• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So how's school going for everyone

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
Classes probably started for all y'all I'm assuming. How ya diggin' it all?

As a recent graduate of college...

graduate.gif

(Only some of you will recognize this lovely lady I reckon)

Years
London from the suite life on deck? I remember watching that show when it aired at nearly 11pm/12am in Disney Channel. (Reruns, I presume.)

School recently started for me (high school), and it's been going pretty well so far. Math class is already bringing me down though. (Never been good at math :().
I'm trying my best to not procrastinate this year.

Last edited:

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
procrastination is the name of the game thus far

I've also had barely any school this year because we received a long break due to Irma

Last edited:

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Here in Aus we're 2/3 through the semester and it's getting quite difficult actually. The first 6 or so weeks have been fine but lately, my subjects have really got me pulling out my hair. Especially physiology and enzyme kinematics; bye.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 19, 2019
I'm still in the process of trying out courses until the 22nd (my privilege as an exchange student, yay), so no responsibilities yet because I don't have access to the syllabus and that kinda stuff.

blue

gucci
Years
i move into campus on saturday but my courses don't actually start until 2nd october which is quite late actually. i'm looking forward to it all though!

Years
Two weeks in and the works starting to pile up. Its manageable though.

PS: I grew up with London Tipton lol, but mostly when she was hosting her own web show and driving her car through walls

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
i'm a freshman in college and it's..stressful. i only have classes two days a week (tuesdays and thursdays), but it's still somewhat stressful especially when tests roll around. however, i am a few weeks in and i'm doing alright i'd say. i'm making pretty good grades on my tests and i'm doing all my homework and taking notes when i should so uhm..yeah.

Last edited:

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
Years
For the first year in my life I didn't have to go to school. I just graduated from high school and I started working luckily; it still feels kinda strange... like a new chapter in my life has begun, I guess it's just a phase, I'll get used to it soon (I guess...). Good luck to everyone on your school adventures though!

Star Arcana

Hope springs eternal
Years
School is going pretty well, though it is very different being BEHIND the desk instead of in front of it, haha. I finished college last spring, and am now working in a school library. Despite being done with my education (for the time being), I still get the occasional nightmare where I forget about a major assignment or didn't study for a test. School work still manages to haunt me, even after grad...

Years
Does it count if I work at a college? :P This week will be hectic for a lot of students here because we're just now getting back into normal routine after Hurricane Irma.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Senior year is going well, mostly because I don't have a math class
I hear you - math class at uni was hell.

For the first year in my life I didn't have to go to school. I just graduated from high school and I started working luckily; it still feels kinda strange... like a new chapter in my life has begun, I guess it's just a phase, I'll get used to it soon (I guess...). Good luck to everyone on your school adventures though!
Welcome to adult! It's lovely, as long as you have a stable job and live in a place you enjoy. I wish you the best of luck c:

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
I finished school 3 years ago and the thought "I don't want to go to school this morning" still crosses my mind when I wake up, from time to time

Back