beginning of game stuff. Chose Mudkip and named him Aeron after Aeron "Damphair" Greyjoy (High priest of the religion of the Drowned God). I fought Brendon and won, did the Wally event, saved the Devon Corp guy in Petalburg Woods and made it to Rustboro City. I fought Roxanne and beat her with relative ease. After the Gym Battle, Aeron evolved into a Marshtomp. I got back the Package for the Devon Corp Guy, rescued Peeko, and got Cut before going in to speak with Mr. Stone. I accepted the Steven and Capt. Stern missions and got my PokeNav. I then set off with Old man Briney to Dewford Town. Upon arrival, I got the Old Rod and caught myself a Tentacool which I nicknamed Asha after Asha Greyjoy (or Yara in the show). I went into the Granite Cave, got Flash, caught an Aron which I nicknamed Victarion (after Victarion Greyjoy) and met up with Steven (and got Steel Wing). I trained up a bit and went on to challenge Brawly. I struggled a bit, almost lost Victarion, but I won with everyone intact. I stayed in Dewford Town to train up a bit more.

Emerald- House Greyjoy- Update 2
I made the journey to Slateport, did the business in the Museum, gave Capt. Stern the package, and made my way below the Cycling Road up to Mauville (beating Brendon along the way). I beat Wally with relative ease, Got Rock Smash, my Mach Bike and then challenged Wattson's Gym. Aeron and Victarion bulldozed through his Electric Types. I then fought my way through to Verdanturf Town and picked up Strength. I made my way up to the Fiery Path and through to Route 113 where I caught a Skarmory I named Rodrik (after the Lord Harlaw, Brother-in-Law to King Balon Greyjoy of the Iron Islands). I then made my way through Fallarbor Town, to Meteor Falls and did the event with Professor Cozmo. I then made my back through the Fiery Path, to the top of Mt. Chimney to do the event with the meteorite. Afterwards, I went to Lavaridge Town, healed up, and then trained some more. I saved and ended there for the day.

Emerald- House Greyjoy- Update 3
After some considerable training which saw Asha evolve into a Tentacruel, I challenged Flannery's Gym and beat her in a sweep. I collected my Go-Goggles, trained some more in the desert and made my way back to Petalburg and challenged Dad Norman. I struggled a bit against Slaking but I got through it intact (Victarion evolved into a Lairon in the process). I collected Surf from Wally's parents, taught it to Asha, surfed to Dewford to collect Sludge Bomb (which I taught Asha), collected Ice Beam (for Aeron's later use) and made my way up the Cycling Road, through to Mauville Ctiy where I accepted the New Mauville mission from Wattson. I completed that mission, caught a Magnemite in New Mauville that I named Theon (after Theon Greyjoy who was castrated in the show) and went back to Mauville where Wattson gave me Thunderbolt. I made my way to Route 118, got the Good Rod, made my way up to Route 119, fished out a Carvhana I named Euron (after Euron "Crow's Eye" Greyjoy), did the Weather Institute event, beat Brendon again and got Fly. I then made my way to Fortree City, met Steven and got the Devon Scope, cleared the Path to the Gym. I trained a bit (Aeron evolved into Swampert) and Theon swept Winona's Gym (evolving into a Magneton in the process). I made my way through Routes 120 and 121 and then set off from there to do the Mt. Pyre episode. I completed that mission, went to Lilycove to heal, and flew Rodrik to Lavaridge to do the Magma/Groudon episode. I saved and ended for the day.

Emerald- House Greyjoy- Update 4
I did the Magma/Groudon episode inside of Mt. Chimney and got through with relative ease because of my Water Pokemon (in the interim, I went back to Rustboro for the Exp Share and Euron evolved into a Sharpedo). Maxie was a breeze. I then went to Slateport to start the Aqua/Kyogre episode. I went back to Lilycove, subdued Team Aqua at their base there, but Archie got away. I surfed to Mossdeep, beat Tate and Liza with Euron and Victarion, teamed up with Steven at the Space Center to beat Team Magma for the final time, then collected Dive and made my way to the Seafloor Cavern. There, I made quick work of Team Aqua and Archie, but was too late. I went to Sootopolis to meet up with Steven, saw Groudon and Kyogre engaging in a destructive battle and then met with Wallace in the Cave of Origin. I then went on the mission to the Sky Pillar to unleash Rayquaza and then flew back to Sootopolis. Rayquaza quelled the fighting and disappeared. I received Waterfall as a reward for my troubles and then went on to blow Juan out of the water with Theon and Aeron. I saved and ended for the day.

Emerald- House Greyjoy- Update 5
I went to Victory Road and fought my way to the Pokemon League (Victaron evolved into Aggron in the process). I trained in Victory Road until all of my Pokemon were up to level 60-65 and then took on the Elite 4.
Sydney- Victarion and Asha swept the Dark Dude
Phoebe- Euron and Asha swept the Ghost Girl
Glacia- Theon and Victarion swept the Ice Queen
Drake- Aeron swept the Dragon Master
Wallace- Theon, Asha and Rodrik took care of the Champ.

