• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon EX Harmony

How do you rate my cards so far?

• Medium

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They suck~!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2007
Wow, I really like the Manyula. Nice use of that piece of art--if handed that card I think I'd believe it was real.

Years
Thanks theRazor for your comments. Anyway some new things:

Editions:
Lucario - Card Effects edited
Manyula - Evolves from Sneasel was added | Card Effects Edited | Damage of Attacks Moved

Additions:
I finally finished Manene and here it is~! : (the art is quite like Lucario's but I want to make a puzzle with this set so it couldn't be helped)

DININI

Haruhi#s #1 fun! Join the SOS!
Years
Wow,your cards are very good!....But find other pictures for manene,bonsly ect... If you use the same picture again and again it won't be fun

Last edited:
Years
Like I said I try to work this set like a puzzle. I have a picture from a wallpaper which I liked really much and it couldn't be helped so I started making cards of it. Probably to a next set of mine you all are gonna see different pics :)

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
Years
i LOVE them.. 10/10...

but can i suggest something??? If you are using photoshop, becasue all the pokemon blend in, you could make the rest of the image reletively darkes (in shodow) to the Pokémon you have the focus on. For example, the Lucario, you could have made everything else shadow except for lucario, which would make him stand out more...

Also, i would debate the true artist of those pokemon, but Ken Sugimori seems reliable. I have seen this pic before and as soon as i saw, i fell in love with them, and these cards inhanced my love towards it...

Good job.. :)

Keep it up!

Back