• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Igotpokebalz- it can take some time before yellow has accepted your SU ^^;;; please try to be patient, not everyone is on PC everyday/the whole day :)

igotpokeballz

x999 Thanks To Action Replay
Years
Ok, I could've sworn I already posted this but mabey there was a mistake. anyway...
@PinkSapphire Oh, I thought I was being ignored or somethin, so I just decided to shout that out. RP rules on PC with SU and GM rules was like a tsunami to me XD

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Sometimes getting a second opinion takes a bit.

@Igotpokeballs: Hmm... Alright. I'm going go out on a limb here and say you're accepted, because it feels like you're trying your best.

igotpokeballz

Years
Thanks! :) does it matter how i enter the RP? like do I just one day arrive on a *name of transportation vehicle/tool*?

Dawn

Years
@igotpokeballs: It does not, though I would advise that arriving by plane is highly improbable. The standard transportation is either by pokemon or by boat.

Dawn

Years
I'll be moving first thing this morning, which will cripple my internet access for a day or two. Seeing as I have a working phone I should be able to get on and post regardless.

Dawn

Years
@igotpokeballs: ...Seems unlikely. lP I guess if you explained how in the world the pokemon got in undetected sure why not.

igotpokeballz

Years
@yellow It was gonna be a Bannete, but I failed to catch it. Ghost pokemon can walk through walls without using Action Replay ya know. lol

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Name Asper Dylan

Sex Male

Dorm Entei Dorm

Appearance

Asper has long brown, shoulder length hair that looks nice against his leather jacket. His red athelitic shirt is a bit baggy but still looks decent. His jeans have rips at the knees and are slightly to tight. His
smooth Oakley glasses make him look similar to a MIB agent. His shoes are all white and are evidently worn in many places. Asper looks overall like a cross between a gangster and someone working for the FBI.

Personality

Asper loves to play video games. He is also your stereotypical nerd. He loves science and is very superstitious. Asper is very mischievous. He likes to pull pranks but he doesn't like to seriously hurt people. He has minor anger issues in the sense that he gets pissed easily and tends to overreact. He is very territorial and if you so much as look at his girl friend he'll go nuts. Asper is also generous. He is willing to give something of himself to make other people happy. He can also handle constructive criticism. If you want something done differently from him he listens and changes his act quickly. Asper loves to go outside and play with the pokemon. He also loves to watch pokemon battles on tv. His dream is to one day become a pokemon trainer and to beat the pokemon league. He doesn't fully know what to do with his life yet but he claims he will find out as time passes by and that he will never give up anything.

History

Asper was raised as a poor farm boy with barely any paycheck. Ever since his father abandoned him at the age of 6 he has had to do everything on the farm because his mom was still depressed about his father. Asper has had many near misses with pokemon. One time when Asper was walking back home alomg the same mountain path he took every day to get to the trade center and back, he saw an adorable little Pidgey. Asper was only seven so he tried to go out and pet it. The Pidgey didn't like this gesture so Pidgey used gust and nearly blew him off the mountain. Thankfully a man was walking by at this time and caught him before he could fall off the edge. Asper has also had many good memorys in his past. For example when Asper was eight he saw a women being robbed of here pokemon, though he was scared he acted and took down the thief by sneaking up behind him and wacking him in the crotch with a cro bar. Asper was considered a hero at that time and was awarded the citys highest honor. At the age of nine he moved and had to start anew. Asper was so upset because before he was considered a hero and no he is considered a nobody. But then he got a letter, the letter that would change his life for good. Ever since he got the letter to go to the pokemon lab is life has changed drastically. Some of these changes include more money (He won the Poke Lotto so he now has millions)
and some include better bonuses like being with pokemon. Asper has undergone major change from poor farm boy to have it all pokemon trainer and he will conqueror the pokemon league.

Pokémon: Mudkip.

Species: do you mean type? Water

Personality: Mudkip is a pokemon who gives any battle his all and will obey orders without question. Mudkip is loyal to Asper and Asper is loyal to Mudkip. Mudkip likes to eat ALOT. He also has a bad habit of using water gun on people for fun as well as not taking orders from anyone but Asper.

Lvl: 15

Moves: Water Gun, Tackle

Last edited:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Hey everyone. I'm sorry about my recent lack of replies. I'm not quite dead, but right now, I just can't find inspiration for nearly any of the RPs I'm in, so I'm going on semi-hiatus. I'll try and get a post done now and then, but I'm not sure what I'll be able to do.

And for Saphire and her character Ruby, you can go ahead and pretend like Daniel is sending her a message every now and then :P

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
@Sir Bastian- okayy~ :3 hope you'll get your inspiration back, but... What does semi-hiatus mean actually? XD

Dawn

Years
@PinkSapphire: A hiatus is a break / vacation; it's a fancy word for one anyway.

@1ninjadude1701: I apologize. I'm still waiting for a second opinion.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
No, there are two GMs for this and they both decide if you get in or not.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Currently the the GMs of the Roleplay are Megaman765 and PkMnTrainer Yellow. When Yellow said she needs a 2nd opinion, she has to consult Megaman for more feedback. Be patient though! They'll let you know later if you need more info or if you're accepted.

Also um....for those of you who are interacting with Danielle (I think it's like....4 or 5 of you xD) Where do you all want to go next? Danielle's kinda tired from all that battling to be quite honest. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back