• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Lunacy Giat

Archaeologist+Pokemon=Awe some?
Years
  • Seen May 9, 2011
Got it, he was asking what the nature of my mew was, but which one?? I have soo many!! :)

Like that's ever a bad thing. I do have a question though. On your lvl 100 list you state that it's closed until further notice. I was just wondering if you still had that Relicanth from box 17?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Like that's ever a bad thing. I do have a question though. On your lvl 100 list you state that it's closed until further notice. I was just wondering if you still had that Relicanth from box 17?

It's closed because I lost all of my game data an had to start a new game, I have a relicanth but not lv100!!

Lunacy Giat

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2011
It's closed because I lost all of my game data an had to start a new game, I have a relicanth but not lv100!!

Ugh, I feel your pain. My Pearl data decided it really didn't want to stick around for some reason. I wish you luck in your recovery.

Lunacy Giat

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2011
How do I make a feebas evolve fast in HG/SS?
You have to take it to the hairstylist in the underground and blue's sister once per day at certain times. Doing both of them, it took me I think 10 times.

I have replaced alot, if you want the reli, I can level it up for you??
Does it have rock head in order to make an eventual use of head smash? What would you like in return?

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
You have to take it to the hairstylist in the underground and blue's sister once per day at certain times. Doing both of them, it took me I think 10 times.

Does it have rock head in order to make an eventual use of head smash? What would you like in return?

No you have to feed it the right poffins to max out the sheen for beauty!!

Let me check it for you!!
Nope sorry it's swift swim!!

Last edited:

gregory_turner420

Trainer/Breeder
Years
your:
Milotic lv100 Calm Checked
HP 323
Atk. 128
Def. 233
Sp. Atk. 265
Sp. Def. 328
Spd. 181

Moves: Recover, Surf, Toxic, Ice Beam

for my:
Gorebyss lv100 Modest
hp:248
att:177
def:234
spatt:359
sped:173
spe:195
Siwft Swim

surf, ice beam, psychic, baton pass

Lunacy Giat

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2011
No, that's alright. Besides I hate making other people go out and hunt pokes. That should be a job I should take up on my own. Besides, I'll just sit tight and wait for the swarm.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
your:
Milotic lv100 Calm Checked
HP 323
Atk. 128
Def. 233
Sp. Atk. 265
Sp. Def. 328
Spd. 181

Moves: Recover, Surf, Toxic, Ice Beam

for my:
Gorebyss lv100 Modest
hp:248
att:177
def:234
spatt:359
sped:173
spe:195
Siwft Swim

surf, ice beam, psychic, baton pass
I can do that trade tomorrow if you remind me please??

No, that's alright. Besides I hate making other people go out and hunt pokes. That should be a job I should take up on my own. Besides, I'll just sit tight and wait for the swarm.
You don't need a swarm, they are on rt 226 with the super rod!! :)

Lunacy Giat

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2011
In SS they're not, I haven't bothered to restart my Pearl yet lol.

Back