• Tackle
  • Tail Whip

Luxio|Luca|Male [Originally the partner of Zachery's father]
Ability: ???
  • ???
  • ???
  • ???
  • ???

That's a lot of non-Kalos pokémon. I suppose it is okay though, as long as your core gang feels Kalosian :) Make sure to finish up the SU as soon as you can, as we want to move into the first important part of the RP shortly!

Sapphire Rose

For someone's who thinks they mean nothing, you sure like to fight for your life.

Age 23
Female
Over the hills and far away.
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
2,821 posts
8.2 Years
That's a lot of non-Kalos pokémon. I suppose it is okay though, as long as your core gang feels Kalosian :) Make sure to finish up the SU as soon as you can, as we want to move into the first important part of the RP shortly!
Oh really? :o I thought only the main team was supposed to be from your region minus 1. Only Arcanine is from a different region c: .

Unless you're counting Oshawott and Luxio then don't worry! I have a good reason why they are "not on hand" c: they are there for history explanational reasons. I wasn't planning on using them for a battle, just for history and character development purposes throughout the RP if that's okay with you!
We can see through others only when we can see through ourselves

Astronaut

space adventure

Non-binary
Online now
Posted 10 Hours Ago
You can switch pokémon at a PC still, so you can access all of your pokémon, so all of them count of course. But it's fine as long as nobody else complains ahah.

gimmepie

Age 24
Male
Australia
Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted 12 Hours Ago
20,485 posts
7.6 Years
Honestly, I think it's reasonable to be a bit laxer with Kalos given that there's far fewer Kalos pokemon

Astronaut

space adventure

Non-binary
Online now
Posted 10 Hours Ago
Yeah i was honestly thinking that too ahah. Looks good!

Sapphire Rose

For someone's who thinks they mean nothing, you sure like to fight for your life.

Age 23
Female
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
2,821 posts
8.2 Years
It's finished! I'm terribly sorry for the long history, I use way too many words to describe small situations x'D

Let me know if something needs to be changed. I'm usually not too keen on using existing characters in a fictional character but hopefully it is okay like this!

Sapphire Rose

Age 23
Female
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
2,821 posts
8.2 Years
Never pegged Zach for the arrogant type. I just thought “Hey, he’s hot, I like him” :P
Used to be :) he went though a change. I didn't want to make an entirely goody good shoes. I don't see a lot of characters whom fame has gone to their heads so I made one :D

Astronaut

space adventure

Non-binary
Online now
Posted 10 Hours Ago
It's finished! I'm terribly sorry for the long history, I use way too many words to describe small situations x'D

Let me know if something needs to be changed. I'm usually not too keen on using existing characters in a fictional character but hopefully it is okay like this!
Would it be alright if he had only defended his title for 3 years? I kind of had established IC already that only Alys and Kakuji had reached 4 years of defending their title and wanted to get a kind of rivalry on that going xD If that's alright.

You could perhaps consider writing more calmly and go back and read through your things before you post them. I notice a lot of spelling mistakes and grammar errors. Such as:
Eevee to make her beloved trainer happy, after all that he had to go through to get here and for everything that he has done for his Pokémon.
The first part of this sentence doesn't make much sense, as if you have missed a whole word, and the latter part changes tenses. It's not a big deal for a RP of course, just something to think about to make your story easier for others to read.

Also, I appreciate if you will use different colors in your IC posts (or preferably no colors at all, but some do love to style them) since the grey text on the blue background was very low contrast and difficult to read.

Other than that, it looks good and you are accepted!
We're just heading into a meeting now IC, so feel free to post there after my next post comes up :)

Sapphire Rose

Age 23
Female
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
2,821 posts
8.2 Years
Would it be alright if he had only defended his title for 3 years? I kind of had established IC already that only Alys and Kakuji had reached 4 years of defending their title and wanted to get a kind of rivalry on that going xD If that's alright.

You could perhaps consider writing more calmly and go back and read through your things before you post them. I notice a lot of spelling mistakes and grammar errors. Such as:
The first part of this sentence doesn't make much sense, as if you have missed a whole word, and the latter part changes tenses. It's not a big deal for a RP of course, just something to think about to make your story easier for others to read.

Also, I appreciate if you will use different colors in your IC posts (or preferably no colors at all, but some do love to style them) since the grey text on the blue background was very low contrast and difficult to read.

Other than that, it looks good and you are accepted!
We're just heading into a meeting now IC, so feel free to post there after my next post comes up :)
3 years is also fine c: it doesn't really matter much to me.

And how embaressing, I'm sorry you had to read though that pool of... grammatical failures x'D I was really tired and I guess after proof reading it, I either forgot to make some changes or I didn't even notice them because the sentence was already in my head. I have a habit of doing that, doesn't matter which language (I speak and write several x'D)

I will make the necessary changes tomorrow! It's 10 PM here now, I'd just make more mistakes if I make any changes now. Hope that's okay!
Advertiser Content