• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Lunar: Silver Star Harmony for the PSP.

This is probably my favorite RPG. All I have to do is play it for the Sega CD and I would have played all the different variations of it. Not really sure why it's my favorite RPG, but it is, no matter how many times I play it.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
A friend got me into Final Fantasy XIV last week so I've been playing exorbitant amounts of that ever since. However, I'm stuck at my mom's house for a few days because of a doctor's appointment later in the week and I can't play, so instead I started playing through EarthBound on her Wii U. It's pretty fun so far, even if I suck at it. I was hoping I'd finish before I go home, but it doesn't look like I will. I guess I'll just have to come back and visit sooner. xD;

Sir Codin

Seriously (being uber harcore about them):
- Planescape: Torment
- Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- Pillars of Eternity
- Dark Souls

Playing Casually (just dicking around for fun):
- Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines
- Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (using random alternate start mod for different character builds)

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMiX - Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix (PS3/Eng) - playing through the game once again, but this time at level 1 Critical Mode, I want to challenge myself with this game doesn't matter how long it's gonna take for me, I wanna try to be able to do it :)

Final Fantasy VII (PsOne/Eng) - just continuing my playthrough. I had it for years and I just picked it up where I last was :)

Tales of Vesperia(PS3/JPN) - continuing my no guide playthrough, I beat it before but with a guide I never played the xbox version I imported this due to it's a more complete game and it's in full Japanese so, I've been playing it without the help of a guide, I've been off and on on the game lol.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Fallout: New Vegas. It's a lovely game. Always liked the premise of the Fallout series, and with Fallout 4 around the corner...

Years
  • Seen yesterday
Samurai Warriors 2 (PS2)
Still maximizing all characters, only 4 characters left: Okuni, Ina, Yoshihiro Shimazu and Nene.

Pokemon Ruby
Doing solo Blaziken challenge, currently at Slateport City.

Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends Complete Edition (PC)
Just started playing this game. Have to change process affinity all the time because of the loading screen freeze bug.

pkmin3033

Final Fantasy XIV, mostly. Someone, anyone; send help. I've put away so many hours into this that it's not funny. My PS4 is on for something like fourteen hours a day now. It's on right now. I know that isn't hugely impressive, but for someone who only really plays game for five or six hours a day on average it's a terrifying shift. I haven't even finished the main story yet.

...but then, I keep getting distracted, and my goal is the Platinum, so I've been doing a lot on the side. At the moment I'm focusing (or trying to, I have some very insistent friends who like running random dungeons and completely fucking them up to irritate me) on crafting, which has so far involved several hours of letting the game auto synth the easiest item over and over, punctuated by the occasional repairing of equipment. It's dull as hell. BUT I'm almost done! Then I just need to get my Goldsmith to level 19 so I can meld materia (its the one that is furthest along, since I've also been using it for leve allowance clearing) and then maybe I'll finish the main story. Or get to work on FATE grinding...or doing the Disciple of the Land trophies, which I'll have to do manually. Great. My goal is to finish by Christmas, which is do-able, but I have SO MUCH to do.

Did I mention how much I hate Duty Finder? It keeps pairing me up with complete idiots. I'm a Paladin, which is a tank class. I go in first, I draw the aggro of enemies, and then absorb damage whilst the DPS classes whittle them down and the Healer keeps me alive. So WHY are the DPS users always charging ahead of me?! Half the mages I come across don't know how to rotate their spells correctly, and half the archers think they'll be safe from aggro if they attack from a distance. This makes life difficult for me, because I have to draw aggro away from them - which isn't as easy as drawing it initially is - and for the healer of the party, who has to split their attention three ways. God, save me from these idiots. I am DREADING doing the Binding Coil with people like this; it's going to be a complete nightmare.

Oh, in between I'm playing Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 3, Samurai Warriors Chronicles 3, and Steins;Gate on my Vita, as well as Borderlands 2 on PS3. Just for a little variety. And because waiting for queues is tedious. My wait times are quite short mostly - there is always a demand for tanks - but for optional dungeons it can be quite long, for someone as impatient as me.

Years
Currently working on Mother 3, Smash U, and a few episodic games. I'm partially through Chapter 4 in Mother 3, but the long railway with very few save points is making keeping my motivation very difficult. In Smash, I'm currently working on the All Star on Hard with everybody + Classic 7.0 with everybody challenges, as well as on trophies, even though I'm almost out of gold. I'm also currently playing Tales From The Borderlands, Game Of Thrones, and Life Is Strange as their episodes get released.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
Pokemon: Omega Ruby
Pokemon: X
Pokemon: HeartGold
Tales of the Abyss
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Batman: Arkham Knight

Last edited:
Years
Mario Kart 7

got knocked out of round one in the awards tournament. What a bummer, our group was pretty stacked to be fair. All of us are potential final round material, the other aussie and I were in finals last year and the other two were people he and I both faced in round two to get to said finals. I got fifth and he got third. This time it looks like I'll be praying for my fellow aussie's success. o7

sometimes you just go out like a buster.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
I got a new game, so imma add it to my list.

Batman: Arkham Knight (PS4/ENG) - I love LOVE the Arkham series. I started the series last year around this time. I remember Arkham Asylum was being on sale on the PSN store. So Im so happy I got the final game of the series! I havent beaten Origins tho, buttttttt ehh.

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Kingdom Hearts Final Mix (PS3/ENG)- Trying to finish and playthrough Proud, Idk why, i always have trouble with Proud mode, I got unstuck at Agrabah, and beaten Monstro, just need to go through Halloween Town.

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix (PS3/JPN) - Just playing through this game as a chill playthrough, been wanting to return to the Japanese voicing and game.

MrDrPants

SithLord
Years
There for a while I was absorbed into The Elder Scrolls Online - Xbox One.
For the past week, however, I've been completely enthralled into Destiny once again. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back