Emerald- House Greyjoy- Update 6
I trained some more in Victory Road and made my way to the depths of Meteor Falls to face the King of Hoenn, Steven Stone. Asha and Victatrion were my greatest allies in defeating the Metal Man.

MY TEAM

picture.php

Last edited:

calenlily

Water trainer with a Rowlet addiction
Years
I'm potentially interested in doing a Baratheon run in Ruby or Sapphire. But you don't get access to Leftovers until the post-game in the Hoenn games, so I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do in regards to the first house rule.

RoreyG

Lizardon Man
Years
I'm potentially interested in doing a Baratheon run in Ruby or Sapphire. But you don't get access to Leftovers until the post-game in the Hoenn games, so I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do in regards to the first house rule.

If you wish, you could generate any items or Pokemon needed to do the Challenge once the rules permit.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 24, 2019
I apologize for the mistakes, English is not my first language.

I got really excited about this challenge. I am so much GOT fan *-*, so intend to make a sort of ultimate with all the Houses, but Tyrell is love <3, and I must begin with it. Plus I never use many grass-type in games lol

Name: Morg Summers
House: House Tyrell
Game: Pokemon Emerald

Later I bring the updates.

RoreyG

Lizardon Man
Years
I apologize for the mistakes, English is not my first language.

I got really excited about this challenge. I am so much GOT fan *-*, so intend to make a sort of ultimate with all the Houses, but Tyrell is love <3, and I must begin with it. Plus I never use many grass-type in games lol

Name: Morg Summers
House: House Tyrell
Game: Pokemon Emerald

Later I bring the updates.

It's no trouble. From what I see here, you speak (or write in this case) English fluently enough. That's all that really counts.

I've registered your first challenge. Make sure to update as regularly as possible.

And best of luck!!! :)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 23, 2019
First, i wanted subscribe again:
Name: MiKyu22
House: Arryn
Game: Pokemon FireRed

And second, my first inscrition i said my game is pokemon y... I can please switch this to pokemon X? Because my pokemon Y is my complete, so pleaaase

RoreyG

Lizardon Man
Years
First, i wanted subscribe again:
Name: MiKyu22
House: Arryn
Game: Pokemon FireRed

And second, my first inscrition i said my game is pokemon y... I can please switch this to pokemon X? Because my pokemon Y is my complete, so pleaaase

No problem at all. first challenge fixed and second challenge added.

Will you be doing the both of them simultaneously or consecutively?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 23, 2019
No problem at all. first challenge fixed and second challenge added.

Will you be doing the both of them simultaneously or consecutively?

Thanks dude. Well probably simultaneously but i cant play my 3ds every time so i will finish the second first

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 23, 2019
MK of Arryn

Team:
Spoiler:

HM Slaves:
Spoiler:

Pewter Gym
Spoiler:

Cerulean Gym
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 21, 2021
Sapphire: House Targaryen

Update #1:
Spoiler:

The Queen's current Court:
Combusken.png
Ser Barristan Selmy, Lord Commander of the Queensguard (Combusken)
lvl 26
- Scratch
- Peck
- Double Kick
- Ember

Gyarados.png
Viserion, Dragon (Gyarados)
lvl 22
- Bite
- Tackle
- Splash
-

Golbat.png
Jhogo, the whip, blood of her blood (Golbat)
lvl 22
- Wing Attack
- Supersonic
- Bite
- Steel Wing

Zigzagoon.png
Grey Worm, captain of the Unsullied (Zigzagoon)
HM Slave
- Cut
- Rock Smash

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 21, 2021

Just finished my final exams, so hopefully I'll finish this soon

Update #2
Spoiler:

The Queen's current court:
Combusken.png
Ser Barristan Selmy, Lord Commander of the Queensguard (Combusken)
lvl 32
- Quick Attack
- Bulk Up
- Double Kick
- Ember

Trapinch.GIF
Rhaegal, Dragon (Trapinch)
lvl 30
- Dig
- Sand Tomb
- Faint Attack
- Rock Tomb

Gyarados.png
lvl 30
- Strength
- Bite
- Surf
- Dragon Rage

Crobat.GIF
Jhogo, the whip, blood of her blood (Crobat)
lvl 30
- Wing Attack
- Confuse Ray
- Bite
- Steel Wing

Zigzagoon.png
Grey Worm, Captain of the Unsullied (Zigzagoon)
HM Slave
- Cut
- Rock Smash

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 21, 2021

Final Update (#3):
Spoiler:

The Queen's court:
Blaziken.PNG
Ser Barristan Selmy, Lord Commander of the Queensguard (Blaziken)
lvl 45
- Quick Attack
- Bulk Up
- Brick Break
- Blaze Kick

salamence.PNG
Drogon, Dragon (Salamence)
lvl 51
- Strength
- Fly
- Iron Tail
- Dragon Claw

Flygon.PNG
Rhaegal, Dragon (Flygon)
lvl 46
- Earthquake
- Dragonbreath
- Crunch
- Rock Tomb

Gyarados.png
lvl 43
- Waterfall
- Ice Beam
- Surf
- Thunderbolt

Crobat.GIF
Jhogo, the whip, blood of her blood (Crobat)
lvl 42
- Aerial Ace
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Bomb
- Steel Wing

Back