• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you marry the above avatar?

Years
She looks a bit frail for me, despite the gun. Off the computer, I'm a fairly boisterous person and people are always complaining about how I keep hurting them. It's all accidental, pretty much.

So nope.

Years
He doesn't look like he's around my age, but apparently he is. That's a fairly decent foundation for marriage, except I don't fancy him and he's from an anime. So naaaaaah.

Years
Nah. I'd be going to acting academy and getting roles, and as a soldier she'd be going overseas and fighting for justice and freedom. Perhaps she'd think me petty when we came home, and I'd sense it. There'd be a nasty silence at the dinner table. I wouldn't understand a thing she's going through and we'd only like each other when it was time to say goodbye.

Or maybe I'm overthinking it. But still, I think not.

Back