• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Adventures Yellow Chapter [DEMO- BUG FIX]

Should I keep Ponyta Tale Chapter or Take it out?

• Yes

Votes: 35 94.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
MAJOR BUG/GLITCH: I think I figured out what happened before. Since there a three tiles to step on, the top on you go down to the middle, the middle you just keep going, then the bottom you get stuck. I think you just messed up the flags or vars maybe. But I found something else. When you're running from Lorelei, when you're suppose to go in the cave, I go in, but can't get out. And when I go two tiles up, it says, "hello!\n Earthquake! (Along with earthquake animation.) And I step off, but when I step back on, it keeps happening. Plus, Pika doesn't have a script, and when I talk to Bill, it freezes. Not like last time, though. It freezes. Can't do anything. Then, if you don't go in the cave, you can keep going to Pewter City, you can battle Brock, you get the running shoes even though you basically have them... So I don't think we should be able to got to Pewter City until the event in the cave is complete. And the cave event also needs to be fixed.

Ya your right. Anyways thats the end of the Alpha. New beta coming at the end of the month. Going to be nothing like the alpha you just played

Years
Halfway through Do do that Doduo! Chapter:

3yo93.png
k9jmgx.png
33bmk4k.png

2pzhhcj.png
w2d73d.png

Years
Thank you kindly ^^

Something i noticed is that if you go to the west of viridian city, you can crash the game if you go into the tall grass... might wanna try and make it so no one can go that route :P

Also, If you go down the ledge instead of through the grass to talk to Dody, it freezes.

I like it so far ^^ Keep working on it :3

The Beta has the Bugs Fixed, Releasing Soon.

Finished Sea Sea Seadra! Chapter:

2sagn81.png
j9slxd.png
14y9ufr.png

jpwuuu.png
wrykx4.png
14nmmnq.png

ALPHA 2.1 RELEASED

Finished Do Wrong, Dewgong! Chapter:

24df1ag.png
wum29x.png
29xgayu.png

2zje534.png
e7jmtd.png
214nubs.png

Last edited:
Years
Good hack :) ! Waiting beta 1 to start playing it :D ! Btw, if you need help on scripting, i can maybe help you :P !

Thanks for the Support, I don't really need help right now but I will keep that in mind!

Updated the Main Chapters for Volume 5 and Updated the Beta Progress for Beta 2. Also added a new Chapter called The Great Dash(mini chapter) Let's just say Doduo vs Dewgong in a race!

Also instead of surfing on a fish with the move surf. You surf on a surfboard with pikachu in front.

Back