• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Free Region

Years
  • Age 69
  • Seen Aug 21, 2017
So I made a full region with 29 Routes, 2 or 3 cave and 18 towns, one of which is a MASSIVE city.
The routes include a marsh, desert, snowy area, and rocky cliff. If you use this just give credit to small worlder, as I spent years building this region, and I'm proud of it. I would want to see this finished, as I don't know how to make trainers or add XY and SM Pok?mon. Feel free to change the tiles or add areas or swap them out with your own content.

Attachments

• game.zip
    135.3 KB · Views: 509
Last edited:

Venomous_Zero86

Pokemon Chosen Ones (Coming Soon)
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Feb 11, 2022
hey thank you hope these maps are good they could maybe really help me

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 23, 2018
So I made a full region with 29 Routes, 2 or 3 cave and 18 towns, one of which is a MASSIVE city.
The routes include a marsh, desert, snowy area, and rocky cliff. If you use this just give credit to small worlder, as I spent years building this region, and I'm proud of it. I would want to see this finished, as I don't know how to make trainers or add XY and SM Pokémon. Feel free to change the tiles or add areas or swap them out with your own content.

When i try to open the Rmxp file it says failed to load actor data.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 23, 2018
The routes include a marsh, desert, snowy area, and rocky cliff. If you use this just give credit to small worlder, as I spent years building this region, and I'm proud of it. I would want to see this finished, as I don't know how to make trainers or add XY and SM Pok?mon. Feel free to change the tiles or add areas or swap them out with your own content.
The problem with the maps is they are all very boring and i can tell that each one was made in about 10 mins maximum. I don't mean to be rude however i can tell you didn't put much effort into the maps.

Years
  • Age 69
  • Seen Aug 21, 2017
Could someone help me finish the region? Adding trainers, storyline and gen6/7 pokemon?

Soccersam

Hilbert is Badass
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
Umm... What exactly is this for?
I mean... can we use your maps and stuff...?
If yes, then I will definitely give you credit!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 12, 2023
currently we are making Emerald Hack with 802 , waiting Ultra Sun Moon then we will plan add more pokemon, and now we during add trainer, the map also is our consider area, do your Map can using for Emerald engine?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 5, 2022
I think the design of maps should consider playability. Forgive me for being direct.

Back