• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] ✨ The Fairy Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
3730828-avatar-foaming-mouth-o.gif

I can't wait for more art!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024

I've moved!

Since this gallery has been left with endless amounts of broken images, lost links, deleted messages, and just an overabundance of unsatisfactory elements pending the loss of my computer and photobucket account, The Fairy Garden has been relocated. Realistically, after the shutdown, plus entire month of being decommissioned, this thread is too much work to clean up and needs too much effort to update with all of my new artwork.

You may visit the new thread, check out the new layout, and view the massive amounts of new artwork following the link below.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=333629

But let me also say that this thread has served me well for a long time, and it's almost sad to see the very specific set of numbers in the url distinguishing this thread from any other go. I've learned so much since I originally posted this, back in 2012, and made a lot of awesome discoveries, and friends, along the way. So thanks everyone who has supported me along the road, because if not for you I cannot say with any confidence I would be where I am now.

While this may have been my first gallery, it will not be my last. So click on that link and cheers to another few years on PC!

With Sincere Regards,
- Fairy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back