• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Get-Together 2009 - Ultimate Trivia Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
I'll answer one more.

I'll probably be done with Shaman King (since I DO need to sleep), but...

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Alright.. last one then. xD

Who shall get the last one!? owo

It's long.. and I doubt this one can be Googled. Dun dun dun..

Question 19:
In the dubbed version of the first Pokemon movie, when Team Rocket was in the lab with the cloned Pokemon, Jessie booted up the computer system. What eventually came on-screen was a list of the Pokemon being cloned. One of the silhouettes that were shown was noticeably a Scyther, but Jessie called it something else. This was a 4Kids error, BUT STIILL..
What did she call it?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Alakazam was what she called Scyther XD

Really now, at least Pidgeot being mistaken as Pidgeotto and Sandslash being mistaken as Sandshrew was more reasonable. Those were actually in their line of evoulutions (though there's a HUGE difference between Sandslash/shrew, obviously XD).

Ah, I think I'll go to bed now.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
This will be the last answer for me, because it's 2:10 AM.

Darn, I always hated the movies, So I'm just going to take a shot. Kanghaskhan?Unsurprisingly, I failed :3

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Yeeess, it's Alakazam.. xD;

wtf 4Kids? wtf..? >___>

That was my last question for the night, and so the current score board iiiiss..

Highest to Lowest

Yuyuko - 1075
Jake - 895
jigglyppuff8 - 450
Cherii - 275
Luck - 225
Bay - 220
Recontra1234 - 200
shiny arceus - 50

Arcade Star, I'll have to leave that up to whoever takes over the question asking tomorrow. nn;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Yeeess, it's Alakazam.. xD;

wtf 4Kids? wtf..? >___>

That was my last question for the night, and so the current score board iiiiss..

Highest to Lowest

Yuyuko - 1075
Jake - 895
jigglyppuff8 - 450
Cherii - 275
Luck - 225
Bay - 220
Recontra1234 - 200
shiny arceus - 50

Arcade Star, I'll have to leave that up to whoever takes over the question asking tomorrow. nn;

Hey, it's better than Arbok evolving into Seviper, personally XD

Anyways, night, can't wait to do this again whenever I get the chance to wake up.

Watch me wake up at, like, 8 o'clock. Even if I go to bed late, my body likes to wake up early sometimes unless I force it to go back asleep.

Bay

Years
Bah, I'm close to fifth! Need to get my game on! D: Sadly, I'm soooooooooo tired now so I'll try to come to this again when I wake up. XD

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
Well done guys! I came to see round 1 of the competition finished. I was wondering what the hell have these two guys been asking you cause there was almost 200 posts and 8 pages full (who knows what'll it be like after the end of day 4. So that's round 1 done. Tomorrow is another rind just like this round but on another topic

Skip Class

Years
Yep, Though sorry for leaving you to count up all the points. Have to do it in my Digimon Club and I wanna kill myself for doing so XD

Skip Class

Years
Well you never know, The high point hitters may be away at some point and you may be able to catch up.

Round 2s topic (DUN DUN DUN XD)

Spoiler:

EDIT: Points will be set to 0 again for the next round but your total number of points from today will be added onto your total score tomorrow.
After that the 5 finalists scores will be set to 0once again for an even chance to pick the final 2

Last edited:

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2011
lol, i too wanted to sign up. but it looks im late... or am i not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back