• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: 5 year PC-versary!

Years
Well it's not till the 20th but my postbit changed it anyway so!
Thank you so much for 5 years guys! I've had a good time here and people have been very nice to me <3 Have a great day!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Happy anniversary!! As a gift, I chose your thread to try out the thread icon feature in the New PokéCommunity Beta. It seems to work :D

Years
congrats on five whole years friend <3 was wondering why the icon was your avatar lmao
I'm really glad you're around, you've been a big asset to PC and are one of the most active faces nowadays. thank you!!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Happy anniversary! And here's to many more! ^_^

You'd better stick around so we can keep on ogling your flairs! ;)

Taemin

[i][b]MOVE[/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023
ITS WILD, because I remember when you joined!

But it also feels like you've been around way longer!

Maybe it was because of knowing you elsewhere..

It's late but Happy 5th! <3

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
I was a PC member for 14 years.

Its hard to believe, isn't it? But its true: I joined in 2004, when I was only 13 :) And my crush back then? Was on Ash Ketchum! xD

I chose the name "Jirachu" (which is still part of my new name) cuz Pikachu and Jirachi were my top two favorite Pokemon at the time when I joined :) Honestly, I still think the name is adorable. 14 years later, I still love cute things a lot. Even.....though I was often picked on for it :/ But innocence is so sweet and I feel its something this world needs more of. So I stick by the cute. The cute is good in my book :)

Back