• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Ogre Green [NOW RECRUITING] [ARTISTS NEEDED]

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 13, 2014
Hello! Bonjour! Hallo!

My name is Lloyd and I'm relatively new to the 'hacking scene'. Roughly 8 months ago, I came up with the idea of 'Pokémon: Ogre Green'. I've been working very hard on the game since then, and on the side, have amassed quite a large following of over 1,800 people.

With Ogre Green, I want to deliver a completely new experience to the player. A whole new world, 151 brand new Pokémon, all new trainers to battle and a complex story about a little Ogre that could.

The game will be full of internet humour and other similar references. The game follows Shrek, and his pal Donkey on their quest to retrieve the weed that has been stolen (and distributed) from them by the leader of the illuminati: Kanye West.

If you need some proof of legitimacy, take a look at our Facebook page. There you will see the age of the game, and the large following as previously mentioned. PokéCommunity won't allow me to put a link so just type in "Pokemon: Ogre Green" on Facebook and you'll find us :D

If you want to have a look at some of the work already done for the game, you can have a look at the sprite work on our Tumlr page. If you type in "thezanymememan" on tumblr you'll be able to find us!

The Team So Far:
Lloyd (The Ogrelord) - Project Manager/ Lead artist
Chase (Shrekenberg) - Community Manager
Franklin - Twitter Manager

You're probably reading that and thinking, "Wait The Ogrelord is the only one working on the game?!". Well, you're right, and that's why we need more artists to help bring the game to all of our awaiting fans.

We need at least 2 new artists working on the game if we want the game to EVER be released! The plans are skyhigh and the work load is immense, but split between three people it could be easily managable.

"at least 2", I say that because I mean it. The more the merrier. The more artists we have, the better. So please, for the love of all that's holy, sign up! You don't need to really have past experience, just some evicende of a sprite you've created and you're in the running!

So if you're interested, please fill out this form:

Application!
Short Autobiography:

Previous works (if any):

Specific Skills:

Availability:

Time Zone:

Contact Info (Facebook):

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I hope we can get this game finished!

-Lloyd (The Ogrelord)

Back