• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokémon: Fat Kid [Beta 1.2.4 (21JUL18)]

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
Years
I recovered the backsprites for this, here they are separated:

qIlHPUe.png

They're good for messing around with for now, but I'll probably update them for you in the future.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 19, 2021
Hi Le Pug big fan sorry I haven't been active I've been having trouble with my browser. Anyways just wondering is this hack dead or is it something your working on still? Just wondering because I love your hacks your incredible just saying lol xD

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
Hi Le Pug big fan sorry I haven't been active I've been having trouble with my browser. Anyways just wondering is this hack dead or is it something your working on still? Just wondering because I love your hacks your incredible just saying lol xD

I know you're asking him, but I may as well answer.
Yeah, he's been working on it, he said it in the IRC chat.

Le pug

Creator of Pokémon: Discovery / Fat Kid
Years

I know you're asking him, but I may as well answer.
Yeah, he's been working on it, he said it in the IRC chat.

As Danny has said, I am still working on it. I'm in the middle of real work and working on Fat Kid and Discovery so in due time Fat Kid will have his time to shine. Made significant progress today as I finished up the starter town's events. Also, I'd be careful on thread revivals (mods care, I don't).

Thanks for the support!

Le pug

Years
Well, time to show progress so you guys don't think I'm slacking!

First off, the first two towns are fully mapped. The second town is in the process of being scripted. The first route is done, also. I'll go ahead and show the images below, but I'll also include some screenshots below them.

Here are the first two towns and the first route. Bottom town is called Fatflank. The top town is called Fanny Barks.

Spoiler:

Did I mention there is already a mini-game?! You'll have to find it, though! Here's a hint: take a nap! (Obviously you'll have to wait for the demo, which will be released after the first city is done! First city is to the north of Fanny Barks)

p7zCuC3.png
WUDsCTq.gif

JhaW8Tj.png
9hMe18o.gif

7Kn2eLG.png
S8F9QzY.gif

Last edited:

Le pug

Years
Lots of maps and places being scripted in Fat Kid this month!

Along with the destroyed interior of Fatflank Lab, Route 2, and Fanny Barks from the previous post, I've also finished the interior for the Deez Donuts shop, Pokecenter, and two houses for Fanny Barks, Route 3 east of Fanny Barks and the interior for the power plant (which has three levels) and Shady Shag's van. To the east, we see Route 4 which is a beach / water route that has a garden home on an island attached to a bridge. This month alone, I've completed 13 Fat Kid maps! :] They're not all scripted but my goal is to produce the maps first so I can introduce events across all of them. Tomorrow and Monday I'll be inserting the first city, north of Fanny Barks and all its interiors. Should hit anywhere between 15-20 maps this month! Woohoo.

Here are all the maps for viewing / reviewing / questions / comments / etc.

Inside Deez Donuts shop:
Spoiler:

Inside Pokecenter:
Spoiler:

Inside Fanny Barks homes:
Spoiler:

Route 3:
Spoiler:

The three levels of the power plant ranging from bottom to top:
Bottom Level:
Spoiler:

Middle Level:
Spoiler:

Top Level:
Spoiler:

Route 4:
Spoiler:

For those wondering about the "Free candy" van: inside is Shady Shag. Shady Shag will be a seller of otherwise more unethical items like Rohypnol that the player will use in certain events (don't worry, it's nothing too bad). He will be able to provide all the dirty items you'd ever want in helping you achieve whatever it is you might need while heading across the land as Fat Kid. Hope the update looks good for everyone, expect more soon!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 24, 2016
xD FINALLY THE FAT GUY. Hes the one character I ALWAYS LIKED TALKING TOOOOOO. But anyway, how about the ending be that the fat kid ate his porygon and transformed into the first ever cyber fat pokemon!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 17, 2017
A game where I'll be able to visit Poké Donald's... I hope. Looks like a fun take on Pokémon, more people needs to do it.

Mr.Mako

Resident Edgelord Troll
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
Lots of maps and places being scripted in Fat Kid this month!

Along with the destroyed interior of Fatflank Lab, Route 2, and Fanny Barks from the previous post, I've also finished the interior for the Deez Donuts shop, Pokecenter, and two houses for Fanny Barks, Route 3 east of Fanny Barks and the interior for the power plant (which has three levels) and Shady Shag's van. To the east, we see Route 4 which is a beach / water route that has a garden home on an island attached to a bridge. This month alone, I've completed 13 Fat Kid maps! :] They're not all scripted but my goal is to produce the maps first so I can introduce events across all of them. Tomorrow and Monday I'll be inserting the first city, north of Fanny Barks and all its interiors. Should hit anywhere between 15-20 maps this month! Woohoo.

Here are all the maps for viewing / reviewing / questions / comments / etc.

Inside Deez Donuts shop:
Spoiler:

Inside Pokecenter:
Spoiler:

Inside Fanny Barks homes:
Spoiler:

Route 3:
Spoiler:

The three levels of the power plant ranging from bottom to top:
Bottom Level:
Spoiler:

Middle Level:
Spoiler:

Top Level:
Spoiler:

Route 4:
Spoiler:

For those wondering about the "Free candy" van: inside is Shady Shag. Shady Shag will be a seller of otherwise more unethical items like Rohypnol that the player will use in certain events (don't worry, it's nothing too bad). He will be able to provide all the dirty items you'd ever want in helping you achieve whatever it is you might need while heading across the land as Fat Kid. Hope the update looks good for everyone, expect more soon!

Seeing as we have a free candy van why not give us a man in a van down by the river!

Del

Iт'ѕ rαιɴιɴɢ oυтѕιde [...]
Years
AHAHHAHAHA THE FAT GUY!!
I always respect this fat dude for 14 years. now to see a guy who really took'em serious and make infact a game about him, It made me laugh a lot, keep rolling bro and please finish the game. I want to play this soo bad.
GO FAT TEAM!

Le pug

Years
Well, I made it my goal to finish the first city in Fat Kid before the month was over and it is done!
Mastered inserting primary tilesets to use two full tilesets for this one. Hope you guys like it!

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
Years
Well, I made it my goal to finish the first city in Fat Kid before the month was over and it is done!
Mastered inserting primary tilesets to use two full tilesets for this one. Hope you guys like it!

Spoiler:

That's so pretty! {XD}

Back