• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nice to meet you all!

Years
  • Age 25
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 25, 2018
Hello everyone!

It's nice to meet you all! My name is C.L . I've played Pokemon since D/P/Pt. In BW2 I was heavy into competitive battles VGC and Smogon RU, NU and OU but I kinda trailed off a bit since then and not battled competitively since BW2.

Hoping to get back into competitive battling once I re-complete USUM. :)

(I'm awful at intros if you couldn't tell, lol.)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hi C.L! Glad to see more people coming for the competitive battling scene! I used to battle in the B/W days myself! I hope you're able to find that spark for competitive play again and really enjoy it. n_n;

Please let me know if there's anything I or the rest of the pokecommunity staff can do for you. Have fun laddering! :)

Years
Hey C.L, welcome :D I was never too great at putting competitive teams together and predicting turns, so I've always looked up to those who were good at it. We could use more battlers getting involved in the competitive side here so hope you'll stick around. See you. <3

Back